AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gone from making loads to making nothing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laila Remy

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 5, 2016
UK
Twitter Username
@OohhLaila
MFC Username
OhLaila
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/LailaRemy/
Hi people!

Ok trying not to sound like I'm moaning here but just would like a bit of advice. I started off a few weeks back on MFC, within about 5 days I got the hang of it and in my first maybe, 5 cam sessions, I made about $600. Was sooo happy as you might expect, started building up some regulars etc. Then, it just STOPPED! I've been doing the same thing - all the 'troubleshooting guides' I've read, I do every single suggestion. I avoid all the 'no nos' and probably stay on cam for about 2-4 hours at a time. I've even started split camming - last night, I made 150tkns in 3 hours. Before, I was making about 2000 in that time. Is it just a bad week or so, or is it something I'm doing? I'm really struggling with not giving up but my first pay period was soooo good that I'm determined to get it back!

Any suggestions would be fab x

• Hugs
Reactions: Amberlie_
I know that one of the things is the week after payday is usually slow because members have spent all their money already so that could be it. Or maybe they don't want to see the same thing over and over again? Try switching it up and doing something different to keep them from getting bored or thinking "I've seen this before and I know what's going to happen next".

• Helpful!
Reactions: shylurkerdude
Status
Not open for further replies.