AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feeling kind of threatened over a misunderstanding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2016
Hi, my name is Jaycee and I'm new to cam modeling. I haven't signed up on this site but it was the first one I saw with open forums.

My wife and I have been doing cam shows and had our wishlist posted. It had a bunch of ridiculously expensive items on it that we were saving up for ourselves and never expected would be bought for us. Well, someone bought $2k worth of stuff off our wishlist after only saying hi. We gave the person our email & kik name (stupid, I know). We later found out that he wanted BDSM stuff and we are not at all comfortable with that, so we told him no and to cancel the orders (I know it's naive, but we're brand new and had no idea that when they bought stuff off our wishlist they expected things from us. We didn't even think anyone would buy anything!)

Well, the person really freaked out and now they're threatening us. First they said they would ruin our cam room - we were doing really well with it but unfortunately after he freaked us out we deleted our account. He's been begging for us to do stuff (he expected 30 days of us letting him "dom" us etc. apparently and is now trying to bargain it down even though we are repeatedly saying no). Now they're moving on to saying things about how they won't have to start threatening us, we have to agree to his deal or else, etc. We're starting to feel threatened and honestly kind of scared. We don't know what else to do. Does anyone have experience with anything like this or any advice for us??? :(

Probably the best thing to do is cut him off imo. Go dead silent. No responses to any contact by him. His weapon against you isn't his threats, it's the fear they cause you.

If he is trying to "bargain it down", it means he probably already knows he lost. His only hope now is to keep contact with you in the hopes of wearing you down.

You gave him your Kik, big deal. Email? Well he has probably given you plenty of info too, and if he hasn't, sounds like it would be incredibly easy to get it from him. Depending on where he lives, you could probably cause him just as much trouble as he has caused you. If you are the type who would stoop to that sort or thing, that is...

Probably the best thing to do is cut him off imo. Go dead silent. No responses to any contact by him. His weapon against you isn't his threats, it's the fear they cause you.

Agreed with that.

Does anyone have experience with anything like this or any advice for us???

Either add his email address to your spam filter or get a new email. Cut him off entirely. Since you already deleted your account there's not much to do there. If you do decide to go back to camming just be prepared to ban him.

He doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. He was stupid.

Does he know your address? Did he get it from the wishlist? If not, then the only way anything further is going to happen is if you let it. Just totally ignore him from now on, it serves no purpose to continue any contact with him.

Man... I fucking hate going to buy a calculator and seeing the pink one cost 50% more when its literally the same fucking product. When is this going to stop? Or pens for her? Lmao... Yeah thanks Bic, cuz women have just now learned to read and write. Wtf is the difference between a man and woman pen?

9/10 they never bought the products. On Amazon you can click "bought from other place (something like that)" and it will show up as bought.
Yep. The reason he is so desperate now is because he realizes you will soon find this out.

Honestly if you just ignore him what is the problem? What can he do? Nothing unless we are missing info here.

9/10 they never bought the products. On Amazon you can click "bought from other place (something like that)" and it will show up as bought.
I agree with this, this is a very common scam guys try on new cam models. If he doesn't have your actual home address, there isn't much he can do to you. You never agreed to do any BSDM for him in exchange for gifts so you owe him nothing even if the gifts arrive.When you decide to cam again, if he comes back ban him. Keep any info you have on the guy and send it to the cam site, they can ban him from the site totally

Man... I fucking hate going to buy a calculator and seeing the pink one cost 50% more when its literally the same fucking product. When is this going to stop? Or pens for her? Lmao... Yeah thanks Bic, cuz women have just now learned to read and write. Wtf is the difference between a man and woman pen?

Oops wrong thread!

too late. Already ordered a calculator and 1000 Bic's through Amazon. For the month of April, you belongs to me.
Lmao I was posting from a groc store... Never again.

Sorry op, your situation is very scary. I really did not mean to throw off the serious subject

This is pretty typical. Don't be scared. He's just a bully. Take a look to see if he actually bought you anything and if you want to keep camming do it, just ban him.

I'll bet my pink Bic that he didn't actually buy anything as well.

Don't worry op and honestly, get used to it. People are gonna try and bully, scam and frighten you all the time. They don't deserve more than a quick ban and you and your lady friend just carrying on with your show.
It'll get easier.

Ignore him delete block whatever, with a final fuck off. I've had soooo many guys announce the name on my wish list and assume it's me (which it's not lol). A few have then decided to tell me they have my address etc and if I don't do whatever are coming to my door lol. My reply please do and see what happens when you chap that door.

Regardless of whether he has seen the address on your wish list or not, or if it's yours or not deny it if he says anything stating your not daft enough to have your on name and postal address on a wish list. Plus act as if you couldn't give a shit, that will make him wonder.

I hope you don't let it stop you from camming as there are many weirdos who will pull crap like this. Laugh at them block them and move on and enjoy your camming career.

Hi, my name is Jaycee and I'm new to cam modeling. I haven't signed up on this site but it was the first one I saw with open forums.

My wife and I have been doing cam shows and had our wishlist posted. It had a bunch of ridiculously expensive items on it that we were saving up for ourselves and never expected would be bought for us. Well, someone bought $2k worth of stuff off our wishlist after only saying hi. We gave the person our email & kik name (stupid, I know). We later found out that he wanted BDSM stuff and we are not at all comfortable with that, so we told him no and to cancel the orders (I know it's naive, but we're brand new and had no idea that when they bought stuff off our wishlist they expected things from us. We didn't even think anyone would buy anything!)

Well, the person really freaked out and now they're threatening us. First they said they would ruin our cam room - we were doing really well with it but unfortunately after he freaked us out we deleted our account. He's been begging for us to do stuff (he expected 30 days of us letting him "dom" us etc. apparently and is now trying to bargain it down even though we are repeatedly saying no). Now they're moving on to saying things about how they won't have to start threatening us, we have to agree to his deal or else, etc. We're starting to feel threatened and honestly kind of scared. We don't know what else to do. Does anyone have experience with anything like this or any advice for us??? :(

Mistress Michelle and Daddy? I dealt with his bullshit when i first started too. They are harmless and just block them and let chaturbate (or whatever site) know. Give them screennames too

Status
Not open for further replies.