AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Glitch in broadcasting status

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinSeraTea

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 14, 2013
Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hey I wanted to ask members and models because this is a glitch my members usually tell me about rather than me noticing it myself.

From time to time, I'll be broadcasting and whoever is in my room can see me just fine but MFC thinks I'm offline. I was playing a game today and my wonderful member realized that it showed me as offline and that was probably why no one had come in for a long time.

And indeed, all his tips came into my MFC mail as offline tips.

This time is cool, but once in awhile MFC will think I'm logged in and broadcasting when I'm not. I think this is the most recent thing that sabotaged my camscore. Because Mycamgirl.net thinks I was on for 4 hours on the fourth and I can assure you... I am not of stern enough stuff to do a four hour shift at this point.

Am I SOL on this or is this something I should be able to email MFC about? I don't really want to seem stupid if I do email them so I ask here first.

EDIT: DAMN IT SERA. SEARCH FIRST. POST SECOND. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Nevermind. I found numerous threads about stuff like this when I pulled my head out of my ass. Going to attempt to download the old streaming program.

Status
Not open for further replies.