AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game To Play

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like clear the board/pop the balloons and find the secret number to get prizes. I want to do this if I ever have more content. I just like the idea of someone getting spoiled/rewarded at random.
Pictionary sounds fun too. I dont play many games, usually just nude countdowns and group/pvt. I NEED TO BE MORE CREATIVE!

When I was on MFC, my favorite game was the d20 game. It was a 20 token tip to play, and I'd roll it and do the outcome. Since I wasn't cool with hardcore stuff, but nakedness was okay, the rolls were things like flashing, or light spanking. It started when someone suggested it, and my thought was "are there 20 things I'm even willing to do in public? Taking clothes off can't be a roll because if we get that too many times I can't do it."

There were always jumping jacks, pushups, situps. 1 and 2 were critical fails, with blow a kiss and shoe-on-head, and 19 and 20 were critical hits, with things like "ben wa ball jumping jacks" (I put the ben wa balls in off-cam, then did naked jumping jacks till they hit the floor) and blowing a dildo.

LadyLuna said:
When I was on MFC, my favorite game was the d20 game. It was a 20 token tip to play, and I'd roll it and do the outcome. Since I wasn't cool with hardcore stuff, but nakedness was okay, the rolls were things like flashing, or light spanking. It started when someone suggested it, and my thought was "are there 20 things I'm even willing to do in public? Taking clothes off can't be a roll because if we get that too many times I can't do it."

There were always jumping jacks, pushups, situps. 1 and 2 were critical fails, with blow a kiss and shoe-on-head, and 19 and 20 were critical hits, with things like "ben wa ball jumping jacks" (I put the ben wa balls in off-cam, then did naked jumping jacks till they hit the floor) and blowing a dildo.
What's d20?

Reactions: Kradek
PlayboyMegan said:
What's d20?
Nerd cred factor falling rapidly (not that there's anything wrong with that). It's a 20 sided die, commonly used in tabletop role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons.

d20.jpg

Kradek said:
PlayboyMegan said:
What's d20?
Nerd cred factor falling rapidly (not that there's anything wrong with that). It's a 20 sided die, commonly used in tabletop role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons.

d20.jpg
Thank you! Yea, I'm not really the nerdy type. I've never played video games or computer games like that.

I'm not sure what it's called, but I liked the game EvaLee plays occasionally. It's essentially a form of 'guess the item' thing, with the question being deliberately ambiguous with sexual connotations to throw people off. It's absolutely hilarious to see the activity it encourages, simply because of the nature of the game.

hornygods said:
I'm not sure what it's called, but I liked the game EvaLee plays occasionally. It's essentially a form of 'guess the item' thing, with the question being deliberately ambiguous with sexual connotations to throw people off. It's absolutely hilarious to see the activity it encourages, simply because of the nature of the game.

Dirty minds.

ohmystarz said:
hornygods said:

Dirty minds.

I hope you're referring to the name of the game... <.< then again, I am hornygods. Thanks anyway.

ohmystarz said:
hornygods said:

Dirty minds.
Such a good game. ^_^

amber_retail said:
ohmystarz said:
hornygods said:

Dirty minds.
Such a good game. ^_^

Totally played this tonight with people. Didn't make any tips for it, though it was more or less a trial run to see if it would work, and it did! Definitely gonna try it again, but with tip amounts, this time.

Jessi said:
pop the balloons and find the secret number to get prizes.

This sounds like a great activity to do on my birthday in August. :) I'd probably be worried that the constant balloon-popping would wake up/scare my son though (but I think he'll be out of town that day).

The_Brown_Fox said:
ohmystarz said:
Dirty minds.

I've never played that game, but I've seen it at Spencer Gifts. That store is awesome/hilarious, and I prefer to go in there when I don't have my son with me.

"Mommy, come look at this! Boobies!" :lol:

I took my nephew in there once... never again lol
I got asked "what's this?" about a million times

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
The_Brown_Fox said:
ohmystarz said:
Dirty minds.

I've never played that game, but I've seen it at Spencer Gifts. That store is awesome/hilarious, and I prefer to go in there when I don't have my son with me.

"Mommy, come look at this! Boobies!" :lol:

I just realized a trip down to Spencers might produce a lot of fun shit to do on cam. Hmm.

I only have 3 videos and 2 photo sets. I also don't have a return address so I can't send anything bigger than letter sized. And I cant send panties outside of North America without putting a customs sticker with my real address on it.

If anyone knows of some good games/ game prizes that would work for me I'd super appreciate it. Id be okay with skype as a prize, if I didnt have to turn on the guys cam and mic.
I'd really appreciate any ideas I'm at a loss here :oops: ! thanks!

Jessi said:
I also don't have a return address so I can't send anything bigger than letter sized. And I cant send panties outside of North America without putting a customs sticker with my real address on it.

If anyone knows of some good games/ game prizes that would work for me I'd super appreciate it. Id be okay with skype as a prize, if I didnt have to turn on the guys cam and mic.

Things you can mail in a bubble envelope WITHOUT having to put a return address:

worn panty
photo keychain
signed 8x10 photo
8x10 photo collage - I use Picasa 3
photo scrapbook - I sent Christmas scrapbooks that were $1.49 each at the mall
etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things you'd have to mail via the post office/UPS Store, etc. and DO have to provide an address for:

photo coasters
photo cube
photo mug
other fragile or larger items
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prizes that don't need to be sent via regular mail:

Skype session
phone call - I recommend using something like TRACFONE or Google Voice instead of your regular number
wake-up call - Did this a couple times in the past.
fan sign with the guy's name on it - via e-mail
photo slideshow featuring the guy's name - I use Smilebox - Can be sent via e-mail
photo collage - I use Picasa 3 - Can be sent via e-mail
guy's name featured in your MFC room topic and MFC profile for a week (or a month)
guy can choose what time you get on cam
guy can choose what outfit you wear on cam
etc.

Jessi said:
I only have 3 videos and 2 photo sets. I also don't have a return address so I can't send anything bigger than letter sized. And I cant send panties outside of North America without putting a customs sticker with my real address on it.

My fav models all have artistic abilities and I love getting things they made.

when i do the balloon game (or something with the same format) my prizes are usually something like this (because i dont have any videos for sale, and my gallery's are non nude lol):

boob flash, ass flash, dance, crayola tattoo (marker a name or choice phrase on yout body and leave it there for the night), remove article of clothing, 1 gallery password, 2 gallery passwords, song request, and most recently "make a rule." (in kings cup, if you draw ... whichever card you can make a rule like 'no cursing' or 'accents') and then if you fuck up and forget the rule you flash as your "punishment" lol - its fun, ends up being crazy when you have a good group of regulars. For my most recent game ive been playing i have all those as possibilities, plus 5 "pervo eggs" that had oil show at their choice of time (though i can overrule if they have bad timing), 5 minute no cumming hitachi over panties, oil boobie show, strip tease, ball gag for 5 minutes (since i never stfu ever lol), and the terrible ice game (ice cube in panties til it melts. i understand the appeal but that one is not a personal favorite lol).

hope you got an idea or 2 from that one?

CassieRamone said:
when i do the balloon game (or something with the same format) my prizes are usually something like this (because i dont have any videos for sale, and my gallery's are non nude lol):

boob flash, ass flash, dance, crayola tattoo (marker a name or choice phrase on yout body and leave it there for the night), remove article of clothing, 1 gallery password, 2 gallery passwords, song request, and most recently "make a rule." (in kings cup, if you draw ... whichever card you can make a rule like 'no cursing' or 'accents') and then if you fuck up and forget the rule you flash as your "punishment" lol - its fun, ends up being crazy when you have a good group of regulars. For my most recent game ive been playing i have all those as possibilities, plus 5 "pervo eggs" that had oil show at their choice of time (though i can overrule if they have bad timing), 5 minute no cumming hitachi over panties, oil boobie show, strip tease, ball gag for 5 minutes (since i never stfu ever lol), and the terrible ice game (ice cube in panties til it melts. i understand the appeal but that one is not a personal favorite lol).

hope you got an idea or 2 from that one?

When you play the balloon game Cassie you shove em up your shirt, you massive fraud :lol: :whistle:

When I did the d20 game, all the prizes were things I could do in public chat. Each prize was 20 secs to a good five minutes. Things like flashes, and dancing, and jumping jacks work really well. Um, let's see if I can find those links...

here we go!

Alright, the first incarnation of the dice game was here

The Dice Game Beta

Some other ideas I had around the same time

Camera Fun Games

And the version of the dice game I was using before I took the break from MFC

Rolling the D20

Rolling the D100

All of the "prizes" are things any model who's willing to get nude in public chat can do (no cumming, no vaginal/anal penetration), with variations on certain prizes based on what you have on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.