AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feeling a little discouraged..tips, advice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2017
United States
Chaturbate Username
LexxiSummers
I've been caming for about 3 weeks now on Chaturbate and it was fun and exciting. Now that I'm not the 'new girl' I barely average 100 people. Last night was terrible, only about 30 people. No matter what I do it seems. Then I go to other girls cams who just sit there and smile until they get their goal and average 1500 people. What am I doing wrong? :( what can I do differently? Does your background really make a difference? Also, are there better sites?Thanks girls!!

Last edited:
What site do you cam on? I couldn't tell. That might help - for instance I only visit MFC really so any suggestions I have for that might not apply to other sites.

- EDIT - Sorry I see you mentioned chaturbate in a previous post.

Then I go to other girls cams who just sit there and smile until they get their goal and average 1500 people.

They've been camming for years and have a customer base built up.

Reactions: AudriTwo and Shia
Starting out you should always add eggs to our basket. Try other sites!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.