AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freelance Web Designer / Developer • Offering my services

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2017
London
(I hope this is the right category - apologies if it's not)

Hey everyone,

Web & App designer here with a wealth of experience (4+ years in multiple industries). Previously worked with multiple high net worth clients in the past such as Red Bull here in London.

Never worked within the adult industry before, but always on the lookout for new projects and it's always seemed to have quite interesting problems and use cases.

I'm a UI/UX designer by trade - but can also take a design through to execution via Wordpress or CraftCMS. Very proficient in HTML/CSS/JS and some Rails. (Website swiss army knife)

I focus heavily on business metrics for clients, such as nailing the user experience to increase potential conversions. Lots of adult websites either have poorly designed layouts, limited conversions or high bounce rates - this is all down to the user experience you give to your customers. (Yes, viewers are potential customers after all).

I'm available for projects and happy to link you my portfolio if requested.

- Thanks

Reactions: Gen
Hi LilyPink,

I think I may have limited access to ACF to message (which is great for the community). I think you may be able to message me?

- Thanks

Hi GenXoxo,

Thanks for the kind words about my pitch. There are some professional's out there that just see the adult industry as that - an industry. An industry that also needs great design, probably even more than most - cam girls need paid conversions whether this be tokens, video purchases or packages and a great user experience can increase this and reduce buyer's remorse.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
Just wanted to say this is one of the most professional pitches I've seen on here and when you said "it's always seems to have quite interesting problems and use cases" instead of something pervy, I was like :clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: Nordling
(I hope this is the right category - apologies if it's not)

Hey everyone,

Web & App designer here with a wealth of experience (4+ years in multiple industries). Previously worked with multiple high net worth clients in the past such as Red Bull here in London.

Never worked within the adult industry before, but always on the lookout for new projects and it's always seemed to have quite interesting problems and use cases.

I'm a UI/UX designer by trade - but can also take a design through to execution via Wordpress or CraftCMS. Very proficient in HTML/CSS/JS and some Rails. (Website swiss army knife)

I focus heavily on business metrics for clients, such as nailing the user experience to increase potential conversions. Lots of adult websites either have poorly designed layouts, limited conversions or high bounce rates - this is all down to the user experience you give to your customers. (Yes, viewers are potential customers after all).

I'm available for projects and happy to link you my portfolio if requested.

- Thanks

Normally people come here and post crap but this is very well written and professional. I have a few questions-

What exactly could you do with a fetish or femdom website?

Since you have never worked in the adult industry how would you be able to help?

Are you planning on creating websites or helping with the numbers part/ helping get more traffic , etc

How much are you charging for your services ?

Hi Msbiancabaker,

What exactly could you do with a fetish or femdom website?

It entirely depends what you're wanting to do with it, is it an already established site and you're looking to give it a better experience or increase metrics/sales? I can help in multiple ways with any style of site (But I do have certain limits), websites are all imagery and text at the end of the day, it's how you present that data to the user that can determine a sale. e.g. I've worked on taxi firms and cash back sites trying to push conversions from their main page to a sale page.

Are you planning on creating websites or helping with the numbers part/ helping get more traffic , etc

I can do both really. I can help with the user experience for a site - or - create a website from scratch for someone needing it. (e.g. if tumblr just isn't doing it for you and you're wanting to push your own brand further with a custom site)

How much are you charging for your services ?

Again this can completely depend on the work being set out - if it's a simple UX review it'll cost a lot less than creating a full scale redesign and redevelopment.

I hope I've answered your questions, if not ping me again.

Thanks

Hi Msbiancabaker,

It entirely depends what you're wanting to do with it, is it an already established site and you're looking to give it a better experience or increase metrics/sales? I can help in multiple ways with any style of site (But I do have certain limits), websites are all imagery and text at the end of the day, it's how you present that data to the user that can determine a sale. e.g. I've worked on taxi firms and cash back sites trying to push conversions from their main page to a sale page.

I can do both really. I can help with the user experience for a site - or - create a website from scratch for someone needing it. (e.g. if tumblr just isn't doing it for you and you're wanting to push your own brand further with a custom site)

Again this can completely depend on the work being set out - if it's a simple UX review it'll cost a lot less than creating a full scale redesign and redevelopment.

I hope I've answered your questions, if not ping me again.

Thanks

Okay say I already have a site, I have a pretty great following but want more activity on my website (I get a lot go hits but I want more sales/custom orders) how would you plan to do this? Since you have no knowledge of the adult industry. Say I have 13k twitter followers/ a substantial following on Tumblr and am promoting myself in various free ways (like posting previews on tube sites, etc)

How could you help me make more money? Have my custom's go from say 6 a month to 10-20 a month and etc?

Are you limiting your pitch to the models? Because there are non models on this site that might also be able to use someone skilled in web design.

Are you looking to make a large-scale site, where multiple models can sell their content?

Or are you more interested in something small scale, like an individual model's membership site?

I'm completely open to any scale proposals, from small model's membership sites to large scale ones. (Prices do vary drastically on that scale)

Any other questions let me know.

Okay say I already have a site, I have a pretty great following but want more activity on my website (I get a lot go hits but I want more sales/custom orders) how would you plan to do this? Since you have no knowledge of the adult industry. Say I have 13k twitter followers/ a substantial following on Tumblr and am promoting myself in various free ways (like posting previews on tube sites, etc)

How could you help me make more money? Have my custom's go from say 6 a month to 10-20 a month and etc?

Without going to fully into it on a public thread my process usually goes as following (taking into account the scenario above)
  1. Research into your user experience using multiple methods of user tracking and analytics.
  2. Identify what's going wrong within your user flow - Are people coming to the site from twitter/tumblr/tubes and just instantly leaving? - or - dropping off at a basket stage?
  3. Brief you ideas to resolve the issues discovered from the research carried out. (e.g does it need more prominent trust symbols? Do we need bundle deals? Do we need timers on the basket? Do we need to say how it will appear on a bank statement? etc..)
  4. Design the page following the research & proposal set out
  5. Design Sign off with yourself
  6. Implementation
  7. A/B Test (Optional) A / B test to track results 50% of visitors get routed to A 50% to B. Do Conversions increase?
That's basically the process for an already established site. The focus is to find answers and resolve. With traffic to your site or more activity that usually comes down to the marketing process - why would users visit your personal site and start the conversion funnel when it's freely available on tumblr? Maybe 3 second gifs and pixelated another 3 seconds?

Let me know.

Are you limiting your pitch to the models? Because there are non models on this site that might also be able to use someone skilled in web design.

As posted before, not just models. I understand Web masters come on here as well and I'm happy to receive proposals from all types of projects within reason.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.