AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First day on mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2015
Hi everyone! I'm new here and fairly new to the camming community as a whole. I've been on flirt4free for about two weeks but was pulling in awful money for the time I was putting in, so I decided to try MFC instead because I love talking and I love games.
Got verified yesterday, started today around 3pm...and it was awful! :(
Not awful enough to send me running to the hills, but in two and a half hours I only made $20. I think a lot of it had to do with low traffic...I think the max I ever had in my room was 20 ppl. And no only one or two people were talking to me after I blocked pms from everyone but friends.

What should I do during periods of silences?? I always look like an idiot talking to myself and trying to create small talk to engage others.

I'm gonna try again tonight because even though I didn't do well this afternoon my "prize wheel" game I was doing had a lot of hits for a while.

Reactions: swagger
When people are PMing, encourage them to chat in your public chat. It's a lot more of a group thing on MFC.

You can always dance if you're not talking. You can tell stories about your day, especially if you have any sexy stories you're comfy sharing.

There are actually a lot of threads and advice about this in the model's only section. You should check it out.

Read this post entirely and follow the instructions in order to get model status and see our hidden secrets. ;)

When people are PMing, encourage them to chat in your public chat. It's a lot more of a group thing on MFC.

You can always dance if you're not talking. You can tell stories about your day, especially if you have any sexy stories you're comfy sharing.

There are actually a lot of threads and advice about this in the model's only section. You should check it out.

Read this post entirely and follow the instructions in order to get model status and see our hidden secrets. ;)

Thank you! :)
I applied to be a verified model, so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow! Until then there's still a lot of good info on this site. I'm gonna go strong tonight and see what I can make.

Yeah, don't worry, 20 people in your room at a time in my opinion is pretty good, since for me i usually have maybe 1 or 2 for at least an hour or more. You will get there. Just keep trying. Talking, dancing, sexy outfits (etc) are very good ways. Im my personal opinion, i try to sell more of my personality than anything else. I be myself. I be goofy, silly, etc. Just try diffrent times of day and see what works best for you personally. The other thing i want to say is try to be online as much as possible during your new model period. But know that most will try to take advantage, set boundaries and make you sure you know who is being kind, and who is trying to troll i suppose. I know this post may sound silly/weird. Its just the best honest advice I can give. :) Good luck.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.