AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girl/Girl shows are soooooo fun!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

are you a fan of girl/girl shows?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilDaughter

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 26, 2015
Los Angeles
Twitter Username
@gothcharlotte
Chaturbate Username
devildaughter
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/417059/CharlotteSartre/
Oh my god. I did my first girl/girl show yesterday with a friend who is pretty popular on Chaturbate. Not only was it my highest earning cam day EVER, it was so much more fun than camming by myself and 10000x easier to stay motivated when there's another person next to you with the same goals. Now I am gonna do girl/girl shows as much as I can. Who else loves doing girl/girl shows or watching them? And do you have any tips to make them more fun for members to watch?

Oh my god. I did my first girl/girl show yesterday with a friend who is pretty popular on Chaturbate. Not only was it my highest earning cam day EVER, it was so much more fun than camming by myself and 10000x easier to stay motivated when there's another person next to you with the same goals. Now I am gonna do girl/girl shows as much as I can. Who else loves doing girl/girl shows or watching them? And do you have any tips to make them more fun for members to watch?

I know i'm in the minority but i hate girl girl shows. I hate all of the "fakeness" that surrounds most of them.

I think they're super fun to do if you are close with the girl and have a good rapport. To make it fun to watch I think it helps to remember to focus on talking to the room, not just each other, and to only do things you're actually comfortable with.

Also only do shows with girls you're comfortable with; I saw one show where the girls were sitting on opposite ends of the bed looking uncomfortable and it was obvious they were just doing it because g/g shows are a draw rather than actually wanting to work together. The discomfort was obvious and one of the girls later mentioned they made a lot less money than they'd expected, which might've related to the awkwardness.

I love to do chill G/G shows and I find them really motivating. I (personally) have tough times getting online because I sike myself out & doing it with another person makes it seem less scary but also it makes you have a good time even if it's slow - so still less scary. Vibe is definitely a major factor, as long as you cam with girls that genuinely enjoy hanging out with & stuff it should be fun members.

I want to do a G/G show one day but nothing too explicit. I don't feel comfy doing anything physical with people I don't have some sort of emotional bond with though. Also, I have to keep in mind what kind of model would be compatible and look good with me on cam on top of the whole bonding thing.:p

Not really a fan. I saw one with a fav model (told me all the cool stuff they were gonna do and it seemed like a big thing) and I used the majority of my tokens (stupidly) to advance the topic trying to be a supportive member of the room since it was her first time. So i put myself in a position where I didn't even have enough to do a private for more than 7 minutes (mfc). They were working together great and it was fun as all get out.. Then they went to true private with a "private message" dude that hadn't tipped to help the cause and did all the cool stuff. It was kind of a let down (yes, i am a little bit butthurt). In retrospect I have come to realize that some dudes really know how to work that site--I suspect they are very smart and savvy in real life too. Models saw 80 tokens per minute so I can't fault them for anything. I blame myself for not being proactive. Live and learn.

Last edited:
Anyone models got any g/g show bad experience stories they'd like to share? (without name dropping of course). I hope I don't sound mean or anything but I find reading about that kinda thing really interesting.

I think if a model did have any bad stories it would be along the lines of not really meshing well on camera, like every girl has a specific way she runs her room and sometimes that doesn't go in hand with you (another camgirl). Even if they are personal friends it doesn't always work.

Or it could be having high goals for the show and 1 girl takes it harder than the other which then brings the mood down.

Or if it was a night of glitches and blah blah. But those,from what I have heard of 'bad g/g shows' are the most common.

what I can say is if you are not sexually attracted to girls I shows a lot. but if its more a " we are friends and can be naked with each other" and honest about it its good too. bottom line is if you are having fun it will show up in tips.
one thing to remember is if you both are new and don't have followings yet do it for the exposure and consider tip a bonus. I am not a model, just my 2 copper pieces, for what their worth

Anyone models got any g/g show bad experience stories they'd like to share? (without name dropping of course). I hope I don't sound mean or anything but I find reading about that kinda thing really interesting.

Not a model but I've seen a few that have been a bit awkward where it seems like the models didnt really get along too well. They were trying to be professional but there was an awkward vibe and I've seen two that went really badly.

In one of them one model was a lot better looking then the other one and she was getting jealous because the other girl was getting almost all the compliments and attention. Every time she got one the other model would say something like "I'm sorry she's so much prettier then me" in the kind of jokey way where she's trying to laugh it off but you can tell it's really bothering her. No one was being mean but eventually two trolls turned up and the first one said "If you don't like it next time you should cam with someone more on your level" and straight after another one said "It's like Cindarella decided to cam with the ugly stepsister". After the other model didn't say anything or stick up for her friend the other model lost it, they both started arguing about all sorts of things not even cam related all the while the cam was still on. They went on for a good while before they remembered and shut off the cam.

The second one also involved a fight but this time it actually got physical. Everything was going great, everyone was having fun until one model went to get something out of the other models bag and found a load of her make up and jewellery in there and realised she was planning on stealing all her stuff. The first model grabbed the other one and pinned the thief down but then the thief flipped her and they rolled off cam but then you could hear really loud and hard sounding punches raining down and the first model started screaming in pain and crying out for her Grandma to come and help. Eventually they came back in front of the cam and she was telling the other model to just leave or she'd call the cops and they argued some more until they eventually shut off the cam. We never did get to see Grandma come in and kick some ass.

A girl new to the industry (and no longer in it) but not new to kink/bdsm etc was introduced to me through a mutual trusted friend and performer. After shooting some stuff with all three of us, we decided that me and the new girl should do a cam show together. The girl Identified as dominant and so the show was supposed to be a BDSM show where she would top me. She asked for a drink when she arrived, and got drunker and drunker as the night went on. Eventually, I realized I was no longer safe. When I ended the show, and told her we needed to take her home she became violent and aggressive and duke had to physically remove her from my home.

That was about the worst. Hows that for a story?

The comparison thing is a big problem with g/g shows in my opinion. I've only ever done one, and it was rife with comments to the point where we had to put "comparisons=bans" in the topic. No matter how pretty both girls are, there will always be compliments made to one girl and not the other, or trolls trying to push buttons. It can be really demoralising - not to mention distracting from the show - knowing that the two of you are constantly being compared to one another and still trying to keep everything light and fun. I think it's really important that models who cam together have a decent relationship, thick skin, and some maturity.

All that being said, I can't wait for my next chance to do a g/g show. I think they're a lot of fun, and you can do a lot with 2 people that you can't do on your own! And they're certainly great to watch.

adding to my above I once knew a model that had in her profile she was bi. she did a g/g show and it went well enough. but the next morning her profile was changed to straight.

if you are comfy with each other and if people start comparing start a tip war. loser buys dinner. you know guy will drop tips in amounts of 15 to 25 to prove they are right .

When they are good, they are really good and fun. When they are bad, they are really bad. There doesn't seem to be middle ground either and I've never seen two models "just hanging out together" work because the trolls and bloobs clamor for more action.

When they are good, they are really good and fun. When they are bad, they are really bad. There doesn't seem to be middle ground either and I've never seen two models "just hanging out together" work because the trolls and bloobs clamor for more action.
I have seen some very very awkward g/g shows.

Very.

Sometimes those are the most entertaining to watch though. If you like cringing every few minutes.

Girls who have no chemistry together (speaking in terms of personality and/or sexually if it's an actual hardcore show) are bound to make people cringe.

I did a couple of g/g shows a few years ago with a close friend. We had great chemistry off cam as roommates, but she couldn't get near to taking the job seriously, and got annoyed that we didn't make goal (because she actually left in the middle of the freaking show).

I'd be willing to do a g/g show with someone I knew I could rely on, but I'd likely want to start with making videos to learn how reliable they were (not to mention learn how the "on camera chemistry" is) before committing to something like a camshow again.

I'd pretty much echo everybody else. Where there's chemistry and familiarity between the models (and maybe even the models' respective regulars) they're awesome. Where there's no chemistry and everything feels forced, they're incredibly awkward to watch and I can only imagine how awkward they must be for the models involved.

I'm on the fence about them, it really depends on the two involved.

I will say some of them I don't like have nothing really to do with chemistry though. It's that they don't actually do anything.

Some g/g shows are sexual in nature, some are putting on some sort of role play, some are just outright fun and hijinx (think food fight between NevAmore and LucysLounge). I like all those and any variation of that you can think of.

But when the entire show consists of two ladies sitting on the floor each talking into their own computer with no interaction the entire night...what was the point? Seriously, why is the other person there? I've seen far too many like that where nothing happens at all. Some where they didn't even talk to each other really. Those, I leave.

Hmm I would definitely go for it if:
1. I had more self confidence :wondering:
2. I was in a country with more INDEPENDENT and trustworthy models, such as U.S.A, Canada, U.K. (oh yea, they'd have to trust me as well)
I also believe with my relatively modest following it wouldn't fly. And while I like models in general and I admire them, I doubt I could kiss someone I'm not attracted to. And vice versa. It would be one of those fake fake things "oh look we got the make out tip let's snog" and it looks like you don't wanna be there and you try to laugh the kisses off :giggle: What happens if you have to kiss other parts and you don't want to? Close your eyes and count the seconds until it's over?:shake:

Did not do it ... yet. Agree on requires chemistry, confidence and reliability (compatibilty as well, thinking of complementary cam skills). Also it requires this mutual sense of running a business plus keeping a relaxed and sexually attractive environment. Mature attitude = absolutely, otherwise it is to easy for trolls. And one more thing comes to my mind, as soon as there is two it is not possible to continue your own style and rythm. It should be well orchestrated in terms of when to do breaks, how far to go, how does the show proceed. All in all I have to accept I still have to learn more as I would say it is advanced level :) (plus both should bring equal number of follows into the game plus there should be a good degree of friendship availabe).

I've seen many fun g/g shows (and a few awful ones) but only one sensual, erotic ones, where it was clear the girls were genuine lovers. Man, it was sooooooooooo hot!

Reactions: ramblin
They can be awesome but before doing one you need to be self-confident about yourself cause it will be a lot of guys saying things like "I can't belive how small are her boobs compared to -insert name here- ones", "you look so much better than her! you should do a solo show" and things like that can be hard for competitive or low-self esteem people.

They usually get a bit insane as a viewer when you add a third... or more... but more does seem to add to the fun. The girls (even with 2) can risk completely excluding the viewer/ room from the action at times, so at least one girl always needs to keep her head in the game at any moment.

I think as a viewer you really need to spot the type of relationship between the girls to enjoy it fully. Get that wrong, ask for the wrong thing, and it can get pretty awkward. Where the girls have a clear role difference between them it definitely becomes easier to get into it, but there must be some connection too.
I think a degree of respect for all models is also appropriate, you may as a viewer have a preference for one model, but giving all a good time and appropriate attention will make for a better experience. Usually similarly popular models find it easier to really share a show with neither really being more popular than the other.

My last girl/girl show involved a dual lovense lush countdown, with each girl taking control of the other at the goal... thought it was a clever use of the toys for G/G.

Oh and I also think that you need to speak EVERYTHING before doing ANYTHING, cause there's high chance that users are going to start tipping for certain stuff (oral sex, double dildo, anal play...) and if one the girls want to do that for the money and the other one not things can get weird so make sure that you have clear limits before starting (if you have them, for sure, haha).

*excuse my english*

Reactions: AmberCutie
I don't mind watching g/g shows. Especially when they legitimately can make each other laugh.

But am I the only one who finds the poll at the top of this thread to be obnoxious? The question is "Do you like them?" The options are yes, yes, or have never seen one. Um, that's a bit biased. lol

I do agree, however, that with 3 or more girls, it usually turns into a shriek-fest, with INSANE amounts of shrill laughter and screaming, so much so that (as a viewer) my ears hurt. It can be difficult to even understand what they're saying because the girls are all just partying amongst themselves. But I can see the appeal of multiple girls in the same house, especially whilst drinking, and I love being a part of it. But that screaming, man, it hurts muh head if I'm on the other side of the cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.