AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite MFC models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they've changed their name, they will usually still show up on your friend's list. The model notification option, while not perfect, does a reasonably good job of letting you know when your favorites are on.

AmberCutie said:
DarlingDear said:
I've missed so much in the few months that my cam hasn't been able to connect to MFC! Anywho, it doesn't seem that any of the models I knew and loved are even on MFC anymore :( BloodyMary was my favorite, but a quick look at my friend's list told me she isn't there anymore.

Oh well.

Her name is now BloodyMaryJane and she's on once in a while. I love her too. :)

Ohh, okay! I thought that might be her, but I wasn't sure. It really has been a few months since I have been active on here and haven't gotten to see many of the changes.

Just_mark__ said:
IN no particular order :)

Littlejessie - Her backside and her rapier like sarcasm. Slays me and turns me on in equal measures

Thank you hehe :D *hugs*
I feel special haha.

I try to watch models, but alot are on at times when i cant view, the ones i like who ive been able to spend some real
time in the rooms are as follows.

Lovelylemon- OMG her voice melts me, seriously.
Candiecane- I think she is so dedicated and always doing something fun.
AmberCutie- The first model i watched proper, and i love how bubbly she is, she makes you happy even when your sad.
AshaSnow- Another one who i find fun, also seems to be dedicated :D

I would have more, but i dont get chance to view much, so its always briefly :(

jess xxxxx

a newbie here...

My favorites are:

Caterine --- i love her face..
Amber --- yeah Ive been visiting U even before I joined this forum :)
CrazySysy and mellany --- just admire them for being consistently on top
MilaMilan ---- for being an artist and tough woman.. Im also an artist .. :) not a professional though
CandieCane/AshaSnow/Jalyn
Karisma -- hehhee because she's so crazy... and I mean insane.. lolz..

My faves are:

GoddessZoey - I actually went premium because of her. She's so nice. And awesome. And cuuuute. And hot. Both. I can't decide. I would leave her on in the background to listen to her talk. I'm weird, a little. Also, now, it's half her, half the regulars. We're all nuts. But the good kind of nuts. You know, the 1-40 tip count thing? Random order kind of nuts. Sometimes I'm surprised she puts up with us. But that is why she is awesome.
Ruby_Renegade - sadly, Zoey is the one who turned me on to her. Possibly because they're doing a show together, heh. The days she is on and just sits and talks, I'll do the bg listening thing, too.
AntiCamGirl - I enjoy the fact she just sits and talks for some reason. Totally do the listen to her in the bg thing, too.
D0mino - She just seems cool. And her regulars actually have conversations. I don't know why this is rare. Or maybe it isn't, and I just miss it in other rooms?
ApertureScience - She doesn't speak, but that's ok. She chats a whole lot. As do her regulars.
Yummypeach - man, can this woman sing. Also play guitar. All while naked.

My favorites are
AedanRayne - she is a fetish model so if you arent in to that stuff she may not be for you, but shes adorable with a wonderful personality. I heart her. :)
AshaSnow - how can you not love a girl who hitachi's with a pikachu costume on? I mean really, she is awesome!
CassieCurls - shes the most adorable model on the web, I dub her MFC's queen of cute. She also is the most intense squirter I've ever seen. Cytheria hasn't got shit on her.
CandieCane - CC's room is just the most welcoming room in the world, the legion is a wonderful group and its because CC is a wonderful girl, I try to spend time in her room every chance I get, shes just that awesome.
AmberCutie - Duh its Amber! If you are here you know how awesome Amber is! AND she has the best music of any model out there, bar none :D
ClassicPinup - Monica rocks your socks. Shes just that cool. Seriously, I cannot wait for her to get a pole, because her dancing is just amazing even without one. Plus, her husband is HOT. (you wont see him on cam, but DAAAAAAMN)
Violet420 - Vi is a model who works her ass off every time shes on cam, she stays on all day and spends most of her time in group or private, in fact I think shes probably one of the most popular models on MFC for private shows, and for good reason too. Try one out and you will see what I mean.

If any of these ladies are online, you can usually finde me in their room.

Reactions: AedanRayne
The models I end up gawking at most are:

CandieCane - just, just... :h: Love her and her room and everyone in it.
AmberCutie - Epic boobs and personality.
AshaSnow - Cute as a button and AHHH! GIR HAT!
D0mino - Reminds me of someone I'd rather not talk about but, pure gorgeous and funny.
SavannahSteel - Best body of any 40 year old I've ever seen, also a sweetheart.
LovelyLemon - Her voice is an immediate turn on. What can I say?
CassieCurls - Squirting QUEEN! She put a laptop outta commission, I'm impressed. Lovely girl too.
Did watch Jalyn before she banned my poor ass... LOL
Also, AlexLady is really cute but, rarely online when I am lol.

Well i have many most are because of personality and i refuse to rank them because i find them all unique.

Ambercutie
Melody
Boobookittyfk
KristyLIVE
LovelyKittie (her ass is to die for)
NaughtyNaomi (Naomi= I moan backwards)
and several others

A quick edit to my list, SAME GIRL just a new profile, Violet420 is now Vio420 and she is still probably the most popular model for private shows on MFC.

jebbaz said:
A quick edit to my list, SAME GIRL just a new profile, Violet420 is now Vio420 and she is still probably the most popular model for private shows on MFC.

I am very interested to know why the sudden switch from one acct to another in the middle of a month where she was soaring high in the top 20.

AmberCutie said:
jebbaz said:

I am very interested to know why the sudden switch from one acct to another in the middle of a month where she was soaring high in the top 20.
That is curious... :?

I think another thread mentioned something about her breaking from a studio...

Mikeythegeek said:
LadyLuna said:
I think another thread mentioned something about her breaking from a studio...

That's what it sounds like.

Yes... but the timing! :)

Looks like she is back on the Violet420 account this morning. I is confused.

Edit- I is no longer confused. From her twitter:

Trying to get everything ready for my new account just waiting on the admins to finish registering me
8:55 AM Oct 18th via web

@gleavitt1983 @CherryPi420 I decided to work from home instead of the studio unfortunately theres no option to transfer the old account
9:32 AM Oct 18th via web in reply to gleavitt1983

@cjroy26 so Im not under the studio anymore
11:35 AM Oct 18th via web in reply to cjroy26

(above was all prior to her start as Vio420)

The admins switched the violet420 account over to me from the studio!! so I dont have to start from the beginning!!
about 5 hours ago via web (so around 4:30am PDT this morning)

Makes sense, I just still wonder why she wouldn't wait until, say, Nov 1. I also thought that she was working from Nikita's house when she was camming. Does that mean Nikita is her studio boss?

Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
Makes sense, I just still wonder why she wouldn't wait until, say, Nov 1. I also thought that she was working from Nikita's house when she was camming. Does that mean Nikita is her studio boss?

Maybe Nikita's house doubles as a studio and Violet is broadcasting from home now?

I don't know, this is making my brain hurt.

A friend of mine worked for a studio, but worked out of her own house (which defeats the need for a studio!)- so Violet could have been working from home all along.

to the 10 or so previous posts, I know things :shifty:

I hate making a list of favorites. I have a lot of models that I greatly enjoy whom do an excellent job putting up with me

D0mino
Violet420
EmmyLove
FrankieChemical
AspenRae
ZoeMadison
AmberCutie
SookieHunnie
Dita Red

SweepTheLeg said:
to the 10 or so previous posts, I know things :shifty:
Why haven't you gotten her to become one of the forum girls!!?? She's a cool cat, we are all just curious of what's up. I dig her and would love to have her here, if she has time to lurk and post on a silly model forum. :)

because Im bogarting her all to myselfs! That and getting her to become a part of twitter was a task in and of itself. I'll converse with her next time I talk to her and try and convince her to become one of the forum girls, "But Amber thinks you're a cool cat" will be one of my major selling points.

amberimplosion said:
The models I end up gawking at most are:

CandieCane - just, just... :h: Love her and her room and everyone in it.
AmberCutie - Epic boobs and personality.
AshaSnow - Cute as a button and AHHH! GIR HAT!
D0mino - Reminds me of someone I'd rather not talk about but, pure gorgeous and funny.
SavannahSteel - Best body of any 40 year old I've ever seen, also a sweetheart.
LovelyLemon - Her voice is an immediate turn on. What can I say?
CassieCurls - Squirting QUEEN! She put a laptop outta commission, I'm impressed. Lovely girl too.
Did watch Jalyn before she banned my poor ass... LOL
Also, AlexLady is really cute but, rarely online when I am lol.
Update....

AedanRayne - zomg. Adorable is not even the word. Kinky, cute, a total giggler and I heart her hair.

Reactions: AedanRayne
i like the personality... and i liked 'real" girls...
so here are mine...

- ambercutie... my first fave mfc models and always will be, she really makes me smile and horny at the same time.. dangerous combination hehe
- camiliasilf.. she just makes an awsome chat... and i adore her tattoo's and hair
- milamilan.. i respect her so much.. such a strong personality.. also her body hypnotizes me
- the ravengirl... soo cute and soo pretty.. and no idea about that..
- heidvoltage... i have a weird thing with women like her.. her accent and harsh personality..
- ashasnow.. she is soo comfortable on cam.. it feels like shes just sitting in your livingroom beeing naughty

Metal_Barbie,Swaymyway,SliverDevine all have looks and personality anybody can sit there and be pretty or umm put things in them these ladies are awesome to look at and bullchat with

I freakin love these chicks, there sexy, fun, creative and just awesome!

KotaMorgue- She's adorable, sweet, entertaining, and I loveeeeeee her dancing, she was the first model I tipped.

Ruby_Renegade- HOTTTTTTT I love her shows and she's just one badass stoner bitch!

AmberCutie- Your body, attitude, and giggle are my favs oh and your dancing lol your just the whole package!

FrankieChemical- Cracks me up! Just love her sense of humor and sarcasm.

AmberSIN- just wow!

LilyJean- Hot and nerdy Yes Please! Love her costumes and taste in music.

MadamEden- So laid back and sexy. i wonder why she's not at the top yet.

I'd have to say I've really cut back lately because I don't have as much time as I used to and the issues I've had with MFC. There are a couple of models I try not to miss though:

• Jessnextdoor -- I can't say that I was looking for a good friend when I joined MFC, but she has become one. She's one of those models where there are benefits to getting to know her well. A lot of fun.

Decamerona -- Jess's friend. If I had to choose one word to describe her I'd have to say "enchanting". Beautiful and a great singer as well.

these are some of the models who got me hooked on MFC in the first place:
  • Eugenia -- Smokin' Russian punk girl. Fun.
    IvyGirl -- some others have mentioned her as well. Awesome body, glasses, and she is willing to talk to anyone in the room, even guests.
    Melody -- beautiful fair-skinned redhead. Another model who doesn't ignore anyone in her room.

Reactions: IvyGirl
ya my list is long but size does not count.
AllAmerican1 lives in my home town
Last login: Nov 4th '10
AlyKat Started with DaniMarie, i was in her room almost everyday she worked
Last login: Oct 1st '10
AngelEve looks like the girl from DragonSlayer
Last login: Nov 5th '10
AtennaXXX es Rico
BCupCakes new this week
BeautyDoll my reason to visit Romania and friend of LillCindy
Last login: May 27th '09
bemlover the single most insane model on MFC so clever
BlueRosegirl I miss her
Last login: Sep 15th '10
BridgetDahl so pretty and love the room Bert and Crew
CandieCane
Caterine works so hard, models don't try to do what she does, only she can make it work
Cinnabuns My 1st MFC love
CrazySysy always a smile
CurlyDream part of the Anabell 5 girl show
Last login: Sep 15th '10
D0mino hot gamer whats not to like
Dahlface Vegas wakeboarder
Last login: Sep 29th '10 MIA
DaniMarie no other model listened to me the way she does