AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girls who create accounts every weeks on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Hello everyone

Do you know any models who create a new account every weeks or almost every weeks (for have the new tag and pretending that they are new) and abuse of this on Chaturbate ?

Me yes and there is her latest account : https://chaturbate.com/deinalin/

Her others names on Chaturbate are : frayderr, pettyty , nensija , aslatener , terakol , teresakroy , lilasoil , dayanali , alexsagrey , yuliarafe , ninosaye , aliahdally , aliahdil and she also have others names but i dont remember the others names

And she also have others names on others websites and she also abuse on these others websites :[link removed by Admin]

I tried to contact chaturbate support but nothing, this abuser of the system of new tag still have new tag on her new accounts, they said they will take actions against her but i see no actions at all, they seem to dont care about it

Do you have a solution about this problem ?

Thanks for your answer !

Tickets : #21625432 and #21559778

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as i know its not possible since the new verification system is on. I used to create few accounts for the green tag and wanted to do it lately, but the green tag doesnt appear anymore.

Upvote 0
As far as i know its not possible since the new verification system is on. I used to create few accounts for the green tag and wanted to do it lately, but the green tag doesnt appear anymore.
Well then she use fake ID (fake passport) to have the new tag everytime she create a new account, need to ask chaturbate support about it @punker barbie or because of the current situation in Ukraine (yes she is ukrainian) she abuse of the new tag everytime with a new account

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well then she use fake ID (fake passport) to have the new tag everytime she create a new account, need to ask chaturbate support about it @punker barbie or because of the current situation in Ukraine (yes she is ukrainian) she abuse of the new tag everytime with a new account
No fake ID needed to have that

I have a feeling it is the studio doing this and not the model herself. They will age verify another girl and just add the model as a guest on that account and she can stream under the new name

Upvote 0
As far as I know there is no rule against having multiple accounts.
No rule against having multiple accounts yes, but its not possibl anymore to create an account and appear in the green tag new section. Right now you can appear there only once when you create account for the first time,every other account created after that doesnt appear in that section.

Upvote 0
No fake ID needed to have that

I have a feeling it is the studio doing this and not the model herself. They will age verify another girl and just add the model as a guest on that account and she can stream under the new name
Really sad that this kind of behavior is accepted (i mean in a abusing way like this case) they should be more strict on this point...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.