AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First ever images of Pluto

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
bBhnLQu.png

Reactions: dilligaf0
I'm so excited that we're finally able to see quality pics of Pluto that I could cry! I can't wait to see what info that find out about it in the next few days. #ScienceNerd

Very Interesting

JRL6KWh.png

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Try not to be emotionally invested in scientific classifications of things. Science has no room for emotions. :haha:

:haha: I try not too but it's hard to change you're way of thinking when you grow up with something as one thing and then it to be changed. It's kind of like growing up believing a square is a square and then someone decides, no it's actually a circle - you'll always think in the back of your head "no, that's a square" lol

:haha: I try not too but it's hard to change you're way of thinking when you grow up with something as one thing and then it to be changed. It's kind of like growing up believing a square is a square and then someone decides, no it's actually a circle - you'll always think in the back of your head "no, that's a square" lol
But Pluto is still there! It's still named Pluto! It's the same tiny mass of ice that it always was. No need to mourn it because it's classification is different. It's still every bit as important as it always was! Hehe!

To be honest, I was also a little stung by Pluto being classified differently, but then I realized that if Disney didn't have a character named Pluto I never would have cared about the planet so much.

Then, in order to preserve your sanity, don't even look at the renaming of the dinosaurs. :rofl:

But Pluto is still there! It's still named Pluto! It's the same tiny mass of ice that it always was. No need to mourn it because it's classification is different. It's still every bit as important as it always was! Hehe!

To be honest, I was also a little stung by Pluto being classified differently, but then I realized that if Disney didn't have a character named Pluto I never would have cared about the planet so much.

Lol I think at first I was ok about it, until I heard some kids singing the planetary song, and a teacher tell them they had to leave off Pluto, which of course made the song sound awkward in tempo.

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Try not to be emotionally invested in scientific classifications of things. Science has no room for emotions. :haha:

Rut roh Raggy! You're not supposed to use the "D" word when describing little people or small planets...the PC police are so gonna throw you in the Gulag.

It's been nice knowing ya friend. ;)

I guess it's kind of cool we are able to look at pictures of a big ice ball. I look at blue balls every single day so now I have something in common with NASA.

You're an astronut. :D

And while I'm making really, really bad jokes...

...my inner 12-year-old keeps hoping someone will say something about the "first photos of Uranus."

Think of the time frame and years of travel at such high speed to gain this image and then think of the universe.
Time is measured in light years, from the sun to pluto light takes about 5.5 hours to get there, imagine in a year how far light travels. Exploration such as this makes us realise just how much our tiny lovely planet means to us.

btw in the scale of things humans are at 2:30 in this 6 minute video, at 4:11 are the largest stars, our solar sytem moments after, then it get's massive fast..

Last edited:
You're an astronut. :D

And while I'm making really, really bad jokes...

...my inner 12-year-old keeps hoping someone will say something about the "first photos of Uranus."

I knew your next sentence was going to have the word Uranus in it as soon as I read "And while I'm making really, really bad jokes.." :)

Think of the time frame and years of travel at such high speed to gain this image and then think of the universe.
Time is measured in light years, from the sun to pluto light takes about 5.5 hours to get there, imagine in a year how far light travels. Exploration such as this makes us realise just how much our tiny lovely planet means to us.

btw in the scale of things humans are at 2:30 in this 6 minute video, at 4:11 are the largest stars, our solar sytem moments after, then it get's massive fast..
That video is a screencap of a guy using this website: http://htwins.net/scale2/ All the objects are cliakable with description tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.