AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fucking Machines...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was recently gifted a very awesome and very scary present. My first fucking machine. It's sturdy, works great, but I am the clumsiest cam whore EVAR! I took a test video and it's...interesting to say the least. Anyways, was just curious what you other chicks & guys think about said fucking machines?

That'd be hot on you, then again I think everything is.

But I don't know if I'd try one, I like either more control of it or for more contact from whoever I'm in bed with. If it's worked into the sex it'd be ok, but somehow I can't think up a sexy moment with another person using that.

I came to the realization today that I find girls getting fucked by machines like a Ceaser or whatever to be very hot. Especially if vibration speeds are under control of someone else. :tongue3:

i actually would want one of these. but not sure how much or where i could wishlist a good one from. it would have to be a very and i mean VERY generous gifter

I would like a Sybian very much. :twisted: Not so sure about drills and the like because my cervix is so sensitive.

Sidenote: Irked that in the video linked whoever uploaded the video took time out to x out the watermark in the lower right-hand corner.

Frankie said:
I was recently gifted a very awesome and very scary present. My first fucking machine. It's sturdy, works great, but I am the clumsiest cam whore EVAR! I took a test video and it's...interesting to say the least. Anyways, was just curious what you other chicks & guys think about said fucking machines?

No reviews yet? :snooty:

I peeked in last night and sure looked like you were enjoying yourself. :lol:

The fucking machine was fun, but I felt bad because it was my first time using it solo. So I was clumsy as hell. Had a quickie orgasm (5 to 8 minutes I believe, wasn't really watching the clock :lol: ) & was so tired that shortly afterwards I just signed off. People seemed to enjoy watching it/watching me get fucked by it and even though it's a bit hard to get used to I'll be using it again for sure.

MissWhooty said:
Surprisingly you can find atleast one I know of on amazon.com lol As well as a fucksall..

I've found two. One was already bought (of course) the other is a higher end/more experienced user type of machine which equals more expensive.

The first one was: Adam&Eves The Love Machine

The other one is: Caesar 2.0 Love Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.