AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite MFC models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I would be lying if I didn't say that LadyLuna wasn't one of my favorites, I came to MFC because of a link in /b/ , that lead me straight to her room, and I've stayed ever since. Ever since then, I have to say that these are some of my other favorites, in no particular order:

-Ambercutie (duh!)
-Ashasnow
-AlexLady
-D0mino
-NaughtyNoel

So yeah, there are only a couple that I regularly attend when they're on. Though last night I finally managed to see Frankiechemical for the first time, after of missing out when she's been on, I'm sure you'll read this Frankie, but you did seem pretty cool :) .

AmberCutie - Best personality and looks on MFC period.

CandieCane - Makes me laugh.

JadeStar22 - As "real" as Amber, but with hobbies and music interests more like mine.

It also seems that all of my favorite MFC models spend much of their time naked :-D .

tole_ said:
:think: I have quite a few.... but here is the SHORT list... in NO particular order....

Tahnee
XxXIndiXxX
FrankieChemical
FluffyDoll
TeenyDoll
CandyBlonde

and the list goes on, and on. :lol:

OK.. new addition to the list... AlexLady!!! I have always liked her, but never got a chance to spend much time in her room talking to her. I was in her room tonight and I realized just how AWESOME this woman is!! :oops:

And yet another addition...... FetishAnne I can't believe that I forgot about her!! Beautiful, sweet, funny, and completely NOT interested in me!! LOL Just like all of my REAL girlfriends!!

tole_ said:
tole_ said:
:think: I have quite a few.... but here is the SHORT list... in NO particular order....

Tahnee
XxXIndiXxX
FrankieChemical
FluffyDoll
TeenyDoll
CandyBlonde

and the list goes on, and on. :lol:

OK.. new addition to the list... AlexLady!!! I have always liked her, but never got a chance to spend much time in her room talking to her. I was in her room tonight and I realized just how AWESOME this woman is!! :oops:

And yet another addition...... FetishAnne I can't believe that I forgot about her!! Beautiful, sweet, funny, and completely NOT interested in me!! LOL Just like all of my REAL girlfriends!!
:eek: OK... two more additions.... I have FINALLY seen AedanRayne on cam... I don't think that I have ever seen a funnier or more beautiful woman before!!! She is RAPIDLY becoming one of my favs!! :oops:
:think: Now... if I could just work up the courage to go in her room and actually TALK to her. :(
And the other is BeautifulBBW.... all I can say about this woman is WOW!!! She is beautiful, funny, and has a sense of humor that is AMAZING!! I don't think that she is very well known, YET, but something tells me that she will be... soon!! :love4:

Reactions: AedanRayne
SweetOpium has returned as MaryMary

This could be a long list, so in no particular order...

aSAPHIRE2: She is the reason I became a premium. She is fun and can be very playful
FluffyDoll: Could fall in lust with her too damn easy
LovelyLemon: Love her voice and her style
Heidi_Voltage: Love her style, her accent, her strut, her in general... If she wasn't married, I would consider giving up being single
SweetAyana: Romanian, fun to spend time with her. she is fun without the teep me attitude. If she is online, that is where I am most of the time
DevlinSinn: Love her attitude, and her playfulness.
JenaRoxx: something about her has gotten my attention

SEE Heidi, not all of them are Romanian :p

Just recently have been able to see LittleJessie on cam, can't wait to get to know her better.
AmberDawnNude: Gorgeous woman, need to spend more time with her too

and I know I have left off a LOT

So many lovely ladies I could never hope to pick a single no.1. however here are some from my friends list and they are their for different reasons be it because they make me happy or horny, either way all have been nice to me and haven't complained when I visit cause I have a lack of tokens (I try and spread them around when I have them).
No order
Caireen
AlexLady
LittleMellyX (avatar pic)
BrownieSonia
nrrrdygrrly
Raindancelilly
SerenaRio
KateJenkins
LovelyLemon
NicoleJayXX

GreatDane said:
This could be a long list, so in no particular order...

aSAPHIRE2: She is the reason I became a premium. She is fun and can be very playful
FluffyDoll: Could fall in lust with her too damn easy
LovelyLemon: Love her voice and her style
Heidi_Voltage: Love her style, her accent, her strut, her in general... If she wasn't married, I would consider giving up being single
SweetAyana: Romanian, fun to spend time with her. she is fun without the teep me attitude. If she is online, that is where I am most of the time
DevlinSinn: Love her attitude, and her playfulness.
JenaRoxx: something about her has gotten my attention

SEE Heidi, not all of them are Romanian :p

Just recently have been able to see LittleJessie on cam, can't wait to get to know her better.
AmberDawnNude: Gorgeous woman, need to spend more time with her too

and I know I have left off a LOT

Need to add BlueFoxy to that list

Sheesh... this is tough!

AmberDawnnude: Sultry and HAWT!
LilyJean: Funny and HAWT!
LovelyLemon: Oh, that voice! HAWT!
AlexLady: Fun, tells it the way it is and HAWT!
D0mino: The way she moves those hips! HAWT!
Yuffiex: HAWT Britt!
TheRavenGirl: HAWT and artsy (all hail the bewb painting)!

I spend most of my prem time in those rooms but try to get around a bit... I'm sure this list will grow...

I didnt see too many of U cause it's kinda hard to see anything when everybody has blocked theirs room for other models ;) and I dont like to logg on/log off all the time :)
but... I saw VeraBaby and omg. she's soooooooo awsome!! :shock: I guess I like Her so much cause she's one of the SG too :) awsome lady.

Of course when I see some tats, awsome hair etc.etc. I just haaaveee tooo see this girl and bum! model's blokade :roll:

well..I don't have any..yet :D

Jassie_Red said:
I didnt see too many of U cause it's kinda hard to see anything when everybody has blocked theirs room for other models ;) and I dont like to logg on/log off all the time :)
but... I saw VeraBaby and omg. she's soooooooo awsome!! :shock: I guess I like Her so much cause she's one of the SG too :) awsome lady.

Of course when I see some tats, awsome hair etc.etc. I just haaaveee tooo see this girl and bum! model's blokade :roll:

Oh, hunny! You gotta start a basic or Prem account! It's one of the best moves I ever made! Although, I'd be slightly richer for having left it at a basic account... TIPPING IS FUN!

JoleneJolene said:
Jassie_Red said:

Oh, hunny! You gotta start a basic or Prem account! It's one of the best moves I ever made! Although, I'd be slightly richer for having left it at a basic account... TIPPING IS FUN!

U think ? :>

well.what the hell I will do that :)

Jassie_Red said:
JoleneJolene said:
Jassie_Red said:

U think ? :>

well.what the hell I will do that :)

Do it! :dance:
Stop by and see me anytime, anyway! I don't block models. I just give them the angry finger if they act up... :naughty:

Reactions: RedHerby1
Some of my favorites (no particular order)

MistyMonday
DitaRed
NaughtyNaomi
Melody
LunaPhey
Sweet_Nadia
LovelyLemon
UKGamerGirl
GGStarrz
....and a few I'm sure I missed.

I am making an effort to stop in and visit with the models on these forums, but the shy side of me makes it difficult to break the ice sometimes..... :D

If you see me in your room, feel free to call me out.

Spicoli said:
Some of my favorites (no particular order)

If you see me in your room, feel free to call me out.

Noted!
And this time, Spicoli... there is a birthday party here for you!

amberdawnnude said:
i want to be in the middle of a jolene and jessie sammie ummmmm

That would be a fine sammich, indeed!

I apologise for grave digging, but I couldn't seem to find a similar thread in the recent pages (google brought me here >.>).

Judging from the basis of looks alone, I'd say in no particular order, my personal favourites:

Tabbyycat
Ambercutie
MilaMilanXXX

I usually like a girl with a bit of personality, ofcourse, with a little bit of wit too. A girl who's able to demostrate the mere ability to type without using excessive amount of text or internet speak is great to converse with - it's even better when they've got a smoking hot body too.

Ambercutie fits into this category pretty nicely. ;)

Hmmm the ladies that I absolutely love to watch
#1 has to be Alexlady, she never seems to do the same thing twice and she's just all out amazing.
Other lovely ladies include
Kotamorgue
FrankieChemical
JoleneJolene
AedanRayne
SidneyScarlet
Amberdawnnude
ForestNymph
and of COURSE AmberCutie

Agent_99 - Not going to explain... But we had a behind the scenes chat, && yeah. XOXOXO.

Aisha_Alexi - Accent is awesome. She's also pretty damn sexy. She cracks me up, && she's a total doll.

Hentai19/Hentai4U - I pretty much died when I saw her naked. Not gonna lie. && DUH... The accent again. She's a total sweetheart.

HollyHanna - Because she doesn't give a flying fuck about what ANYONE thinks about her, && she does WHATever the fuck she wants. MAD RESPECT to her, because I can't do that.

JassieDev - Met her through SV. She's fucking awesome, cute, && her accent is ADOORABLE. :D.

LaLaLicious - Her Southern accent drives me nuts. I love it. She doesn't give a shit, && is funny as fuck. :).

LillCindy/Arayah - Also smiling, always happy, bubbly. Cute. && not in a fake sort of way. Plus, I like her butt. HAHA. ;).

SerenaRio/QueenAwesome - She's a real sweetie. && I really, really, really love how she donated that shit fuck ton of money. THAT was pimpin.

Shyteen/Shyutza - She's fucking sexy. && I like listening to her talk. Most of the time, I will leave her room up when I'm working, lol.

TatyJasbon/TaTa_Latina - Um, hello...? HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT SHE FUCKING LOOKS LIKE? Enough said.

WookieSex - She's what made me make the final decision to just say fuck it, && start camming. I consider her to basically be one of my BEST FRIENDS, even though I've yet to meet her. She's so full of win, it's disgusting. I have seen her do some of the most awesome shit on cam, && she TRULY doesn't give a fuck, && I love that about her. && she can ALWAYS make me laugh. ALWAYS. :h:.

Pretty sure that's mostly it. I mean, I can think of a few others I hang out with, or tip... But I mostly am attracted to their looks... HAHAHAHAHA. - shrug.

Reactions: HollyWould_x
CandiedLace said:
Hmmm the ladies that I absolutely love to watch
#1 has to be Alexlady, she never seems to do the same thing twice and she's just all out amazing.
Other lovely ladies include
Kotamorgue
FrankieChemical
JoleneJolene
AedanRayne
SidneyScarlet
Amberdawnnude
ForestNymph
and of COURSE AmberCutie

Danke, Frau Lacey! :oops: Ahhh, you make me blush, darling. That means so much coming from such an incredible woman! I wub you :h:

I think I have lots of favs.....
with the ones I talk most:
Crazysysy: always a smile
Shyutza: chatting with her is so much fun
Lovelykittie: great personality

Then the ones I like :love10: God they are hot!
Violet420: she is damn hot!
AspenRae: love her shows
TattGoddess: her face... her body... no words
Mellanny: so hot and so much fun
MilaMilanxxx: wow hot a actitud!
KittyWilde: oh yes I like her...

Love the models and their rooms... great shows and fun:
AmberCutie: Beautiful, fun and really friendly
QueenAwesome: really cute
CandieCane: I really enjoy her and her room
Hollyhanna: hard worker and she dont gives a fuck :p

I like too many for many different reasons!

Reactions: AliciaLeigh
My favorite rooms to peer in on...
Jolene
Scarlett Will
Amberdawnnude
Araya
Skullie
KittyWilde
LovelyLemon
and if Jalyn is on I click to see if she is flying around the pole. She can do some amazing stuff.

AedanRayne said:
I would like to *boink* JoleneJolene. :lol: Oh yeah, she's amazing & sexy and... *DROOLS*!

:jjpeek (dammit I wish my gifs worked in here)

:mblush too!

Well this list is a group of very special women to me........

Kori_Love..... too many words and not enough space to tell you the reason why this girl is my absolute favorite!!!

OohthatLady....... just a super fun and creative girl to hangout with!! Oh yeah and SEXXXXY!!

JoleneJolene...... Duh... she is the shiznit!!

LovelyNikki..... I can't control my laughter when hanging with this gorgeous girl!!

MadisonLeigh...... So much fun to hang with and I love the way she calls me LAAAAAAAS, when I tip her!!

Charolette.... So gorgeous, wonderful smile, just a delight to be around, wish she was on more but I enjoy it when I do see her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.