AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Foot fetish perks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyhomebody

Deactivated Account
In the Dog House
Oct 4, 2021
Streamate, Cam4,
www.menxposed.com
Twitter Username
@Dannyhomebody
Streamate Username
Dannyhomebody
How and why foot fetishes work for some people.

1. Like a woman, feet have curves. Said to me by a member who used to tip lots of gold in guest chat on SM, while asking me to flex and expand what he called my meat pies. Guys have curves too, don't get me wrong.

2. Feet, unlike cocks, never go limp. Said to me by one of my regular customers I do private shows with, off and on, when broadcasting on SM.

3. If plan A doesn't work out, there's always a plan B, or if you want to 69 and not suck dick, then you can combine plan A and B, with a plan C and/or just a plan D. Said by yours truly.

Throwing this out there, random I know, anybody remember the photo on the back of Madonna's 90s album Erotica? What was she sucking on in that blue and white photo on the back? Oh, that's right, a big toe. When I 1st saw that, I asked myself, WTF is she sucking on?

Hope this article I added is helpful for people who are curious about foot fetishes, and last but certalnly not least, ways you can make money with members who have a foot fetish. If not, disregard. https://www.healthline.com/health/foot-fetish#how-to-talk-to-your-partner

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Status
Not open for further replies.