AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite MFC models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennie Bunny said:
For me it's:

AmberCutie (Duh)
AlexLady
Kalyco
PennyStrange
CandieCane
Annays
LovelyLemon

and FrankieChemical, even though I've never seen her on cam we've spoken on twitter. Just her awesomness makes me tsunami in my panties. o.o

Updating list!
Gypsyluv - Great to chat with.
NaughtyNaomi - not seen her much but she seems super nice.
WildLovexxx - In her room now. So cute!
D0mino - Sexy face, body and attitude!

Hello Ladies
My favorite is Dani Merie who has become my dearest friend but I consider all of you my heroes in many ways because I love all of you as you work really hard & have to put up with so much. It's great that you want to do this & know that I admire the spunk you guys have because it's great there's a lot of models that want you to say you're their favorite but learning from you guys I have many friends that I can call my favoite.

My faves are (in no order)

AngieMoore- she is hella fun and gets tipsay in her room a lot and is super cute she is always being the drunk girl
Princessleia- Very smart and I love to watch her tell off people in a sassy way!
AmberCutie- (DUH)
SarahJean-She is just fun to watch and is always just chatting with the guys in public
CassidyNicole-She chats and is hot as hell with awesome real tits!
Starkitty-Fun to chat with jokes around a lot always has funny stories to tell and is hott But I dont see her on very much at all.
AbbyTaylor-This girl is a TRIP Fun to chat with and hott
MollyMalone- I miss her, she was so fun and those tits on that small frame! hell yes!
Audrey1-Does a sexy show and has a really hot voice when she sings.

Basically I like the ones that talk to you and are open about things and keep it cool. Not boring and not "token whores" The ones that seem to be having fun with it r the best to me.

GirlScouter said:

AngieMoore- she is hella fun and gets tipsay in her room a lot and is super cute she is always being the drunk girl
Princessleia- Very smart and I love to watch her tell off people in a sassy way!
AmberCutie- (DUH)
SarahJean-She is just fun to watch and is always just chatting with the guys in public
CassidyNicole-She chats and is hot as hell with awesome real tits!
Starkitty-Fun to chat with jokes around a lot always has funny stories to tell and is hott But I dont see her on very much at all.
AbbyTaylor-This girl is a TRIP Fun to chat with and hott
MollyMalone- I miss her, she was so fun and those tits on that small frame! hell yes!
Audrey1-Does a sexy show and has a really hot voice when she sings.

Basically I like the ones that talk to you and are open about things and keep it cool. Not boring and not "token whores" The ones that seem to be having fun with it r the best to me.

Nice List ;)

GirlScouter said:

Awe, I miss Molly too :( She was such good fun and knew how to wield a big dildo

Cassidy Nicole said:
Where did Molly go?! She just disappeared one day. :(

I was wondering the same thing. I never introduced myself to her but I enjoyed watching her. She's adorable.

My list are:

TeenAlysha (my Miss Queen American cam girl)
KristyLIVE
and of course, AmberCutie

now adding:

Tahnee
ClassicPinup
XxXChelseaXxX
TaylorsHot
and also Mz Sxtaci (my Miss Queen Australian cam girl)

:-D

I never did my list so here we go ( no particular order and I like a lot more but I can not put 100+ names here):

Violet (she is just ...gorgeous....sometimes I want to kick her when she is in her room (action baby) but those eyes and that body
make it all worth while)

D0mino ( she is so yummy , smart and fun..love her tweets , love her profile ...love her look)

Mellanny (yes Romanian ( woohooo) I like her, she is fun and is nice to her guys...someone once said to me you are a Mellanny with
tattoos and a bigger mouth ...I take that as a compliment)

Pamela ( I admired her immensely when I started on MFC, all woman, hard working and funny ....)

SassyLisa ( yes another Romanian girl, outspoken, sexy, fun and also a great show girl and teaser, what a body)

FrankieChemical ( my first crush when I came to MFC : best tweets ( so fucking funny), love the tats, the attitude and the package)

AmberCutie (I love Amber for being Amber, nice and friendly, talkative and with a body that is all in proportion)

DevonAlexis ( I admit , I was not a big fan from the start, but her shows were great and after we talked several times I have learned
that she is a real smart cookie with abs I would kill for)
JuliaR ( totally crazy, but what a body , what a look and what a show ..watched her and her sis in a room with 1600
guys...wow)
TatyJasbon ( I love Taty , she has toned down her shows a lot , but damn Taty can do a show...she is very nice and friendly outside
her room)
CuteLilian ( Is off MFC for a while , but she will be back, one of the real SUPER MODELS on MFC , gorgeous woman ...with a little
extra length she could be a regular model)
Stassy (Stassy is like Amber one of the nicest girls I have ever spoken to.....fun..smart and I love to be in her room , and have
been too little lately)
Isida ( A fun , honest Romanian girl with a body to die for ......)

Fernanda ( another Colombian princess, killer tits and tats, so sexy , so like Taty and still different)

DaniMarie ( I love Dani, she is cool , she is a crowd pleaser and she works fucking hard ....she is on my list to come to Thailand in
2011)

Girls I started admiring secretly the past months : AnitaWeed, Ruby_Renegade, JuliaBond, TattGoddes, ClassicPinUp,CassidyNicole,IMWow and many more ..I am sure I have another 70+ I can post ...lol

Whoa, worst case of thread necromancy I've seen on the forums thus far. I wonder if threads should auto-close after two months of inactivity.

bawksy said:
Whoa, worst case of thread necromancy I've seen on the forums thus far. I wonder if threads should auto-close after two months of inactivity.

Given the fact that we are continually getting so many new members and models, it is to be expected. Threads like this that are relevant to MFC don't bother me when they're revived from the dead. But other pointless ones do piss me off. :).

Maybe I will go lock some old pointless ones when I have time one day.

I wouldn't mind hearing more noobs' favorites in this thread, though. ;)

ok i have a huge list of favorite models
but i just gonna mention, those who i like to watch the shows...

mila milan... the alternative and tattoed barbie
ruby renegade.... the sexy and bad asian
destiny dixon, i havent see any show, just talking in the cam, but i like her way of being, her bikes, tattoos etc
natalie nice, the american beauty
louna, crazy and sexy as hell
hentai4u, my hot calena
and hollyhanna, a real hard worker

Mila Milan - She's absolutely gorgeous, intelligent, wise, and has a beautiful style on cam - a true artist! Basically, she's the perfect woman in my eyes.
Asha Snow - Wowzah! Gorgeous, brilliant, kind, geeky, fun... PERFECT!
Holly Hanna She's just adorable and damn... she can deep throat. I want to go to deep throat war with that girl! *dreams*
XxXChelseaXxX - Sexy and so much fun! I can't wait to play with her at the end of the month. :D
AmberDawnNude - Luscious! She's pure SEX. I want to have my ass spanked HARD by this woman.
Amber Cutie - Sexy & sweet = PERFECT... plus, best rack in the universe.
Violet420 - I do love sexy stoners who like to get down with other girls. They're my weakness.

I have yet to see D0mino & Violet. I'm so anxious to see them live!

AmberCutie - Fun girl with a killer booty

Lovely Lemon - Love her voice!

AedanRayne - Such an adorable cutie with a ton of energy!

YummyPeach - Plays the guitar and sings in the nude.

Reactions: AedanRayne
AmberCutie-HOT and genuine

Lovely Lemon - I just love the way she runs her room and I want her to read me bedtime stories

D0mino- Fucking awesome on so many levels

MIla Milan- Gorgeous!

Jacey Marie- She is so fucking hilarious

LillCindy- Her body is ridiculous, she can dance, and she is so fucking cute

Frankie Chemical- Hot chick that likes comic books :)

:think: I have quite a few.... but here is the SHORT list... in NO particular order....

Tahnee
XxXIndiXxX
FrankieChemical
FluffyDoll
TeenyDoll
CandyBlonde

and the list goes on, and on. :lol:

OK.. new addition to the list... AlexLady!!! I have always liked her, but never got a chance to spend much time in her room talking to her. I was in her room tonight and I realized just how AWESOME this woman is!! :oops:

Hey there guys feel free to come check me out anytime , hopefully I can make a favirote list one of these days and there are alot of great models on the site =)

Attachments

• Picture 079.jpg
    Picture 079.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,243
IN no particular order :)

Littlejessie - Her backside and her rapier like sarcasm. Slays me and turns me on in equal measures

Kikilovelace - The body, the giggle and the hoola hooping

Violet420 - She's just rediculously hot. makes me laugh when no ones chatting, she fills the void with sort of half laughs kind of bimbo style but its really cute.

Sensualrosse - British triplets but you normally only see 2 of them. Robbi is the most sensual, jessie is the sexiest. Alice I've not seen enough of to form an opinion. You can get a bit sick of every punter asking them if they are sisters though.

Classicpinup - She doesn't so much get me off as entertain me. She friendly and chatty, gone off the boil a bit for me since she started a real uber campaign to climb the miss mfc charts.

Sexyonee - Just the cutest ozzy chick ever. Again, not so much for being sexy (though when she turns it on she's amazing) but for the atmosphere she creates

I'm surprised I haven't posted here already. Below are my favorites alphabetically.

AmberCutie
AshaSnow
CandieCane
CandiedLace
MissWhooty
TattGoddess (though she's almost always in private now when online)

And while sometimes it gets a bit kinky for me in her room, AlexLady is a favorite just for hanging out and talking to.

OMG im soo flattered Aedan and cant wait to work with you! i haven't seen everyone but so far in no order

Aedan Rayne suoer hot and a switch like me and i heard she works the hula hoop like me!
Amber cutie -that bod, personality and i love her in glasses
violet420
milamilanxx
pinkie i think? strictly bass on looks i love her baby fat :)
Asha Snow
lovelyLemon
Daisy

i know theres more i always check out too.

I've missed so much in the few months that my cam hasn't been able to connect to MFC! Anywho, it doesn't seem that any of the models I knew and loved are even on MFC anymore :( BloodyMary was my favorite, but a quick look at my friend's list told me she isn't there anymore.

Oh well.

DarlingDear said:
I've missed so much in the few months that my cam hasn't been able to connect to MFC! Anywho, it doesn't seem that any of the models I knew and loved are even on MFC anymore :( BloodyMary was my favorite, but a quick look at my friend's list told me she isn't there anymore.

Oh well.

Her name is now BloodyMaryJane and she's on once in a while. I love her too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.