AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got a Clips4Sale question? Post it here! :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to change your C4S store name?
When I go to "Edit Clips Site", it says this beside my studio's name: "Choose a unique name for you studio. You can only do this once, please make sure it's spelled correctly and do not use any punctuation."
Yet I've read tweets & articles written this year, where people have said that they changed their C4S store name (or that you can change it)
I changed mine several months ago and they told me that they weren't going to be doing it in the future (so, now). They have to change your url, and it fucks up a lot of stuff. You have to open a new account if you want a new name. It sucks, but based on the bugs I've experienced, WORTH IT.

Hiyas Ladies

I got a question. I would like to join c4s but it seems that I cannot. The only bill that has my name on it is my cellphone bill and the site keeps rejecting that. Is there any other document that I can upload and then get my studio opened? I could upload my ID and my SSN but that probably won't help. I wonder if C4s is just discriminating against dark skinned bbw's.
What about a bank or credit card statement with your name on it? I believe US residents don't actually need to submit this though.

What about a bank or credit card statement with your name on it? I believe US residents don't actually need to submit this though.

I could do a bank statement and I didn't know about the US thing so thank you pretty lady. :)

Reactions: AerynShade
@LexyLyn90 I don't think they could be discriminating because one of their top categories is ebony. But are you American? If you're in the United states you don't need to submit a bill. That's only for international models. For united states models it's I believe a copy of your ID and you fill out a W9 and hand sign it. But even if you were supposed to fill out a PG&E bill it's a pretty common practice so I don't think they're rejecting your cell phone bill to be assholes it probably has something specific to to with the type of bill it is. I think it's a proof of address sort of thing.

Reactions: moxybrown
I changed mine several months ago and they told me that they weren't going to be doing it in the future (so, now). They have to change your url, and it fucks up a lot of stuff. You have to open a new account if you want a new name. It sucks, but based on the bugs I've experienced, WORTH IT.
Dang! Maybe I'll make a second studio with a better name, and place a large banner link to it on my current store. And upload one last video to my current store, explaining the name/studio change? I'm just worried that current customers won't catch on & I'll lose them :dead:

Dang! Maybe I'll make a second studio with a better name, and place a large banner link to it on my current store. And upload one last video to my current store, explaining the name/studio change? I'm just worried that current customers won't catch on & I'll lose them :dead:
That's a good plan, maybe also send out an email to your buyers who've signed up for them?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Booty_4U
Curious. Can you upload one video in 3 different formats. I accidentally uploaded a video in M4V format(I dont know how it got like that) and I want to upload one in mp4.
I'm sure for just one clip putting it in 3 formats would be fine.
C4S recommends only 2 formats, but has said 2 HD formats and 2 lower quality formats is acceptable.

Okay I went and filled out the application for C4S. I went in adobe and filled out the W9. I don't have a printer and it's too late to run to the libary. Is there anyway that I can get my application approved without going through these 10 million steps?

I filled out the W9 and I don't know what digitally signed means. I just filled out the w9 with a drawing pen in adobe.

@LexyLyn90 Your best bet is to ask them. But I do not think they will approve you unless you print it out and sign it with your hand. Digitally signed usually has to do with typing your name into a little box counting as a digital signature. C4S wants the real thing.

Okay I went and filled out the application for C4S. I went in adobe and filled out the W9. I don't have a printer and it's too late to run to the libary. Is there anyway that I can get my application approved without going through these 10 million steps?

I filled out the W9 and I don't know what digitally signed means. I just filled out the w9 with a drawing pen in adobe.
If you have a mac you can insert your signature into the W9 if you open it in Preview. That's what I did.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Print it out, sign it, take a good shot of it with your cell phone and send it in.

What if I don't type the signature? What if I drew the signature instead? Would that make a bit of difference?

A few models have successfully signed in paint or a similar program and had their applications accepted.

There's a way to digitally sign in Adobe (it inserts your typed name with a stamp verifying that you signed it at the date and time that you did), but C4S is ages behind the times and doesn't accept that.

Reactions: LilyBlueBBW
A few models have successfully signed in paint or a similar program and had their applications accepted.

There's a way to digitally sign in Adobe (it inserts your typed name with a stamp verifying that you signed it at the date and time that you did), but C4S is ages behind the times and doesn't accept that.

Wouldn't I have to convert the PDF file to BMP in order for it to work in paint?

Wouldn't I have to convert the PDF file to BMP in order for it to work in paint?

I'm not very familiar with using paint, so I'm not sure. But if you've managed to use any program to sign with your mouse, it's worth a try to see if they'll approve it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LilyBlueBBW
I have a question about tributes. Someone just sent me one and in my email it says "tribute order" but I thought tributes were not to be exchanged for monetary goods? I'm not sure. I'd like to know what they are and if I can respond to the tribute. Someone basically left me a generous tribute and a nice message and I'd love to thank them is why.

I hate the whole interface! I uploaded two videos it took hours. In the end I gave up. Maybe it's just me but the design of the site looks like it isn't worth the trouble of uploading high quality videos. Does anyone actually make good sales? I may bother with it but for now it's too ugly to waste my time with if I don't know that the site actually gets traffic.

I hate the whole interface! I uploaded two videos it took hours. In the end I gave up. Maybe it's just me but the design of the site looks like it isn't worth the trouble of uploading high quality videos. Does anyone actually make good sales? I may bother with it but for now it's too ugly to waste my time with if I don't know that the site actually gets traffic.
If it took hours to upload two clips then either the site was having issues, your upload speed is slow, or your files are waaaay too big.
People make thousands of dollars a month on c4s. Others make very little. Depends on what you do, and how often you upload new content.

Thanks. I just get really put off when I see poorly designed websites :) I'm in Australia and upload speed sucks here. All my files are under 300mb. I'd be making a lot more content but I struggle to film myself. I've sold one video on another site...I'm thinking either the content I'm making is crap or maybe I'm just not what people are looking for.

Thanks. I just get really put off when I see poorly designed websites :) I'm in Australia and upload speed sucks here. All my files are under 300mb. I'd be making a lot more content but I struggle to film myself. I've sold one video on another site...I'm thinking either the content I'm making is crap or maybe I'm just not what people are looking for.
I looked at your ACF profile and Twitter feed, neither has any direct link to your clips4sale store. So, I can't offer any specific advice except that your current CB fans won't be able to find your store either. (Unless I'm just totally missing the link because I'm on my phone, and can't see it.) Many categories don't start to pay off until you have multiple clips in that category.
Try recording your cam shows and uploading them if you don't like filming specific clip content. I upload particularly good private shows and they always sell for me.

I didn't know you were actually allowed to do that..record your private shows. Good idea. I don't have my clips4sale link on anything because my store isn't opened. I still don't have the required 10 video clips in the right quality format or whatever so I can't sell anything. That's why I've gone to other sites like ManyVids and Elm. That's been my issue coming up with ideas for vids and getting decent lighting. Now that I know I can record my shows I'll probably get some more vids ready to go soon.

I have a question about tributes. Someone just sent me one and in my email it says "tribute order" but I thought tributes were not to be exchanged for monetary goods? I'm not sure. I'd like to know what they are and if I can respond to the tribute. Someone basically left me a generous tribute and a nice message and I'd love to thank them is why.

You can thank them you just are not supposed to send them a video or anything like that in exchange for the tribute. I personally would just send a quick Thank You DEPENDING on what store it was.. If they tribute me in my Fetish store I always send a thank you (and only 1 email) but if it's in my femdom store I never will send one. The only issue is if they keep emailing you which would be annoying and time consuming so it's personally up to you.

If it took hours to upload two clips then either the site was having issues, your upload speed is slow, or your files are waaaay too big.
People make thousands of dollars a month on c4s. Others make very little. Depends on what you do, and how often you upload new content.
Like Aeryn said, Clips4Sale is definitely a lucrative site if you do it right.

From experience, my main fetish store on Clips4Sale pulls in 90% of my family's income for the month. It covers our rent, groceries, utilities, phone bill, surgery bills, and other things like pullups and gas for the car. It's absolutely doable.

Like Aeryn said, Clips4Sale is definitely a lucrative site if you do it right.

From experience, my main fetish store on Clips4Sale pulls in 90% of my family's income for the month. It covers our rent, groceries, utilities, phone bill, surgery bills, and other things like pullups and gas for the car. It's absolutely doable.

Like both of these ladies said I have been also making 100 percent of my income on just c4s (between clip sales and customs) and not camming anymore since June and its is 100 percent do-able. It takes lots of time, dedication and research along with the drive and motivation just like camming does.

Can anyone tell me how long Clips4Sale usually takes to get back to you after sign up? It says within 24 hours. Should I expect to wait the whole 24? I'm over here rechecking my email constantly. :blush:

Can anyone tell me how long Clips4Sale usually takes to get back to you after sign up? It says within 24 hours. Should I expect to wait the whole 24? I'm over here rechecking my email constantly. :blush:

It is never the whole 24 hours. I got approved about 2 to 4 hours after I signed up. Did you go to office depot and fax all of your documents? Oh and congrats on opening up your store. :)

Reactions: JickyJuly
It could be, but it's also a holiday weekend. If you don't get a response by Tuesday then I would contact support

Status
Not open for further replies.