AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First Camgirl (Or Guy) Crush Ever?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karrinax, she was utterly adorable and great fun when first saw her online - so easy to develop a crush :D

My first... Probably AspenRae. Mainly because I think she has such a great personality and so much good energy. I don't know if that was a romantic thing or more an "you are awesome" thing, but I did then have a sex dream about her the other week and that was crazy hot.
Then I had a thing with a camgirl who didn't work on MFC for long, but we were definitely both crushing on each other. Shame we lived literally as far from one another in the UK as possible. I also had a crush on Heidiv after we met at the Melbourne Sexpo, sadly I left before I got the chance to cam with her.
Recently I have developed a bit of a crush on Zia. I like how she looks kind of like an alternative Disney princess, and I love how she uses her creativity and artistic skills for camming.
To be honest, right now I feel like I'm developing crushes on half the girls I follow on twitter. Why are you all so gorgeous?

MFC's WildestKitten (that accent!) was the first I ever truly watched/ crushed on, but Miss_Noir was the first model I ever tipped for just being a really sweet, positive person. As for CB, I still stop in Newchloe18's room -- she's innovative, a bit silly, and her energy is contagious.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
MFC's WildestKitten (that accent!) was the first I ever truly watched/ crushed on, but Miss_Noir was the first model I ever tipped for just being a really sweet, positive person. As for CB, I still stop in Newchloe18's room -- she's innovative, a bit silly, and her energy is contagious.
I love to watch new cloe18 ocasionally also such a cool house, cute funny and geeky with the drone and her techno show...and that accent.

Reactions: TerraTease
Forgot her name. Think it started with an E and was something weird like emanuse or some shit like that. i think she quit camming though or clipmaking or whatever the hell it was (this was years ago) her bio was something like 'something something something. vodka addict by nigh something something somethingt' she had black hair and glasses. On twitter she said something along the lines of wanting to do something else with life other than be a vodka addict on cam or something like that. Very cute, pretty. Hope I run across her twitter one day but that's HIGHLY unlikely bc if she quit i assume she also shut things down :(

my first cam girl ever to ever want me to become one was kati3kat she is down to earth, bubbly, genuine and just all around amazing. (Also she helped me with my depression) an showed me it’s okay to be corky and geeky and goofy and not be scared to be yourself.

My cam girl crush would have to be zia_xo aka Nintendo_xo , she’s creative, fun, loving amazing, down to earth, cute, Acenstric, corky, geeky, has an amazing personality, can light up a room just by her personality alone.

Another girl I admired for so long was Pumpkinspice_ aka stormy now, she made me realize that life maybe hard but you can sure stand up and make it better by battling your demons and picking up yourself and letting go anything that bothers you. I also love her dominant/sub side, she also has a personality of gold, she was also recently bullied by people but then she turned around and got a backbone and told them off. She made me realize that it’s okay to be yourself and speak up.

AwesomeKate was my first ever cam "crush". I used to turn her cam on while I got ready to get online just because her chill, positive energy got me so hyped!

She gave me a virtual hug on acf, January 23rd at approximately 11:10pm and I now have it screencapped, printed out, posted on my fridge, and I'm considering making it into a t-shirt.

@AwesomeKate you inspire me ^_^

AwesomeKate was my first ever cam "crush". I used to turn her cam on while I got ready to get online just because her chill, positive energy got me so hyped!

She gave me a virtual hug on acf, January 23rd at approximately 11:10pm and I now have it screencapped, printed out, posted on my fridge, and I'm considering making it into a t-shirt.

@AwesomeKate you inspire me ^_^

Noooooo this is too much for me. You've made me feel so loved.

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyKins
Noooooo this is too much for me. You've made me feel so loved.
You deserve all the luvs bb :h: You've been glowing since the first day I saw you.

Like there's 10000 fairies inside you. Idk how you don't fly away but it's magical.

Kati3Kat, theunicornkittenkween on Tumblr, aaaand there was this adorable chubby tattooed alt babe on Chaturbate that I used to watch but I can't for the life of me remember her username :c

GoddessZoey, a lot of fun as i recall

A girl on Chaturbate who no longer cams and a guy on Chaturbate who cams occasionally. I liked the guy especially because he shows a lot of personality and is funny (and also hot lol), whereas a lot of guys on Chaturbate just sit there and jack off and have no personality and crappy cams.

I'm still crushing on my first; Veronique. She is the reason I started visiting models in the first place after I saw her on a pop up ad. It took me three days lurking in her room before I mustered up the nerve to actually sign up for an account and take her private. Sweet, smart, funny and with the cutest dimples I've ever seen. She was just starting as a model and I was just starting as a member so we both had this "we don't know what the f*ck we're doing" vibe going on that was a lot of fun.

I've since become one of her best regular visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.