AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Glitchmate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2023
England
Twitter Username
@Fiery_rexy
Has anyone noticed how bad the glitches have been recently? I don't understand what's been going on with it? For clients and us models. And for the traffic issues over the past few months. Its really becoming an issue and it's starting to take the fun out of camming.

Has anyone noticed how bad the glitches have been recently? I don't understand what's been going on with it? For clients and us models. And for the traffic issues over the past few months. Its really becoming an issue and it's starting to take the fun out of camming.
I agree. From what I’m understanding SM is adding a lot of different features to the site and launching streamfans soon. I am hoping this is the reason for all the glitches and things can go back to normal soon. Are you on their discord channel? All the models are complaining about the traffic and constant glitches. So you are not alone. I was going to try to jump on tonight but saw so many girls were having issues today and I’m really not in the mood to deal with it😫🙄

Upvote 0
I agree. From what I’m understanding SM is adding a lot of different features to the site and launching streamfans soon. I am hoping this is the reason for all the glitches and things can go back to normal soon. Are you on their discord channel? All the models are complaining about the traffic and constant glitches. So you are not alone. I was going to try to jump on tonight but saw so many girls were having issues today and I’m really not in the mood to deal with it😫🙄
I heard that to. Let's hope so! I swear when a comp is on it gets worse! No I'm not on the discord didn't no they had one!

Upvote 0
I heard that to. Let's hope so! I swear when a comp is on it gets worse! No I'm not on the discord didn't no they had one!
I hate comp week! I like the discord a lot! Very informative and nice to connect with other models in real time! Everyone seems pretty nice and cool on there

Reactions: rexy and MarieElise
Upvote 0
this is pretty much streamates MO. they touch their code, the site breaks because its like it's held together with bubblegum and shoestrings. recommend focusing on other eggs until things get more stable. other eggs like clip sites and PSO.

Upvote 0
It's hit or miss these days, even for those of us who have been there for years. Every shift you just hope you get lucky and the glitches skip you that day. I definitely don't regret finding a 2nd live site, and putting more time into clips. It is helpful to join the discord to see exactly what glitches are occurring any given day. I usually find that whatever is happening with me, is usually happening w several others who have already posted about it, earlier that day. Helps with knowing it's not you, or something that you are doing wrong.

It's not bad enough I'd drop it as a site, but I can't rely on it as my one and only anymore. Hope it improves and goes back to how it was before.

Upvote 0
From a member persepective I've noticed more and more issues recently. Constantly getting logged out of rooms, overzealous two factor authentication and the continuous weird one where the chat stops autoscrolling. I can't imagine how frustrating it is for a model.

Upvote 0
From a member persepective I've noticed more and more issues recently. Constantly getting logged out of rooms, overzealous two factor authentication and the continuous weird one where the chat stops autoscrolling. I can't imagine how frustrating it is for a model.
It drives me insane! People getting kicked out the rooms. They come back it happens again.

Upvote 0
It drives me insane! People getting kicked out the rooms. They come back it happens again.
It's not obvious either until you go to type something in the chat. You're still in the room but now you are a guest, without any indication. You could be sitting there for ages and the model thinks you've left.

Upvote 0
Yep! I honestly feel like these guys are going to get sick of this shit and just leave the site and traffic is already slow
I can only speak for myself and reassure you that won't happen in my case. For all it's flaws, the UI is better than most other sites and people persist with those. If you have regular users then they'll go wherever you are regardless of the issues.

Upvote 0
I can only speak for myself and reassure you that won't happen in my case. For all it's flaws, the UI is better than most other sites and people persist with those. If you have regular users then they'll go wherever you are regardless of the issues.
Yes a lot of my Regs have opened 2nd accounts on other live sites too, but very few have left completely. So yeah I’m sure it’s causing traffic leakage, and loss to other live sites at times. However it would be a bit dramatic to leave the site completely over it. Because we all know it is fine at times. I think most adults are more patient than that, and can think past what’s going on “right now”.

If you leave a site completely and close an account then you have to go through all the hassle of reopening a new one at a later date. Some temperamental people will do that, but then they’ll just end up rejoining again later.

It has been going on a frustrating amount of time though. Which is very annoying.

Upvote 0
Wow, this makes me feel so much better. SM has been my main site for two years now and it's going awful for me. SO glitchy, and like 0 traffic. It has really, really affected my income.

Upvote 0
so....does anyone happen to know when the glitching will stop? Has streamate said anything? It's getting really annoying. I had a guy stating he would come back when the connection is better. If this keeps going we should all demand a higher payout for this. I know it takes guts for us to be honest with our experience, but I'm starting to think that the men who are worthy of talking to have given up on streamate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.