AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gosh i hate cam women

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know what it is, some symptoms could be an STD as that is how they are described , other things could be what you described and God knows what else

all i know when i see it , instant turn off and disgust follows

and like i have already stated i dont care if no woman sleep with me, but at the same time not all women are like you, there is women that are just as clean and innocent as i am who want a clean and innocent man too

What did I say It would do ladies and gents? What did I say?

5255948_sundays-with-the-christianists-sex-education_tf65aaa67.png

i did say teen young vagina , i didnt say 30 year old vagina , but the focus isnt only there its also about the other body parts like face etc

the skin has to have that glow , and i bet your vagina is discolored and has funny marks and grazes and dots and things on it or around it

ive seen enough cam models in my life to know

You have discolored, funny marks and grazes and dots and things on it or around yourself.

Dude you are so far from clean and innocent... You are the biggest creep ever. A girl with an ingrown hair doesn't have an std. You really need some basic sex education.

And some Jesus.
i am clean and i am innocent

i have had about 12 handjobs(paid for) 1 blowjob(given from girl at holiday) and 2 times sex with both women being 10 years older then me at which i was age 22 and 24 and both lasted for a few seconds as it was very uncomfortable and horrible experience

i dont masturbate

so how is that not clean?

What did I say It would do ladies and gents? What did I say?

5255948_sundays-with-the-christianists-sex-education_tf65aaa67.png
hahahah thats funny , that guy is a total loser

i did say that i go to this one strip club and women do respond to me, if i looked that bad i dont think they would go near me

i am actually preety decent looking , for a 30 year old i look about 22-24 which probably resulted from not having sex hence retaining my youth

ive had 20 year old girls tell me i look 22 so its confirmed, and i am not bald at all

i am clean and i am innocent

i have had about 12 handjobs(paid for) 1 blowjob(given from girl at holiday) and 2 times sex with both women being 10 years older then me at which i was age 22 and 24 and both lasted for a few seconds as it was very uncomfortable and horrible experience

i dont masturbate

so how is that not clean?
You are a creepy pervert who wants to bang teen girls. Not innocent. Gross. Bye.

Get some Jesus.

my genitals are clean and nice looking, same with my body, i told you guys i train every day and have been for past 15 years
my genitals are clean and nice looking, same with my body, i told you guys i train every day and have been for past 15 years

Working out doesn't make your genitals look nice Lololol omg

im not going to look at yours or anybody elses vagina here, im not even going to visit your rooms and sites because there is enough i have learned about you all that repulses me
You should reallly look at it. I NEEEEED YOUR OPINION!

Status
Not open for further replies.