AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games and other fun things to do on cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggyyBaby

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 23, 2013
Hey Everyone! I am wanting to know if there are any games that can be played while on cam. I see some of these girls have poster boards up with numbers.. e.t.c. and I am wanting to know i there is any fun things that I can do.....

There are tons of threads in the Models Only section about games and all sorts of fun things to do on cam, so go ahead and get your model status here so you can access all of those goodies! Here's the link with the info about verification and model status! viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

In the meantime, basically anything can be a game. Board games, grab bag thingies, word games, trivia, etc. The only limit to the things you can do on MFC is your imagination.

Oh, and hi! Welcome to the forums! :hello2:

AllisonWilder said:
There are tons of threads in the Models Only section about games and all sorts of fun things to do on cam, so go ahead and get your model status here so you can access all of those goodies! Here's the link with the info about verification and model status! viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

In the meantime, basically anything can be a game. Board games, grab bag thingies, word games, trivia, etc. The only limit to the things you can do on MFC is your imagination.

Thanks!
My question is like what can I do? like play a game and offer...??

MeggyyBaby said:
AllisonWilder said:

Thanks!
My question is like what can I do? like play a game and offer...??

What Allison is saying is that we have a lot of really awesome threads that already answer this question. There are threads that go into an intense level of detail regarding this subject because it is something that many people think about and ask about. Once you get model status you will be able to use the search feature and find the threads that already exist and then you shall have all of that info at your fingertips!

The thread Sevrin linked by Keithy is also fantastic and does a really wonderful job of answering your question from show ideas in general, game ideas, and prize ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.