AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First tattoo & next piercing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Next piercing?

• Left side of bottom lip

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Right eyebrow

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Right side of nose

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so, I already got my tongue pierced as you all know.
I'm trying to decide for my next piercing, what I want to get, so vote on the poll please? :D

Also, I really want to get this as my first tattoo, but my boyfriend doesn't like it.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• FIRSTTATTOO.png
    FIRSTTATTOO.png
    9 KB · Views: 119
Hrm...

I think piercings and tattoos are pretty cool NaughtyAmber, but really it's something you should think about and pick for yourself. It's your body of course.

But as for my thoughts on them;

Don't get your eye-brow pierced. Surface piercings have a class of risks all of their own; even after the piercing has healed they can be rejected. Sure, I think eye-brow piercings look fine on anyone, but still I wouldn't want anything bad to come of something as awesome as a piercing.

Having had 2 out of the 3 piercings you want I'd have to agree with AlexLady. One of the reasons I don't have an eyebrow ring or stud is because I've seen those fuckers ripped out *really* easily. And between having a 3 year old obsessed with the facial piercings & being a total klutz I would suggest anything else but the eyebrow. Even without someone yanking on it, it can easily rip out. >_<

As for your tattoo congrats! Glad you weren't one of the many who have someone else pick out their tattoo for them. Seen it way too many times in tattoo shops I used to hang out in & for some reason it always annoyed/confused me. Have you decided where you're getting it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.