AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feeling strangely guilty about leaving a model..?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a novelty if nothing else. Infatuated users are a staple topic here so when it's the other way around it gets interesting.
It happened one time to me, many years ago. Only the one time thank God though. I mean, I get attachments to Regs I'm friendly with, but they're not romantic or anything. I did (get a little romantic wannabe one) one time in 7 years, back when I was a new model. With a total cheapskate ironically (lots of people think cam models are straight-up gold diggers across the board). So it definitely happens. It was a tough time. That experience sucked, but I did learn a lot from it. Alls well that ends well :).

Last edited:
I love your new av, @EliMarie717 !
Thank you. I actually meant to edit in a bottle of coca-cola starlight into the background earlier, but I got super distracted. Supposedly "it tastes like space" 😆

I guess space is refreshing, but not strong enough for EliMarie717.
It's an interesting marketing strategy though. I wonder if Elon Musk secretly bought coca-cola instead of twitter 😆

OMG, that's exactly what I'll do, thank you so much, Eli! There's even a page in Romanian I can send her the link to: https://pineapplesupport.org/romania/

And of course ACF although I told her once before.

I logged in to see her in a leopard print dress practising sexy looks with only an old creep who seems to live there and who barely tips and people flitting in and out. We started having a nice normal conversation just catching up and she was clearly stressed and upset and then just broke down crying and logged off.

I have a feeling that her studio has come to the conclusion that she's taking up space and bandwidth that they can put to use more profitably.
Is there a page in Russian? If so I could not find it.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Is there a page in Russian? If so I could not find it.

I haven't seen a Russian language page in Pineapple Support either. Just pages for Colombia and Romania. There are people who speak Russian who are affiliated though and someone could contact them. And there are Russian-speakers here in ACF.

Reactions: Nienna
Thank you. I actually meant to edit in a bottle of coca-cola starlight into the background earlier, but I got super distracted. Supposedly "it tastes like space" 😆

I guess space is refreshing, but not strong enough for EliMarie717.
It's an interesting marketing strategy though. I wonder if Elon Musk secretly bought coca-cola instead of twitter 😆
Naah. Coca-Cola is a boring blue chip that actually has earnings and pays steady dividends. Warren Buffett is their largest shareholder, I think. And Musk couldn't afford it anyway.

Naah. Coca-Cola is a boring blue chip that actually has earnings and pays steady dividends. Warren Buffett is their largest shareholder, I think. And Musk couldn't afford it anyway.
I have no clue what any of that means. Warren Buffet? He’s not the country music guy right?

ETA; Something tells me he's not the guy from Dick Tracy that was boning Madonna either...

• Funny!
Reactions: ArcticKitty
Oh wait.. Warren Buffett is one of the richest men in the world and the most successful investor in the world in terms of sheer wealth. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, is a holding company that owns companies in a wide range of industries as well as stocks in companies. He's a public figure and something of a household name.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
It happened one time to me, many years ago. Only the one time thank God though. I mean, I get attachments to Regs I'm friendly with, but they're not romantic or anything. I did (get a little romantic wannabe one) one time in 7 years, back when I was a new model. With a total cheapskate ironically (lots of people think cam models are straight-up gold diggers across the board). So it definitely happens. It was a tough time. That experience sucked, but I did learn a lot from it. Alls well that ends well :).

That's interesting! I guess I'm not surprised that it happens. I'm surprised that it happened to me though.

• Hugs
That's interesting! I guess I'm not surprised that it happens. I'm surprised that it happened to me though.
Good for the old ego I’d imagine. Total conjecture here but I’d imagine it happens way more often than it ever works out. I don’t think it ever works out very often. But there’s all kinds of weird shit happening all the time On campsites and the Internet. Trust me on that one.

People are rabidly passionately horny and Space rabidly passionately romantic, sometimes at the same time. But it’s one of the other.

Reactions: inertvolcano
Good for the old ego I’d imagine. Total conjecture here but I’d imagine it happens way more often than it ever works out. I don’t think it ever works out very often. But there’s all kinds of weird shit happening all the time On campsites and the Internet. Trust me on that one.

It is flattering but my inner reaction really is "Oh no". I wouldn't go there with her.

• Hugs
Hey, I'm not quite sure if this is as much a vent as a question. I'm still trying to make sense of a recent experience.

Long story short, I met a model from Romania on MFC and ended up spending more money and way more times in her room last month then I expected or wanted to and not because I was even into her, it was primarily because I felt sorry for her. (She didn't feed me a sob story, I could read between the lines that her circumstances are not good.)

I last visited her two weeks ago and told her that I didn't think I would be on much because I was going to be focusing on other things because of Roe v. Wade being overturned, which is true.

And I could just close the account that she knows me from and disappear. I'm wondering if it would be wrong of me to do so? What would you reccomend?
Your story sounds very much the same as the one I had with the model in Colombia. I updated my post to cover later events.

I also felt incredibly guilty leaving, especially because I left on a sour note. Quite a difficult thing to do. I guess because I applied the offline etiquette to the online. But I'm like that in every aspect of my life. I never like to leave someone wondering or even hurting.

Your story sounds very much the same as the one I had with the model in Colombia. I updated my post to cover later events.

I also felt incredibly guilty leaving, especially because I left on a sour note. Quite a difficult thing to do. I guess because I applied the offline etiquette to the online. But I'm like that in every aspect of my life. I never like to leave someone wondering or even hurting.

Yes, your experience does seem to have some similarity to mine. The only thing is that I wasn't especially attracted to her. At this point, I wish her well but have a feeling that she doesn't have a good life and it doesn't look like it will get better, at least in the near future. Sigh..

I guess I have a weakness for strays.

Yes, your experience does seem to have some similarity to mine. The only thing is that I wasn't especially attracted to her. At this point, I wish her well but have a feeling that she doesn't have a good life and it doesn't look like it will get better, at least in the near future. Sigh..

I guess I have a weakness for strays.
The bit about not being particularly attracted to her was quite interesting to read. I am a bit weird with attraction in the context of cam rooms. Usually it's horny me who visits cam rooms and my taste in models when I'm in horny mode is not remotely the same as my taste in models in non-horny mode. The girl in Colombia very much fits the look and personality that sensible, non-horny me is usually attracted to. Now in the real world, she would be the kind of girl I would develop an instant romantic attraction to. However, knowing the complexity of the situation, it's almost as if that part of my brain doesn't function. I'm hugely attracted to her but it's as if something in my brain doesn't allow that attraction to influence me in the same way. Weird.

The bit about not being particularly attracted to her was quite interesting to read. I am a bit weird with attraction in the context of cam rooms. Usually it's horny me who visits cam rooms and my taste in models when I'm in horny mode is not remotely the same as my taste in models in non-horny mode. The girl in Colombia very much fits the look and personality that sensible, non-horny me is usually attracted to. Now in the real world, she would be the kind of girl I would develop an instant romantic attraction to. However, knowing the complexity of the situation, it's almost as if that part of my brain doesn't function. I'm hugely attracted to her but it's as if something in my brain doesn't allow that attraction to influence me in the same way. Weird.

That doesn't seem weird to me, it makes sense. If anything, I'm the one who is weird. A model's room to me is a chatroom with eye candy.

Last edited:
How did this go? Did you manage to leave the model behind? Worthy of an update?

Funny that you should mention; I dropped in yesterday afternoon/evening as she was finishing her shift. She didn't seem different and we very briefly said hi, how are you, etc,.

Moving on really was the only reasonable option for me. I wasn't taken with with her and we have very little in common even so no real bond. I just feel sorry for her. And I'm not in a position to be able to do much that can help her in her situation.

I wasn't taken with with her and we have very little in common even so no real bond.
To be fair, the likelihood of you having an awful lot in common with a Romanian cam model who is working in difficult conditions was always going to be slim. I don't think you necessarily need to have a lot in common. It's not like you're going to discover a shared love of fly fishing and travel across Europe catching salmon. I think it's enough to be able to make each other smile a bit and have a bit of empathy. It sounds like you did that so you've done a good thing.

To be fair, the likelihood of you having an awful lot in common with a Romanian cam model who is working in difficult conditions was always going to be slim. I don't think you necessarily need to have a lot in common. It's not like you're going to discover a shared love of fly fishing and travel across Europe catching salmon. I think it's enough to be able to make each other smile a bit and have a bit of empathy. It sounds like you did that so you've done a good thing.

I don't think we're on the same wavelength, misterical. Quite simply, I'm not attracted to her and even in a purely social context we would be in different circles that don't normally overlap. If I were to visit Romania, I might meet her for lunch or dinner but I couldn't see touring the art museums and galleries with her in Bucharest or meeting researchers in lasi, which is a university city (I'm a STEM student and artist). She's nice but like someone you casually meet on the train or a flight.

Reactions: misterical
Not really any of my business, but seems you've returned several times since deciding to leave.
Do you think that's still owing to a residue of guilt, or perhaps there's more to appeal about this particular room/model?

Not really any of my business, but seems you've returned several times since deciding to leave.
Do you think that's still owing to a residue of guilt, or perhaps there's more to appeal about this particular room/model?

What are you talking about? I haven't seen her for weeks before this past Tuesday. The number of times I've logged into MFC period over that time are "several".

What are you talking about? I haven't seen her for weeks before this past Tuesday. The number of times I've logged into MFC period over that time are "several".
I didn't mention any timeframe, just an observation that from your updates to this thread, you have returned to visit the model at least twice (hence 'several') since deciding to leave and saying goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.