AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Followers on Chaturbate problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misstaya

Inactive Cam Model
May 30, 2016
Hey all!

My followers don`t get my mail when I`m online since 17th of January. Does anyone having the same problem as me?... and is January really that bad I`cant get more then 1000 Tkns in 8h shift, like previous at least 3000-4000 Tkns a day. I`m going nuts, :eek:...

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SherryZ
I had this happen this morning. I think mine was just CB being super glitchy this morning. My followers didn't get my email and I couldnt' get anyone in my room which never happens, and I mean like I had one anon for over an hour. I finally got off super frustrated. It seems to be working for me now. Ive seen some girls open new accounts if it gets really bad. Good luck!

Its so strange because I follow some models on purpose and I can't get any mail, also my moderators and regular clients don't get one. It really sucks, I just made a new account in mid of december because I was not appearing on pages. I have really bad month and I know its not because of me or my net(fps). Is it normal to just create a new one again one month later?..Ty all..

$50.00 in an 8 hour shift? That's $6.25 an hour. I wish that I made that much

WTF chaturbate!!! My followers can't find me, aren't getting emails im on....and my room count is in the single digits! I never have single digits. Get your shit together!

Ok that`s it I can`t work like these.
Long story short, I`m camming one year now every day of the week two shifts a day (except when I have period). When I started in January of 2016 I managed to get between 100-150 $ a day or at least 40000tkn per period. I worked really hard, because I`m not the prettiest one or the youngest and I know that. I put allot of my early monney in to equipment for better stream and in toys, clothes. Now one year later I have laptop for 1500 eur, 3 studio lights, blue yeti mic, logitech c920, net with 500 mbps download, 100 mbps upload fibre optic and my own site. In December I was on 200$ or around 50000-60000 tkns in one period, two shifts a day with 53000 followers. In the middle of December problems started when I was not appearing on pages or under tag pages, I always had to relog and lots of costumers left and had to start again from bottom, so I created a new account. I was told by support that my followers will be transferred. I got 33000 followers out of 53000 and now I`m on 39000 one month later. They told me that they transferred all my followers. It really sucks because I worked hard to get my followers, I was even paying exoticads for promo each period. Now I don`t get 500 tkns a day even if I work 12 hours a day, my moderators can`t get my follow mail so does my clients and sometimes even don`t see me on chaturbate. Today I had fully naked arround 50 people in room more then one hour online most, of them greys and two blues, before I always climbed to first page on female. I don`t get answer from any support or if I get one they told me that they will check what is wrong in their development section. I love working on CB but now my mood is down low because I know I will still have problems and it will not change.
I will create new account once more because it can`t get any worse. Sorry for my bad english I`m not eng. native speaker. Ty all and stay strong.
Miss_Taya

• Hugs
Reactions: Barbie Belle
Hey all!

My followers don`t get my mail when I`m online since 17th of January. Does anyone having the same problem as me?... and is January really that bad I`cant get more then 1000 Tkns in 8h shift, like previous at least 3000-4000 Tkns a day. I`m going nuts, :eek:...

Please advise Chaturbate followers that in order to receive CB emails people need to verify their email address.
We also suggest making sure the right tag is applied to Chaturbate's emails. We don't want them going to the spam folder.

The problem is that I follow some models, I don't get their mail and I have verified email. The last time I was noticed that someone is online, that I follow was 17th of January.

Thanks for the response @punker barbie my followers we're getting the emails and only in the past two days have they not been receiving them and also I'm not in their followed models when I am on. Luckily a very small number have been able to find me manually but it's very frustrating especially since it's effecting tokens per hour substantially and room count. Is there something else I should try?

• Hugs
Reactions: misstaya
Hey all!

Gmail started putting my CB e-mails in the Spam folder about that time. I marked all these e-mails as "Not Spam" and gmail stopped misidentifying incoming CB e-mails as Spam from that point on.

Perhaps all CB models need to ask their Followers through their Twitter accounts, CB Rotating Notifier apps, at the top of their Bios in the "Real Name" section, and in a large flashing GIF image in their Bios, to check their e-mail Spam folders for CB e-mails and mark any found there as "Not Spam." If enough Followers do this, the e-mail Spam filters should create a universal unblocking of CB e-mails that applies to all recipients, not just in individual e-mail accounts. CB Admin could post prominent notices on their site too.

This could be costing models (and CB) a lot of money. I created an account to post this reply as soon as I saw the comment.

Gmail started putting my CB e-mails in the Spam folder about that time. I marked all these e-mails as "Not Spam" and gmail stopped misidentifying incoming CB e-mails as Spam from that point on.

Perhaps all CB models need to ask their Followers through their Twitter accounts, CB Rotating Notifier apps, at the top of their Bios in the "Real Name" section, and in a large flashing GIF image in their Bios, to check their e-mail Spam folders for CB e-mails and mark any found there as "Not Spam." If enough Followers do this, the e-mail Spam filters should create a universal unblocking of CB e-mails that applies to all recipients, not just in individual e-mail accounts. CB Admin could post prominent notices on their site too.

This could be costing models (and CB) a lot of money. I created an account to post this reply as soon as I saw the comment.

Hi

Thanks for posting this info, CB is based on followers and there is no point if they dont't get any notice when the models are online. One of my moderators has got Outlook now and he doesen't get CB mails as spam (yet). But this is sure a big problem because many people use gmail and not all the followers, follow on twitter and I don't know how to tell them that they must unspam CB mails on gmail. CB should put this info on, so all of them could see this. I have allot of problems because of this and sure I'm not the only one.

Reactions: Barbie Belle
I really wish CB would work with Gmail to whitelist all these emails. I used to work for a marketing company and I know it's freaking possible! So putting it on models to remind members seems really shitty to me. Besides what guys is going to hear the half naked chick who is playing with herself when she says "make sure tell gmail that my emails aren't spam" SERIOUSLY! I had an awesome room before this happened. Now I've signed up with SM so I can actually get more than 10 people at a time when I was consistently getting into the triple digits everyday.

I really wish CB would work with Gmail to whitelist all these emails.

it's easy to see how they'd end up as spam, when a single account might be receiving 50-100 notification emails a day. ...I turned it off for that very reason. there aren't many people I want to follow enough to also want to be spammed, but I don't know of any tier system or tick box to choose which models I get emails about, so it's all or nothing.

Ok, I will just let you know that email situation is now fixed and I would like to thank to CB support and you punker barbie, it really makes the differnce when it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.