AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite MFC models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about RileyRavage, she seems to have quit but was fun to hang around with when she was active

AbbeyChase
AmberCutie
CandieCane
LovelyLemon

like them because they chat and are cool. Order is from a-z no ranking, they each are the best at being themselves.

geekstick said:
AbbeyChase would be up on my list if she was on when I was. I do love British accents.

Have you watched FluffyDoll? Her accent is so schmexy. And she's awfully sweet and talkative. Look for her when you're on if you don't know about her yet.

I love you guys, who mentioned me! And Penny I'm so happy to learn that you're a fan, I havn't seen you in action yet but I will very soon!

My favorite models are

Ambercutie
FrankieChemical
D0mino

I used to LOVE sarahjean, but she got breast implants and i loved that she had small tits like me. Also, I used to go hang out with AbbyTaylor a lot, but I'm pretty sure she hates me now.

Tahnee - love her no nonsense personality
CherryPi - great group and privates
AngelinaStar - good interaction and good shows

**edit** used to be a SarahJean fan until she got implants and let her popularity get to her.

AmberCutie is pretty much the only room I hang in now though.

*WARNING* I have strange tastes.

AmberCutie (of course)
NatalieM
Derbydoll
FuckableNerd
Jalyn
Luv2Fuk420 (AKA CarpetMuncher)
Rebecky
Miss_Rayne

I won't mention the ones that have left MFC :(

I have a lot of them, but the ones that stand out for me are..

Violet420, FrankieChemical, Amber, NatalieNice, Jalyn, and CandieCane

I really like the girls with the great personalities. :dance:

I have a few Ladies I like to chat with but here are a few, Amber of coarse Pearla,sexyaustyn and wildlovexxx and a couple of the Asian girls sweet14u and eyeshadow

My Favorite Models are:

Ambercutie (duh)
Emmylove
Ravenskye
JaceyMarie
Lilmisssexi (one of the best private shows i have ever had)

I absolutely adore AlexLady- she's as kinky and wild as I am, and seems like someone I could be friends with in "real life."

Wow I guess I really am a cunt. Lol.

My favorites are (in no particular order)

CassidyNicole
PennyStrange
AmberCutie (duh)
AlexLady
FrankieChemical
Scarlett whats your name on MFC and no I do not hate you!
WildLoveXXX

My leading ladies are and in no particular listed below.

Miss_Rayne - Fuck yes! I love this woman. Would fuck her senseless. The End.

AmberCutie - I love the fact that she actually enjoys other women. She is all around friendly and a good time, and those hips! *faints* Would love to get her between the sheets.

FrankieChemical - Zombies. 'nuff said. And her lips are totally nibble worthy. Love to hear her voice on cam especially when particular users piss her off. She has a sexy way of putting them in their place.

PennyStrange - Penny is my favorite gypsy. Absolutely adore her smile. Haven't been able to catch her on cam, but I am not giving up yet.

MissScarlett - She has an elegant look and an awesome attitude, haven't met her on cam either, but once again I am pretty determined.

MilaMilan -The few conversations I've had with her, have been wicked fun and she is an artist on cam. I love her style.

Faerie - Haven't been able to catch her on cam. But I am impressed with her outlook and hobbies. And, fuck, she plays with swords!

JadeRox - Have you seen this woman's pictures? If not do so, she has amazing talent in front of the camera lens. Yes, she ranks as a fuckability.

There are a couple of models that I enjoy but do not know to well. But, fuck they are hot!
SweetMady
Jalyn
GiaMisaki
Emany
KarindaLove

Reactions: atrain37
i add Domino to my list. I have never seen your cam, but wow, your personality is hot hot heat.

If you visit D0mino, you will be truly captivated. I first went in there Saturday night I think it was. Totally speechless from entrance upon her slice of heaven. Spending time with her last few nights was an experience I will pass onto my grandchildren. There are no words discovered that come close to describing the beauty she brings to the world; and I'm completely rapturous that I'm warranted her presence.

Wow D0mino. You made my day. I'm gonna walk around tomorrow like im the shit.

MissScarlett said:
and that is why you are awesome.
Thanks so much everyone for the lovin'! Cassidy and Naomi, lovely to meet you ladies finally :)

D0mino said:
MissScarlett said:
and that is why you are awesome.
Thanks so much everyone for the lovin'! Cassidy and Naomi, lovely to meet you ladies finally :)

:) It was very awesome to meet you D0mino! I'm really glad you came and visited! I'll come visit you sometime soon! :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.