AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got banned from a model's room for...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. You said that the model was the one initiating PM conversations, and you went with it. So I understand that. When she asked you if you're in love with her...I'm not sure if that's because you were giving her "I'm in love" vibes that was making her uncomfortable...or if she was kidding...or if she was playing mind games with you to get you to spend more money on her. No idea. But her coming back with a totally different demeanor, saying you are "dangerous, and might cause her pain" is definitely a confusing, weird change of events. When she asked if you're in love with her, that made shit weird...and you probably made it weird too by responding "I don't know...maybe." You probably should've just told her you like her and think she's cool, but you're on here for fun virtual chat ONLY. It'd be nice if members and models could both just do what they intend to do on cam sites...without the topic of love being brought up, and making shit weird.

I'm sorry you got banned from a room that you'd really enjoyed. It sounds like you're a cool dude who didn't mean any harm and didn't expect this. I'm also confused on why the private show was ended, and why you were banned. That is...if you're telling us the whole story, and not leaving out important details. For whatever reason...the model doesn't want you in her room anymore. So it's something you'll have to accept, even though you're confused.

There are plenty of other models you can check out. But if they start PMing you weird stuff about love and whatnot, kindly let them know that you're just on there to enjoy some pleasant, virtual only chat with a cool model, and that you're more comfortable talking in the public chat or in a private show (if that's what you prefer).

Yeah in hindsight, maybe I should have not gone with "i don't know", I realize that would have made things confusing.

The private ended abruptly because my browser crashed unexpectedly, and it took a good while to get it back up. I guess that also helped throw her off I dunno. Strangely our very first private ended the same way, it stopped abruptly but she owned up to it saying that her housemate had woken up (this just makes things more confusing for me lol).

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yeah in hindsight, maybe I should have not gone with "i don't know", I realize that would have made things confusing.

The private ended abruptly because my browser crashed unexpectedly, and it took a good while to get it back up. I guess that also helped throw her off I dunno. Strangely our very first private ended the same way, it stopped abruptly but she owned up to it saying that her housemate had woken up (this just makes things more confusing for me lol).
Just let it go man. She's playing games.

This is similar of what i wanted to write here but i was scared that everybody will crucify me here for standing on visitor side ;D I noticed on this forum that no matter what - always visitors are bad and camgirls are cool. Looks like not only me understand this man, because yes - he can be confused and yes- she was the one who started this situation with asking if he is in love with her. And wanting to know what happened and trying clarify situation is not crossing the line ,but treating model like a human and also being human who just feel bad because other person could feel bad too.

Thank you.
I do understand the bias against members on here, there are probably more weird and abusive members on cam sites than regular normal people, and it's just easy to paint us all the same way. This is also why when I go to cam sites, I actively remind myself that regardless of what the other person is doing or wearing or not wearing on cam, they're people too. I hate it when people are disrespectful to me at my job, why would models feel any different?

I won’t ask for more details (that’s your business) but feel like there might be more clues as to when/how the mood changed if we knew the whole conversation string and other details (such as how quickly and steeply your tipping escalated and whether that happened around the time you made a particular joke).

Some guys joke and flirt saying things they don’t mean - like for example, marriage proposals, fantasy visits to see her, etc - that could be just flirting, but could also freak someone out if they’re not convinced you’re joking. Or when she asked if you were in love with her, she was more concerned about it than you may have realized, and your response made it worse. Something compelled her to try to find out if you were in love, though.

You might have just read the room wrong, in terms of how cool that model would be with a particular type of flirting/level of PMing.

Whatever it was, your response to the love question almost certainly didn’t help (and I think you might realize that, as it was the detail you focused on in your post). Bottom line is she has now drawn a line. Reason or no reason, it’s time to respect it.
Thanks

Well the mood changed when the private ended, everything was fine before that. Even after she asked me about the in love thing. I didn't spend that much in public too, just in private, that one may be steep because the first one was 10 minutes when she cut it off, second was about 15-20, then the last was 40. so yeah the curve was pretty steep.

Maybe I did read the room wrong, I dunno because really everything was fine, i joked, she joked (no marriage jokes from though lol, fuck that I don't even fuck around with that shit in real life, much less to someone I talked to for just 3 days), i flirted, she flirted back. it was really weird when she got upset. You know that old joke when a woman appears upset then the guy asks why she answers "I'm fine" it was like that.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
There are lots of Hobby wankers around, and beginners who haven't set boundaries, and make shite money 🤷‍♀️ I don't think it's fair to compare.
Good for her for setting boundaries that make her comfortable, in her place of work, and her room.

So? Not all humans are the same and like the same things. Just like all models aren't one person., and all women aren't the same. Approach each room individually like you are dealing w an individual person, don't try to make generalizations, or lump all models together. From the initial story sounds like you kinda wasted her time, even without meaning to, and took her away from the rest of the room w little/ small tokens gained for her. She's probably used to making more, and cultivates Members hanging around who spend a little bit more 🤷‍♀️ Not personal. Just business.

(hobby wankers is funny)

I do approach each model like an individual, I don't literally have a set line for each one. Some like dirty talk, some like to talk about cats or just mainly bullshit around, and I tailor the way I talk even the manner I talk to how they talk. It's all to make things not awkward. I don't cut and paste "hey how you doing, been here long?" to each pm i get. I do make an effort to treat them like individual people, my point was just that I'm the same way to everyone, just at different levels and different moods depending on who I'm talking to.

Not sure if i wasted her time by not spending anything on her. It's a pretty low trafficked room, most I've seen in the days that i've been there is 20 people and it's often just me tipping and maybe one or two for a while, then it's back to just me. I also took her to private every single time I've been there. I dunno, wasting her time could be a reason, but cheating her out of money by keeping her to myself probably isn't.

My thoughts exactly. A couple of hours chatting and one private and on here wondering how to repair the broken relationship. A wee bitty intense. I'm sure you've all been on the receiving end of those kind of super intense guys before.
ok just to be clear it wasn't one private, it was three. Each one has been just as intense as all the rest, with the third being the least intense because we mainly just talked for a good while.

(hobby wankers is funny)
Lol it is. I didn't come up with it though, it's a ACF forum term.
It's a pretty low trafficked room, most I've seen in the days that i've been there is 20 people and it's often just me tipping and maybe one or two for a while, then it's back to just me.
What site are you talking about, not all tips are public on the sites I use, so it would be impossible for a viewer to know how many tokens are coming in, who's on invisible, and all the rest of that. But maybe you're talking about one of the one's I don't use. If you were the main and only tipper in her room, then yeah, that changes everything. Maybe a language thing happened. Does sound like maybe there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding somewhere there.

(For context I once banned someone from my room for using a slang word that I thought I understood, but that I actually didn't. So I was convinced they just insulted me, when actually they had complimented me. So from their point of view the block would have been super bonkers 😂 ).

Last edited:
There's a lot of times that models here on the forum are completely against another model in the thread scenarios. Especially when we think they're scamming members and pulling love cons. That gives our industry a terrible stigma and I hate cons. This model was weird as shite (haha I love the word shite too) and while I don't know the whole exact thread convo, I'm definitely leaning that OP just caught the model at a weird time or the model interpreted something wrong etc instead of him actually doing something inappropriate on his end. Pulling the whole "love" thing is creepy. I do have some members that I genuinely care about but we even phrase it as luv vs love because we know boundaries.

OP, sorry the model you befriended went cuckoo. I can absolutely say that I do have a member that likes privates and loses his internet or randomly leaves constantly and I absolutely hate it. Half the time he comes right back but I've refused privates for months from him due to it. The time spent waiting to see if he reboots and wants to start another private just to not have him come back on costs me money. Not sure if this is what caused her to flip shit but it is annoying. If it was a one off scenario, don't worry about it.
thank you.

Yeah I get that she probably got pissed off when it ended abruptly, because it was starting to get, well, heated.

thank you.

Yeah I get that she probably got pissed off when it ended abruptly, because it was starting to get, well, heated.
No, bro. There is nothing more satisfying than having a private crash and keep the tokens without going to the end zone. She was mad you came back.

Same here! Dedicated Amberlanders know that luv is not the same love we have for family members and personal IRL friends/lovers.
yeah if she spelled it "luv" I probably wouldn't get freaked out as much. She had to say the whole word, and ask so pointedly, maybe because English isn't her first language, but that was strange to read. I don't even get asked that in real life.

To me you don't seem like a disrespectful client. You tried to break the ice with jokes and flirting, had a nice chat and took her private, it's all pretty normal.

I think yummy put this really well already - she might be playing mind games or just reassuring herself that you're not actually falling for her.

We can't see what you actually said to her but from your writing here you do sound like a reasonable person so I'd say take a look around the camsite you like and you're sure to find a model who clicks better with you.
Thank you.

Yeah I probably will look around.

Lol it is. I didn't come up with it though, it's a ACF forum term.

What site are you talking about, not all tips are public on the sites I use, so it would be impossible for a viewer to know how many tokens are coming in, who's on invisible, and all the rest of that. But maybe you're talking about one of the one's I don't use. If you were the main and only tipper in her room, then yeah, that changes everything. Maybe a language thing happened. Does sound like maybe there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding somewhere there.

(For context I once banned someone from my room for using a slang word that I thought I understood, but that I actually didn't. So I was convinced they just insulted me, when actually they had complimented me. So from their point of view the block would have been super bonkers 😂 ).
Chaturbate. I can usually tell how many tips are coming in by the "ding" sound.
did that person you banned call you a "bad bitch"? lol

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
this probably wont be the first time a model bans you. you can be the best fucking camsite member, but all it takes is a model having a hard day. text can come off as literal, and even more literal if someone doesn't understand the nuances of whatever language you were speaking with may not be their primary language.

if a model bans you again and you don't think you did anything bad, shrug it off.

yeah she probably is. So the ban is a good thing?
Definitely a good thing. She just told you in no uncertain terms she's not willing to devote the attention to you for the tokens you have. It really doesn't get any clearer than that, also she could have been told to ban you by either her boyfriend or a studio manager.

One of the most successful Onlyfans models divorced her husband because he was demanding she post content on OF, so it's not unheard of for a man to be behind the scenes controlling things. Chalk it up to money well spent in the moment and move on to your next thriller!

Chaturbate.
Ah OK I never use CB. So no clue.
did that person you banned call you a "bad bitch"? lol
Actually yes, something very similar lol. Another time someone said I was the GOAT, and I almost yelled at them, and blocked them for being a pervert into bestiality haha. That guy was one of my good paying Regs, but I thought he had been grooming me, then felt comfy enough to let the mask fall. These things happen.

Last edited:
this probably wont be the first time a model bans you. you can be the best fucking camsite member, but all it takes is a model having a hard day. text can come off as literal, and even more literal if someone doesn't understand the nuances of whatever language you were speaking with may not be their primary language.

if a model bans you again and you don't think you did anything bad, shrug it off.
well this is actually the third time I got banned from a room lol first one was for generally being inactive not talking not tipping (it was my first time on camsites and I was intimidated), the other one was from a model that added me as a friend, this was on MFC, and I stopped going to MFC so I guess she banned me for not being there for a while.

I shrugged those two off easier because the reasons were obvious and well reasonable, this one is just a mystery or a sign that I'll never understand women.

Ah OK I never use CB. So no clue.

Actually yes, something very similar lol. Another time someone said I was the GOAT, and I almost yelled at them, and blocked them for being a pervert into bestiality haha. That guy was one of m,y good paying Regs, but I thought he had been grooming me then let the mask fall, and was really into some weird shit. These things happen.
the GOAT thing is hilarious lol. I'm imagining his puzzled look "i just called her the greatest!"

I'd say it's a good riddance, probably for both sides, so just move on
yeah. Just feel bothered that I probably made someone upset without really meaning to and having the best intentions, because I actually make an effort to be nice and not be a weird asshole (one because it's the right thing to do, and two it makes me easier to remember to the model).

Definitely a good thing. She just told you in no uncertain terms she's not willing to devote the attention to you for the tokens you have. It really doesn't get any clearer than that, also she could have been told to ban you by either her boyfriend or a studio manager.

One of the most successful Onlyfans models divorced her husband because he was demanding she post content on OF, so it's not unheard of for a man to be behind the scenes controlling things. Chalk it up to money well spent in the moment and move on to your next thriller!
oooh I hadn't considered the evil boyfriend/studio manager angle. that's actually pretty wild because that means they can see the PMs which is concerning.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Privates are straight up work. They're exhausting. 100% of my attention has to be focused on you and yeah some chit chat is nice but all chit chat where my brain has to be constantly engaged is more exhausting than rubbing my pussy for the same amount of time, especially if I'm not being tipped on top after talking to someone exclusively on PM for an hour before he finally decides it's the right moment to make me work even harder because my rate is $6 a minute and I feel obligated to give the best show at that rate. And I expect to be tipped from the menu. If I walk with less than $500 for a private show I'm not likely to do another private with that person.

Reactions: sponkel
oooh I hadn't considered the evil boyfriend/studio manager angle. that's actually pretty wild because that means they can see the PMs which is concerning.
LOL

The site can see everything. Apps can read tip notes. Admins can see tip notes
Some apps let mods read tip notes...nothing is sacred.

hell models will share member pms with other models.
I share it with other members in the room in real time. On here. Use to on Twitter before ElonIdiot took over. I've shared it on obscure sites where I want people to understand what we go through. I've reported many a tip note or PM to legal @ chaturbate and support @ chaturbate

Status
Not open for further replies.