AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

flooded with tokens - banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2018
Germany, NRW
Chaturbate Username
count_of_count_ger
Hello!
I am coming to you in a time of great need, lol.
It´s kinda serious. In short: some guy named 10black sends me large amounts of token regulary. Sometimes 2000, sometimes 1000 and so on. Then I was worried, of course.
I had a ticket and the support was very helpful and clear with their statements that I can pay out the token with no problems. I received another 1000 today (2.2.22) and now my account is banned permanently as it seems, to which I appealed of course. In case it gets dismissed by some ignorant guy I am coming to you.

I now wrote to the support service considering my permanent ban the following:
Hello,

I really want to talk to you about this. I do not know who the person is who sends me token over. Please, I do not want his tokens!
Take them! I don´t want to be associated with this. I often times wrote to you about this matter (look it up) and asked you specifically I could cash out these tokens of 10black.
Please, look up my case. And let´s cooperate. I am willing to let you have ALL the token this person gave me. Look up the case 18685683.
As mentioned before, I am not associated with the person who floods me with token. I just followed your instructions that I can keep them - we all thought that he knew what he was doing.
I always was a cheerful member of your community, let´s cooperate. This has to be a big missunderstanding.

Greetings,
Count_of_Count_ger

----
Logs of said ticket:
Ticket: 18685683 - Re: Received large amount of token

Hello,

I received a large amount of token (5000) today from the user 10black.
I had a dispute some weeks ago after receiving a similar amount. I do not want to get into any trouble with you or the person concerning. There was no message left for me.
Now I´m hesitating to do a payout since it´s the end of the month.
I´m not saying that I want them deleted but rather asking you to not suspend my account or anything similar because this guy will most likely request a refund.

Can I just do a payout or what should I do next?

Greetings,
count_of_count_ger

Support answerd:

Dec 2, 2021, 18:25 EST

These tokens are good to release.

If you need any further assistance or have any further questions please feel free to write into us, we always look forward to helping you!

We appreciate your feedback!

Happy Chaturbating!!

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
-----

Now the support told me that these token were somehow "fraudulant". I´m, as described above, not associated with this 10black person. This has to be some kind of agenda, since he got me in trouble with him sending me token and refunding them.
This is chicanery. The support stopped answering me and denies resolving this issue. I tried to contact @punker barbie barbie but no answer yet. I´m so done, I don´t know what else to do here. I´d be happy with some advice... I mean, what other rep than @punkerbarie?
Please, I want to talk about this. I don´t know this 10black - and somehow his account is still intact!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
huh? did they specify 10black in their reply? like for example: You recently received tips totaling over # tokens from users (name here) ?
It can´t be anything else. They confirmed my assumption by answering this:

"Please note, you emailed In November 2021, regarding tokens tipped.

The fraudulent tokens were received in January of 2022."
This basically means, my actions (there aren´t even actions by me besides paying out) were not fraudulent but the tokens I received. Yet, I am banned and this guy is not. Agenda.

I explained what occured in November 2021, which has been perfectly resolved. I was allowed to pay these token out. Now this 10black guy tipped me more and more token (offline) such that CB believes that there is something "fraudulent" about it. After this I just received copy-paste bs.

Upvote 0
I did so acutally - even without knowing this! They explicitly told me that these token were ok to pay out (see logs above). Two months later it´s not ok anymore?
I really hope @punker barbie can help me out of this misery.... i know I should have kinda blocked this guy, but what reasons did I have, haha? He gave me money.

Upvote 0
Wow. This is absolutely prosperous. Why would? Do they go ahead to punish you with an activity you tried to raise to them? @punker_barbie Can you educate us what a model ought to do in such a situation? She did the needful but still got banned.

Upvote 0
Real shitty, Chaturbate! SMH.

There was ONE time I got a chargeback on MyFreeCams several years ago (of approx. 1,000 tokens), and they determined the card was stolen. MFC didn't ban ME...because that would be stupid and unfair. They banned that member's account, and I, unfortunately, was screwed out of 1,000 tokens (A private show I'd done, plus videos I'd sent him).

Upvote 0
Real shitty, Chaturbate! SMH.

There was ONE time I got a chargeback on MyFreeCams several years ago (of approx. 1,000 tokens), and they determined the card was stolen. MFC didn't ban ME...because that would be stupid and unfair. They banned that member's account, and I, unfortunately, was screwed out of 1,000 tokens (A private show I'd done, plus videos I'd sent him).
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I think this is relevant to all people in here. Some 10black guy could come along spend them on someone just to report them for something. Bye account.
This sick thing: HE sent me "fraudulant" tokens, yet I am banned for explicitly asking if I can pay them out. This is the work of some supporter who doesn´t give a single f- and likes to ban accounts. Still, no response from punkerbarbie unfortunately.
I still think that this is a misunderstanding, but I´m not being heard.

Upvote 0
I don't really get it, why would they leave the account unbanned if it was a chargeback? and if it was a situation where the account was compromised why would the tips have passed in november?

🤔 actually that guys account is verified so the tokens may have come from some where else originally.

What was the dispute weeks ago you mentioned in the email?

Upvote 0
I don't really get it, why would they leave the account unbanned if it was a chargeback? and if it was a situation where the account was compromised why would the tips have passed in november?

🤔 actually that guys account is verified so the tokens may have come from some where else originally.

What was the dispute weeks ago you mentioned in the email?
There were two.
First one in November: He began sending me thousands of tokens. Then he refunded them, resulting in chaturbate taking away my ability to receive token until I messaged them. Issue resolved. Some time later in November he sends me similar ammount again. So I immediately contacted support (as above) and they told me that I can pay them out. Issue resolved.

Second one: in January 22: He does the SAME thing again. These Token were there for like 2-3 weeks. On the 2nd Feb I was banned because of this. I came to this conclusion as why I was banned because they referred to some "fraudulent" tokens. No further explainations whatsoever.

Upvote 0
There were two.
First one in November: He began sending me thousands of tokens. Then he refunded them, resulting in chaturbate taking away my ability to receive token until I messaged them. Issue resolved. Some time later in November he sends me similar ammount again. So I immediately contacted support (as above) and they told me that I can pay them out. Issue resolved.

Second one: in January 22: He does the SAME thing again. These Token were there for like 2-3 weeks. On the 2nd Feb I was banned because of this. I came to this conclusion as why I was banned because they referred to some "fraudulent" tokens. No further explainations whatsoever.

Cat Facepalm GIF

and the first time in november you got the same fraudulent tokens notification? or how did that refund go?

Upvote 0
Cat Facepalm GIF

and the first time in november you got the same fraudulent tokens notification? or how did that refund go?
I can´t tell if they were "fraudulant" or not. He refunded them, I got in trouble and these were taken away from my token balance (good that I haven´t payed out).
They claimed them to be "fraudulant" in January only. It´s a scam, that´s what it is. It´s not even an automated system anymore.

Upvote 0
yeah ok. She's not a human being anymore and not better than the bots that sit behind CB support. I remember a time where you actually got help from her. It's like, I explained a whole case and I get THIS answer. I didn't even come at her like "ugh banned, pls help". I was cooperative, saw the problem and explained it. What's the only logical thing to do? Treat me like a dog. I hope she sleeps well knowing she fucks people over in her "attempts" to help. @cbhours
Last thing I'm gonna try is actually writing a letter, so it gets passed by these nonces.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-113845.jpg
    Screenshot_20220207-113845.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20220207-114146__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220207-114146__01.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 35
Upvote 0
that's insane. Every time I open chaturbate topic I can see just "banned account", "fraudulent tokens", and etc
how they grew up into biggest webcam site with such politics? such a big site and cannot provide chargeback protection

Upvote 0
that's insane. Every time I open chaturbate topic I can see just "banned account", "fraudulent tokens", and etc
how they grew up into biggest webcam site with such politics? such a big site and cannot provide chargeback protection

I don't even mention Chaturbate now when I see new people on forums asking us "Which cam sites should I try?" I'll tell them MyFreeCams...Stripchat...Streamate.

Upvote 0
I can´t tell if they were "fraudulant" or not. He refunded them, I got in trouble and these were taken away from my token balance (good that I haven´t payed out).
They claimed them to be "fraudulant" in January only. It´s a scam, that´s what it is. It´s not even an automated system anymore.

How did they word that message, you say he got refunded and you got in trouble, what kind of trouble we talking? I assume its a chargeback but then why is that account still there and why did they approve those tokens at the end of november? Was it a different kind of refund like not honoring something he tipped for or what? This is just so bizarre.

Upvote 0
ISSUE RESOLVED, IMPORTANT CONCLUSION
Oh my fucking god. The issue is resolved.
Unbeknownst to be, the matter was under investigation, maybe with the help of our friend and helper punkerbarbie.
Y'all should never accept offline tips, or send them back, whatever. You have to assume that "tipping patterns" are fraudulant or atleast not clean.
I think this is important to all of us since CB never takes half-messures to protect themselves from possible frauds. They take, as Mike from Breaking Bad would say, always Full-Messures. :)
A loss of account can produce a lot of anxiety as you saw by my... behavior.

Cheers!
@cbhours @AmberCutie

1644262479961.png

Upvote 1
They should really write a guide on what supposed "fraudulent tipping" looks like, because IMO it's not something that we actually can detect.

Random people dropping thousands of tokens out of nowhere isn't suspicious, it happens a lot on the site... So how would you know that 1 of those is fraudelent? Doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe we should all start verifying new high tippers with them when they come along. 😆 That'll have a positive impact on CB support load..

Upvote 0
They should really write a guide on what supposed "fraudulent tipping" looks like, because IMO it's not something that we actually can detect.

Random people dropping thousands of tokens out of nowhere isn't suspicious, it happens a lot on the site... So how would you know that 1 of those is fraudelent? Doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe we should all start verifying new high tippers with them when they come along. 😆 That'll have a positive impact on CB support load..
I think that way as well. I mean, I should report "suspicious patterns", like wtf
The "pattern" I should detect was a pattern of two big tips in total, if I can recall. Let´s say I get 5 times the same ammount of tokens out of nowhere. That can look suspicious.

Another thing: why should it be? Some paypig, or however you may call them, pays me token - where is the problem? I still don´t quite get it. If I get them in a stream it´s totally fine but no offline tips? Then take away this feature i it fucks us over. I´m not gonna report any token I get and ASK for approval, like "can I pay them out?", "is this legal, daddy CB?". It´s just ridiculous. If there were an alternative for me, a male streamer, I would go for a different streaming site. I got my account back, sure, but for how long? How long until CB thinks there is somewhing fraudulent going on out of nowhere. It´s still pretty frustrating and definitely a sign that we´re not safe there, the opposite is the case.

Upvote 0
ISSUE RESOLVED, IMPORTANT CONCLUSION
Oh my fucking god. The issue is resolved.
Unbeknownst to be, the matter was under investigation, maybe with the help of our friend and helper punkerbarbie.
Y'all should never accept offline tips, or send them back, whatever. You have to assume that "tipping patterns" are fraudulant or atleast not clean.
I think this is important to all of us since CB never takes half-messures to protect themselves from possible frauds. They take, as Mike from Breaking Bad would say, always Full-Messures. :)
A loss of account can produce a lot of anxiety as you saw by my... behavior.

Cheers!
@cbhours @AmberCutie

View attachment 91644
Very glad this was resolved, but I'm really amazed that they put the onus on broadcasters to report 'suspicious tipping'. It's like asking any purchaser who receives a bank note in change to immediately go to the nearest bank and ask the teller to check if it's legit or a forgery.......
Members have wildly different tipping habits, some will just drop into a room and tip 1,000+ and leave again, and I have sent reasonably big offline tips in the past for several reasons (maybe a birthday, or if they've been sick and unable to work etc).
This is crazy. A platform that works with payment processors as lucrative business partners should be taking responsibility for identifying potential fraudulent activity, and not putting all responsibility on the model with the threat of a ban and forfeit of token balance.

Upvote 0
Just to add, there really is no way to know if someone's tipping can be suspicious.
I mean, I could suddenly get a great job/career, win some money, or get some from whatever legitimate means, I am not going to then come and start telling my life story to the model/s for how I just got XX money. Instead, I would just tip lots and spoil them.

Upvote 0
Just to add, there really is no way to know if someone's tipping can be suspicious.
I mean, I could suddenly get a great job/career, win some money, or get some from whatever legitimate means, I am not going to then come and start telling my life story to the model/s for how I just got XX money. Instead, I would just tip lots and spoil them.
Well they suspect YOU to be Pablo Escobar, like wth xD Meanwhile the guy with the fraudulent token gets to keep his account? "fraudulent"... they´re just being clowns
Well, from now on consider me the Gus Fring of Chaturbate (except I got "caught")
In the end, you can just laugh about it - but only if you get your account back.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.