AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Disney Movie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lion King!

Aurora!

Also YES @Kokoro. Hunchback of Notre Dame is the best soundtrack for me.

tumblr_nsdrdjV5xX1rk3xbfo1_400.jpg
tumblr_myzbng2PGj1rk3xbfo1_500.jpg

Aladdin, shame they ruined it by milking it to death

Either The Lion King or Aladdin. Aladdin was the very first movie I seen in the movie theater, and The Lion King is just a really great movie.

Reactions: Gen
My two favorites growing up were Robin Hood (i still adore foxes because of that movie) and The Little Mermaid. I watched them both so many times that i had to have multiple copies of them on vhs replaced due to wear and tear from over watching.

Growing up, i've fallen in love with the pixar works. Toy Story grew up with me, Ratatouille represents my deep love of food and that anyone can cook with practice and encouragement, Up makes me cry but always reminds me of the strength of love and a memory, and Wall-E is the most beautiful cautionary tale about the world we live in.

Tron
Tron-Wreck-It-Ralph.jpg

though Ferngully has a classic plot. One of my favorite plots. Hero is an outsider, he befriends the locals, and becomes a one of the locals, phases a big obstacle, which he overcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.