AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Genuine orgasm

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alfiebiggs said:
Thanks to all for their very informative responses. I occurs to me (reading my original post again) that my comment about "on demand" may have been poorly constructed. I definitely didn't mean to suggest that I would like to see orgasms "on demand" - more that I see some models say "another 500 tok and I will cum". This always seems somewhat artificial to me. But anyway, thanks for the comments, particularly the one about not wanting to shift position all the time - we viewers need to take this on board.

believe it or not, some women can come on command.
I am one of these.
I cum more intensely when I recieve and order to cum. Or when I have been edging for a while. I can and do hold myself back in my orgasm control shows.

So the 500tks more and i will cum is actually plausible to me. She can just edge till she hits the count.....

I've been told i scream so much I MUST be faking.
whatever lol....

Haha, ok good! I always feel like my vagina is totally spazzing cuz guys will point it out and act like they never seen such a thing, lol. Glad to know it is in fact a common trait ;)

Miss_Lollipop said:
Or when I have been edging for a while. I can and do hold myself back in my orgasm control shows.

So the 500tks more and i will cum is actually plausible to me. She can just edge till she hits the count.....
Hey good point actually... I've been known to edge myself in a few group shows, and I could see it working if I forced myself to hold out until a certain amount was tipped or some other action happened, then cum nearly immediately, very very hard when the time came.

alfiebiggs said:
Thanks to all for their very informative responses. I occurs to me (reading my original post again) that my comment about "on demand" may have been poorly constructed. I definitely didn't mean to suggest that I would like to see orgasms "on demand" - more that I see some models say "another 500 tok and I will cum". This always seems somewhat artificial to me. But anyway, thanks for the comments, particularly the one about not wanting to shift position all the time - we viewers need to take this on board.
I may be the weird one BUT I love it when I have been playing for a lil while and then get the countdown 10...9...8...7...6... and have to cum before 1 :D But for me thats specifically a turn on (the being told when to cum or stop assuming I can hahah)

First I'd like to point out that to cum on command, you should be edging before the command comes. If you're not edging, and not even close to orgasm yet... well, maybe it's possible for some, but I sure as hell can't in that scenario.

Second, I'd like to say that I usually have a genuine orgasm. If I'm close and it seems like they want it sooner than I'm ready, I can usually force it to happen sooner, but it's not as intense at that point. It can happen in as little as a min and a half, though that's rare. Usually it takes me 3-7 minutes to cum. I've had shows that I really enjoyed, even enjoyed sexually, without cumming. I've had shows that made me wince afterwards in which I did cum. So for me, cumming doesn't necessarily mean the pinnacle of enjoyment.

There have been (a very few) times where I played with my pussy, did everything that usually makes me cum, for over half an hour, and finally ended up faking it because it just wasn't gonna happen but the guy wanted to see it. Before I ever faked an orgasm, I actually studied what was happening to me during orgasms. So I can give a really damn good fake. But I only fake as a last resort- again, if I'm doing stuff that usually gets me there but something else is preventing.

Please note: I've been camming for 2.5 years. I'd say I average... one fake every... 7-8 months. With roughly 72 orgasms per month (3 per day, 24 days a month)... I average 1 fake for every 575 real orgasms (on camera). There's a pretty damn good chance that if you take me private and I orgasm, it was real.

Haha! I am with the girls who can't cum on command but i do most every time. i don't like to fake it so i don't! sometimes my orgasms are more or less intense and might be more or less obvious. i make a really derpy face most times (at least any time i've seen it, lol.)

also echoing the semtiment that if i'm just laying back and doing my thing, it takes me about 7-10 min. for shows where i am typing, moving around or in a particular position/view, it usually still happens but takes more like 20min.

got that boys? take notes!!

I agree with all you girls... why fake it? I would be a terrible faker, I have had regulars tell me that my ass clenches when I cum (I normally cum 5-10 times... sometimes when I think I am done I get all worked up again, and then wow, another 5), I always wonder if guys question the legitimacy of multiple orgasms... but why would I work to fake them when some girls only cum once or twice. I also agree with the directing :director2: ... I wish I was better at cumming in multiple positions. My O face is also very disturbing... I have the screen shots to prove it. I really like to talk dirty in my personal sex life (it's been lacking lately... but that is neither here nor there) ... but don't do it much on cam... still a bit shy LOL... I know, complete oxymoron - Shy Camwhore :lol:

Also just going to throw in another emote as I just realized there were even MOAR to choose from. This one really creeps me out :violent2:

I have been a member of myfreecams for about five years now and are still a basic member. I refuse to upgrade myself to premium and pay $20 for the sake of "Being able to talk to the female models in the chat room" when they constantly have the basic members muted.

I personally could care less if the model's have fake or real orgasm because the personalities they have are quite fake and multiple. Some of the model's on the site are quite abusive too depending on who you go to. For example, which I will name names because of the bureaucratic scenario, "KellyJacob's" started spreading rumor's last Friday (4-4-2014) that certain member's are "Really weird" and encouraging other members to refuse to talk to them without having evidence and use bureaucracy as a weapon. Who wants to pay myfreecams $20 so they can talk in a chat room and wind up being bureaucratically banned from a room because of a model's bureaucratic ego? And to top it all off, their complaint page claims "There's nothing we can do if a model banns you." "Jendoll" is the only one I can think of unless proven otherwise that started the "Weird people" gossip after she asked a guy what "NSA" is. I answered, "No Such Association." After that, she muted every basic member in the room after saying, "You get a lot of weird things on the internet." This was right after she said to me, "You're not muted, you're okay." She also claimed I was retarded for being a basic member for five years. I told her, "I haven't met the right model yet." She said, "If you haven't found the right one by now, you won't." I can figure out why now :/

myfreecams is extremely discouraging.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MadJohnson
^per above post

Your just cheap...if after 5 years...sorry I am still laughing about that :)

Five years a non paying skiff ...you wonder why you get muted or whatever...its because your...The Cheap One,
El Cheapacabra!

Seriously if you have been "jacking" it for free all these years...well good for you...post that up on the basement of your Mommy's house

Troll bots :Annoying since people could communicate on line.

Oh and no one believes you in the least little bit lol

omoto1 said:
I have been a member of myfreecams for about five years now and are still a basic member. I refuse to upgrade myself to premium and pay $20 for the sake of "Being able to talk to the female models in the chat room" when they constantly have the basic members muted.

I personally could care less if the model's have fake or real orgasm because the personalities they have are quite fake and multiple. Some of the model's on the site are quite abusive too depending on who you go to. For example, which I will name names because of the bureaucratic scenario, "KellyJacob's" started spreading rumor's last Friday (4-4-2014) that certain member's are "Really weird" and encouraging other members to refuse to talk to them without having evidence and use bureaucracy as a weapon. Who wants to pay myfreecams $20 so they can talk in a chat room and wind up being bureaucratically banned from a room because of a model's bureaucratic ego? And to top it all off, their complaint page claims "There's nothing we can do if a model banns you." "Jendoll" is the only one I can think of unless proven otherwise that started the "Weird people" gossip after she asked a guy what "NSA" is. I answered, "No Such Association." After that, she muted every basic member in the room after saying, "You get a lot of weird things on the internet." This was right after she said to me, "You're not muted, you're okay." She also claimed I was retarded for being a basic member for five years. I told her, "I haven't met the right model yet." She said, "If you haven't found the right one by now, you won't." I can figure out why now :/

Can't pony up $20 after 5 years ??? Seriously dude? :woops:

If after 5 years you still don't want to become a premium because you're scared you'll just get banned, you really gotta think hard about your personality. It's not that hard to not get banned by models, you know. Don't make her uncomfortable, don't insult her, don't be a complete weirdo. It's easy.

And yes, I'm very happy that MFC does in fact not do anything to un-ban members that the model has banned. It would be pretty shitty if they forced misbehaving members on us. They want us to make money and that's only going to happen long-term if we're in the best possible mood (and not anxious as hell) while camming.
Allowing members who have been banned back into a model's room when they whine sufficiently in front of the admins would be a disaster and it would make me want to quit the site.
Banning needs to be in the hands of the models, I don't know why I even have to explain this. :shock:

Also... 'bureaucratic'...

qJzpyW5.jpg

omoto1 said:

Dumbest thing I've heard since the last troll posted.

HAHA! This is hillarious.. yes I do let basics chat in my room as long as I'm comfortable...I asked you why you've been a basic for 5 years and your response was on the lines: "I'm still looking for the right model that makes me want to become a premium" 5 years.. 5 YEARS.. Hell yeah I banned basics after that.. and btw ITS MY CHATROOM I'LL DO WHAT WHATEVER I WANT.. what can I say I guess I wasn't that "special" model either after 5 years.. good luck with that search of yours tho broh :dance:

-Jendoll

omoto1 said:

mLWdDcO.gif

alfiebiggs said:
I have been a member of MFC for about 6 months and in this time I have seen some very genuine orgasms but also a lot of faking. I'm cool about the faking if the model can get away with it but I was wondering how many of the camgirls can really get themselves to a genuine orgasm "on demand" so to speak. I would gladly tip very heavily if I knew that a genuine moment was likely to happen.

I'm seriously horrible at lying. Like, I'm good at it, but I don't have the patience to actually do it, cause I hate NOT being genuine about anything. With that said, I don't even take Privates/Groups, etc unless I am feeling horny, && WANT to have an orgasm, or some playtime.

As far as orgasm on demand, I can't. It generally takes me at LEAST 20 minutes to have an orgasm. I need to be relaxed, && enjoy myself. Very rarely, I can orgasm a bit faster than that, say in like 10 - 15 minutes, but that doesn't happen much. My refractory period is also like 5 - 10 minutes, maybe more before I can have another one. Usually mine are so intense, that I just want to go to sleep after the first one, because I'm so damn exhausted. But, for instance, I have a reg, that will Skype with me, && we'll spend an hour maybe more, playing... So I can take my time, && do my thing, && I've been able to have like 3 - 4 orgasms in that time period. I will also say, for me, it's incredibly obvious when I'm orgasming, lol.

Reactions: LadyLuna
omoto1 said:

What's your name on MyFreeCams? I'd like to preempeptively ban your bitch ass from my room. :D.

Re: Guys not recognizing orgasms

I once had someone consistently tell me, during a show, to "stop edging and just let yourself cum". Now, each time he said that, I'd just had a body-twitchy, gushing orgasm. I have yet to determine what this dude expected to happen.

Another time, a guy kept demanding that I "get wet" and asking "why aren't you wet yet?" I can only assume that he wanted me to squirt, as my pussy was quite visibly soaked - you could see light reflecting off of it, as light tends to do when it bounces off of wet skin.

Reactions: LadyLuna and hapa74
SNATCH said:
omoto1 said:

What's your name on MyFreeCams? I'd like to preempeptively ban your bitch ass from my room. :D.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/omoto1 fits the description.

eclipse76 said:
SNATCH said:
omoto1 said:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/omoto1 fits the description.
Basics can make profiles? :shock:
Why?

omoto1 said:

What a weird individual. :lol:

Kind of reminds me of this the other day:
BobBarker79: pro tip
BobBarker79: (but guys seriously no need to tip, theres always one loner who has some money to tip, hang out long enough in a room, stay quiet and you'll get a free show

Says the dude who apparently can't keep his own advice seeing as rather than hanging out and staying quiet, and getting the free show, he decided to speak up and say this to a whole bunch of strangers and get himself banned... Oh, and even if he hadn't got banned, he'd just told the people he's hoping to buy him a show not to tip!
:clap: Had to congratulate him on being full stupid.

Guys like this... I like to believe that they're not actually that retarded and are just saying these things because they know it'll get a rise from the models. Sadly I've been around the internet for long enough to realise that some people are genuinely this stupid! It's disturbing.

Does anyone else notice how weird it is that THIS thread, from 2012... is where he decided to place his ramble? Like... why here?

JoleneBrody said:
Does anyone else notice how WEIRD it is that THIS thread, from 2012... is where he decided to place his ramble? Like... why here?

:whistle: I think he gave an answer of sorts already in his earlier ramblings...

Reactions: JoleneBrody
ScarletVixen said:
JoleneBrody said:
Does anyone else notice how WEIRD it is that THIS thread, from 2012... is where he decided to place his ramble? Like... why here?

:whistle: I think he gave an answer of sorts already in his earlier ramblings...
Oh yeah... Weird individual.

JoleneBrody said:
omoto1 said:

What a weird individual. :lol:
His weirdness is extremely discouraging...and bureaucratic, yes, bureaucratic. You fucking weird lil bureaucrat!

Status
Not open for further replies.