AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gosh i hate cam women

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeebuz_bdcbf5_5554346.jpg

Wait...according to this guy I've got a "perfect" looking vagina but I'm pushing 30, gave birth to a child, and have been sticking things in myself as a camgirl for.... 5+ years now. How does that fit with his untouched teen fantasies?

This is a troll. Why is it a troll? Because when you throw pages of jesus memes at him he vanishes, but the second someone shows him a kernel of attention in a reply he can latch onto he's here again. With the gusto only a three year old screaming 'me me me!' can achieve.

Ergo, MOAR JESUS!

37184323.jpg

stop-trolling-jesus.jpg

It's a fun dumpster fire at least.

Who are you all talking about?

Wait...according to this guy I've got a "perfect" looking vagina but I'm pushing 30, gave birth to a child, and have been sticking things in myself as a camgirl for.... 5+ years now. How does that fit with his untouched teen fantasies?

You must be a witch! Moar Jesus!

647.jpg

i did say teen young vagina , i didnt say 30 year old vagina , but the focus isnt only there its also about the other body parts like face etc

the skin has to have that glow , and i bet your vagina is discolored and has funny marks and grazes and dots and things on it or around it

ive seen enough cam models in my life to know

the skin has to have that glow , and i bet your vagina is discolored and has funny marks and grazes and dots and things on it or around it

I've seen hers, and nope, it is exactly what you claim is perfect.

tumblr_ncw12enqjk1qda2v1o1_1280.jpg

i did say teen young vagina , i didnt say 30 year old vagina , but the focus isnt only there its also about the other body parts like face etc

ive seen enough cam models in my life to know
I would love to know what you mean by dots and things on it lolol.

If you are talking ingrown hairs shaving causes those so you're whole shaved fantasy is kinda backfiring on you lolol either way no woman ever is ever going to sleep with you.

i just want to say one thing to you my darling, its really interesting that your username is the name of a food

so continue with your Jesus memes all you like , maybe post some of those memes about not eating for 40 days and 40 nights

Yeah, no, see, saffron is a spice. You can add it to food, but you shouldn't eat it on its own.

Saffron is also Mrs. Reynolds.

tumblr_nv2qat4Oh41ut6yv4o1_500.png

If you are talking ingrown hairs shaving causes those so you're whole shaved fantasy is kinda backfiring on you lolol either way no woman ever is ever going to sleep with you.

Oh, just you wait, It will have an explanation for this too. It has an explanation for everything in It's fucked up Trolls A Lot worldview.

1ovhd6.jpg

Great, now you have a stalker....

• Funny!
Reactions: Ambers Troll

i dont know what it is, some symptoms could be an STD as that is how they are described , other things could be what you described and God knows what else

all i know when i see it , instant turn off and disgust follows

and like i have already stated i dont care if no woman sleep with me, but at the same time not all women are like you, there is women that are just as clean and innocent as i am who want a clean and innocent man too

i dont know what it is, some symptoms could be an STD as that is how they are described , other things could be what you described and God knows what else

all i know when i see it , instant turn off and disgust follows

and like i have already stated i dont care if no woman sleep with me, but at the same time not all women are like you, there is women that are just as clean and innocent as i am who want a clean and innocent man too
Dude you are so far from clean and innocent... You are the biggest creep ever. A girl with an ingrown hair doesn't have an std. You really need some basic sex education.

And some Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.