AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2022
Los Angeles, CA
Hey yall long time no seeee~

anyway i have been mainly using FM (flirtymania) for my main streaming due to the fact that i liked their system and accessibility better.... I tried logging in yesterday-- it said i was banned and gave me an error code with no explanation. I tried contacting support (support@flirtymania.com) and Im very careful to always label my content as "adult content". My emails keep getting returned, I also sent to support on their chat through my boyfriends phone and told them the email associated with the account and have contacted via twitter as well with no avail.. I have used them for yearsss and have never had problems with them. Im not sure but correct me if im mistaken i beleive they are a russian based website... i thought the ongoing current events affected the site but it seems its still running... support has been sh*t. no response at all the error number is 951420... has anyone else had any experience in being banned on there?? ive never been banned on any of my sites unless it was CB and you know how it is people will try to F*ck with you if they think youre competition.... idk ive been camming since 2014 and never had an issue...... ALSO-- PH has been having issues accepting my ID verificatioin.... i want my revenue lol BUT PLEASEEEEE if anyone has any info on how to get in touch with them in an easier manner I need help.... thanks. They owe me money dang it.... I hadnt cashed out in a while so they havent even released funds to me... but want to ban me without warning.... wtf help.. OH and twitter is fucking me over too so if anyone has good RT groups out there, i need to rejoin some. i think im shadow banned, *facepalm*

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 1.46.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 1.46.39 AM.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.