AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite MFC models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few I like. Some I met before I discovered MFC. The first cam models I encountered were at another site, and they still have me by the short and curlies.

EmpruSS69 aka Emprus69: First and foremost. She's a special lady: funny, kind, generous and lovely and incredibly hot. She's even gotten me reading real books again, which, curiously, cuts into my perving time. If I am on MFC, I am likely in her room.

SVETLANOCHKA: A bit of a mystery, but I have to mention her, because she's gorgeous and well, yeah...

TattMinx420 formerly CuteMinx: Not on MFC much anymore, but she has been a friend and she is so pretty.

Mullty: I first came across Mullty nearly five years ago. I caught a few moments of her sitting at a computer, dressed in white, and I was immediately smitten. I joined MFC when I found her here. She now works when I'm asleep or getting ready for work, so I have sort of lost touch with her, but she still has a place on my list of favourites.

I try not to spend too much time on MFC these days - too much of a good thing and all - so if I do, I spend it with the lovely ladies I have listed above. There are other models I've visited with briefly, and they are all wonderful. There's Arianne, the one who got away, AClassyWay is very sweet, and I like CherritaXXX in spite of myself, unless she's chewing gum.

No list, however, would be complete, without a mention of the wonderful and charming AmberCutie, our wonderful hostess, and a pretty sweet hottie. :romance-inlove:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Loslonelyboy said:
Well this list is a group of very special women to me........

Kori_Love..... too many words and not enough space to tell you the reason why this girl is my absolute favorite!!!

OohthatLady....... just a super fun and creative girl to hangout with!! Oh yeah and SEXXXXY!!

JoleneJolene...... Duh... she is the shiznit!!

LovelyNikki..... I can't control my laughter when hanging with this gorgeous girl!!

MadisonLeigh...... So much fun to hang with and I love the way she calls me LAAAAAAAS, when I tip her!!

Charolette.... So gorgeous, wonderful smile, just a delight to be around, wish she was on more but I enjoy it when I do see her!!

Hahaha thank you!! :D Now I'm going to be all self conscious about that! Thanks Laaaaas, you're giving me a complex...

Reactions: Loslonelyboy
I am a bit uneasy to name some models because i know i will forget someone important.

Sunniexxx - only online once a week now but we had so much fun together and she is really special to me.
Lovely_Lemon - pure erotic, great humour and a keen mind - the whole package.
JoleneJolene - never boring, never in a bad mood, if you could put her essence in pills it would be the worlds best anti-depressiva.
TheLoveCats - they don't have sex, they are making love in front of a cam - great g/g team.
AnalJessy - hungarian blonde - i just have the hots for her.
ScarletRaven - watched her from the beginning. she is always active/creative/non-boring.
itsZoe - funny and very cute.
UKGamerGirl - you have to hear her talk... :)

MadisonLeigh said:
Loslonelyboy said:
Well this list is a group of very special women to me........

Kori_Love..... too many words and not enough space to tell you the reason why this girl is my absolute favorite!!!

OohthatLady....... just a super fun and creative girl to hangout with!! Oh yeah and SEXXXXY!!

JoleneJolene...... Duh... she is the shiznit!!

LovelyNikki..... I can't control my laughter when hanging with this gorgeous girl!!

MadisonLeigh...... So much fun to hang with and I love the way she calls me LAAAAAAAS, when I tip her!!

Charolette.... So gorgeous, wonderful smile, just a delight to be around, wish she was on more but I enjoy it when I do see her!!

Hahaha thank you!! :D Now I'm going to be all self conscious about that! Thanks Laaaaas, you're giving me a complex...

Noooooo!!!! No complex woman.... If you stop saying "Laaaaaas," I will be very sad!!! :crybaby:

Kota_Morgue because she is so damn happy most of the time. It is infectious and always puts a smile on my face
no matter how low I felt when I got to her room. And on the days she needs a smile I try my best to
return the favor.

MissMeowMixx Because she is Mixxi
S27Dp.jpg

OhmySTARZ Because she lets me pester her all I want.

Reactions: Jessi J
JoleneJolene said:
AedanRayne said:
I would like to *boink* JoleneJolene. :lol: Oh yeah, she's amazing & sexy and... *DROOLS*!

:jjpeek (dammit I wish my gifs worked in here)

:mblush too!

Sorry it looks like you wasted the one true wish that everyone gets in their life. I hope this is a warning to other people about the causal use of the word wish. Wishing is serious business.

249054ec.gif

2ba3dbfb.gif

Reactions: AdamAdamant
awe. so cute. look at her lil tush in the mirror! :character-koolaid:
i also agree that Kota Morgue's happiness is infectious. she's like a little pixie running around throwing smiley dust everywhere.

LacieLaPlante said:
JoleneJolene
AmberCutie
VixenMeow
AmeliaTwist
Kori_Love

These are the rooms I spend the most time and tokens in :h:
D'awwww Lacie!! ;D

I just saw this and honestly I melted! :h:33

In no particular order... because all these ladies are fabulous in their own way ;]

LacieLaPlante
Narcist
MiuMiu_
CharmingGemma
MarraJade
CatieMinx
BellaBeauty69

Honestly... the list could go on much further but I'll refrain ;D

Reactions: MarraJade
Great to see this thread revived and a little weird to look back at the models I was perving back and to realise I am still perving most of them and plenty of additions to (gotta stop looking around at new models, any advice?)
Hmmm the ladies that I absolutely love to watch
#1 has to be Alexlady, she never seems to do the same thing twice and she's just all out amazing.
Other lovely ladies include
Kotamorgue
FrankieChemical
JoleneJolene
AedanRayne
SidneyScarlet
Amberdawnnude
ForestNymph
and of COURSE AmberCutie
ForestNymph is great, just love her location and so want to go and live there.
JoleneJolene is awesome although I don't spend enough time with her lately (if you are reading this Jolene, almost have enough for new car and will return soon)
FrankieChemical, Known of her for a long timee just never got around to watching, do'oh,. Now that I have I'm afraid I'm hooked. There are still others of course but I really must stop looking and likeing so many of you beautiful ladies.
By the way Shaun__, that gif has brightened what otherwise was lookin' like a pretty shitty day. Thank you and a big thank you to all the beauties that make MFC a great place to visit.

SirLes said:
ForestNymph is great, just love her location and so want to go and live there.
JoleneJolene is awesome although I don't spend enough time with her lately (if you are reading this Jolene, almost have enough for new car and will return soon)
FrankieChemical, Known of her for a long timee just never got around to watching, do'oh,. Now that I have I'm afraid I'm hooked. There are still others of course but I really must stop looking and likeing so many of you beautiful ladies.
By the way Shaun__, that gif has brightened what otherwise was lookin' like a pretty shitty day. Thank you and a big thank you to all the beauties that make MFC a great place to visit.

Aw :mblush Thank you Sir this really made me smile!
Forrest nymph is one of my favorite ladies to watch lately and gets my plan gears turning for when I move to the wilderness! She brings me joy and hope in more ways than one!

I'm gonna have to go with

Posie - that girl makes me droooooooool, she inspires me to be a better cam model.
Amber - love that she has the whole girl next door thing going on and is as real as they come
JoleneJolene - great dance moves I am so jealous! I wish I could dance like that!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
My current addictions are:

CandieCane - Such a sweet friend to me, I can't get enough!
JoleneJolene - She always makes me smile, does fun shows, and is hottie hottie!
LovelyLemon - She entertains my pants off, both in a sexy AND fun silly way.
GoddessZoey - Every part of her looks so yummy, and she's so fun!
RubyRenegade - I love the way she dances.
SiaGreen - Sweetest girl, and our inside jokes make me giggle. So beautiful!
Posie - I love the way she dances, and her accent is adorable.
LovelyKittie - Hot hot hot, and super sweet.
MiuMiu_- One of the best teases on the net, hands down. Gorgeous girl.
UKgameGIRL - I'm addicted to listening to her talk, and her ass is divine, too. :)

Edited to add:
KarmelKiss - One of the first MFC girls I ever talked with and befriended. I don't spend enough time in her room these days, but I recommend everyone give her a visit. She's charming and beautiful.

I have a lot of favorites but I'll just stick to 3 listed in no particular order. :)
Sapphire or SilkyKitty (on camwhores)-She is awesome! Her eyes are so blue and she is just the cutest, sweetest thing ever.
Frankie Chemical-Mostly just because I dream about letting her spank the crap out of me. XD
AmberCutie-Because 1) her boobs are awesome, 2) she has the coolest site ever, 3) she seems like she'd be a hell of a lot of fun to sit around and play cards with or just chill.

SNATCH said:
LillCindy/Arayah - Also smiling, always happy, bubbly. Cute. && not in a fake sort of way. Plus, I like her butt. HAHA. ;).

Agreed! That Butt is amazing :D

Reactions: SNATCH
joblo said:
VixenMeow
EloEl
GingerMeadow2
Diam0ndz33
LacieLaPlante
MJxoxo
JasXo
SweetKendall
MarraJade
AnaVictoriaXO

Thanks Jo! :love4:

My current list in no particular order:

OOHthatLady - What a great geek girl!
AmberCutie - So cute and bubbly!
AngelaWhite - Buxom Aussie with a great smile.
adorkableRAWR - Non-nude and just so sweet.
SophiaLocke - It's always fun and games in Sophia's room.
IvyGirl - Love chatting with this one. A fellow artist.
ohmyStarz - Found her through these boards. What a great gal!
UKgameGIRL - Coarse British humor followed by delicate sweetness. She's a trip.
Plusha - The only Russian model I like. Every time I catch her on, she's just cooking. LOL

I have way too many. Think I spend more time on my perv account than I do on my regular one.. heheh :?

Of course all my old time CWH girls who moved over (Kymberly, Spexy, Jacey, The Twins etc etc)
Then some newer ones I've been enjoying..

Felicity - a new favourite I just can't help but perv on. I'm crazy and her freckles.
Ariel Rebel - the rebel queen, my personal friend and a super cutie.
GemmaLynx - Super fun chick to hang out with, awesome energy in her room... plus super sexy too.
BarbieChuu - I have known her/crushed on her the longest of anyone of MFC (long before MFC!!). Such amazing eyes and boobies.

My Favorite Models are:

-Austin White-
-XNatashaPinkX-
-PurpleStar420-
-ZombieMon-
-Mini Minouu-
-LovelyKittie-

:D

HollieCakes said:
I have way too many. Think I spend more time on my perv account than I do on my regular one.. heheh :?

Of course all my old time CWH girls who moved over (Kymberly, Spexy, Jacey, The Twins etc etc)
Then some newer ones I've been enjoying..

Felicity - a new favourite I just can't help but perv on. I'm crazy and her freckles.
Ariel Rebel - the rebel queen, my personal friend and a super cutie.
GemmaLynx - Super fun chick to hang out with, awesome energy in her room... plus super sexy too.
BarbieChuu - I have known her/crushed on her the longest of anyone of MFC (long before MFC!!). Such amazing eyes and boobies.

New avatar pic. Sexy!

Adding to my list:

HollieCakes - Recently started hanging out in her room. She's a hoot. Down to earth personality, great boobs, cute accent. Patriots fan. :evil:
D0mino - Totally cool, "I don't give a fuck" attitude.
AedanRayne - She's my latest crush. She's like that girl next door until she takes her clothes off, then she turns into a sexual monster with an insatiable appetite.

Caireen is so cute!!!

There are just so many cuties on MFC!

Attachments

• caireen.jpg
    caireen.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 976
ohmystarz said:
mynameisbob84 said:
That Starz chick is pretty cool. She sent me Twinkies once. Which was nice. She also has a nice bum. I like her bum.

761948ab.gif

Who likes Starz's bum? Bob likes Starz's bum. Is it true? I do I do I do oooo.

Hey, remember Kenan and Kel? That shit was the mad notes.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.