AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got banned from a model's room for...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She likes you. She started to really like you and she doesn't know how to deal with it. So she bans you because she doesn't know what else to do. Seriously, all these comments saying it could be this or that or some other convoluted thing... it's not. It's the simplest thing in the world. Girl likes boy. That's it.
Yeah, of course. That'll be it. Fuck's sake.

I wasn't there or know her, of course, but going from your description if I were in your shoes I would suspect that I ran into a head case and that she did me a favour by banning me.

Another explanation is simply that the got bad vibes, not that you necessarily did anything wrong. It's just that she's reading words on a screen and that is easy to misread. A poor choice of words (especially if the conversation is in a second language) and bad timing can derail things easily, especially if someone is having a bad day. Either way, there's no need to worry about what happened; it's done.

Add: I just read your update. Maybe she's running a scam, maybe she's off her meds. In any case you know you don't need it. Yeah, maybe take a break from cams if it feels right but if I may presume to offer a suggestion, forget about this one when you chat with other models. That experience was an anomaly, nothing more.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and ElGato
“group PMS”
Genius theory given 10 dudes also responded to the thread saying pretty much the same shit as the chicks did lol 😂

“group PMS”
Genius theory given 10 dudes also responded to the thread saying pretty much the same shit as the chicks did lol 😂
Yes because it's completely unheard of for an entire group of people, both male and female, to be wrong. Also way to do exactly what I said and zero in on one thing while disregarding everything else. Also wrong thread...

Another explanation is simply that the got bad vibes, not that you necessarily did anything wrong. It's just that she's reading words on a screen and that is easy to misread. A poor choice of words (especially if the conversation is in a second language) and bad timing can derail things easily, especially if someone is having a bad day.
There is much truth in this. That is easy to forget.

Even after 5 years of knowing each other, there are still translator errors and / or cultural differences that will throw up a misunderstanding or two in the conversations I have with my friend.

Reactions: NotYou
“group PMS”? I missed that one.
Whoops wrong thread. Was on the cell. My bad 😂
Must've been PMSing and not thinking straight again.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
I'm right though.
Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

No Way Bird GIF

Yes because it's completely unheard of for an entire group of people, both male and female, to be wrong. Also way to do exactly what I said and zero in on one thing while disregarding everything else. Also wrong thread...
Yes the odds that the entire group of male and females are wrong, and you, the one banhammered person are correct.. are way higher. Haha Totally 😂

Rationality may I introduce you to Mr Banhammered EagerBeaver.

Introduction Hello GIF by Super Simple

A poor choice of words (especially if the conversation is in a second language) and bad timing can derail things easily, especially if someone is having a bad day. Either way, there's no need to worry about what happened; it's done.
I think this is a very good point. A lot of models use the translator. Sometimes if you use colloquialisms, slang or unclear expressions, they don't translate well and it can either cause confusion or sometimes upset. Sometimes attempts at light hearted humour can appear quite literal when translated. The other thing I've learned from coming here (and from visiting the same model for almost a year) is that it's a stressful job. Most members enter a room expecting an upbeat, sexy experience and sometimes that doesn't happen. What we often fail to take into consideration is everything that has been going on with the model before that moment when we arrived, both in their room and in their offline life. I've been guilty of taking it personally in the past when on reflection there was no need to do so. So cut her some slack. If she really wants to reach out to you then she will. If not then as @ArcticKitty says, it's done.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I wish I could easily ban people from my workplace as easily as it can be done online. 😅

(not a dig at anyone here. I really wish I could ban people in person like what we can do online)
The only payment I get from running this place is the smug satisfaction when I get to boot someone out :D

(and the satisfaction of knowing this forum helps out the good people in the industry/community, of course)

I wish I could easily ban people from my workplace as easily as it can be done online. 😅

(not a dig at anyone here. I really wish I could ban people in person like what we can do online)
One of the habits that I brought to real life from this job is "blocking" people. I unapologetically walk away from conversations that annoy me and that was such a relief for my mental health.

The only payment I get from running this place is the smug satisfaction when I get to boot someone out :D

(and the satisfaction of knowing this forum helps out the good people in the industry/community, of course)
The amount of 'lovely' people I have to experience in a week at work. In my head I'm picturing clicking my mouse pointer on their head and...... Ban! 😝

FWIW I would be more than happy to subscribe to ACF, Ms. Amber.
In 13+ years the only $ support/funding we've ever used was the ACF Owl merch.... since launch I think we banked around like $100 total :D teepublic is not very profitable lol

I enjoy this place being completely free, so I also can feel completely free to run it how ever the heckers I want. Maybe some day I'll enable ads or whatnot but all good for now.

In 13+ years the only $ support/funding we've ever used was the ACF Owl merch.... since launch I think we banked around like $100 total :D teepublic is not very profitable lol

I enjoy this place being completely free, so I also can feel completely free to run it how ever the heckers I want. Maybe some day I'll enable ads or whatnot but all good for now.

I fully understand, Amber. just that I really enjoy ACF and I've learned interesting and useful things in my time here, and would love to show my appreciation and I do try when I can (and when I remember to).

Reactions: AmberCutie
...well she said I was "dangerous" and that I might cause her pain moving forward.
Some context, I've been talking to this model for about 3 days now, got into PMs and just made conversation with her, flirting here and there, making her laugh. I normally do that because it's just awkward to talk about pussy, and dick getting into pussy, licking ass, etc. It's awkward and boring. So i do that, and it's pretty fun. She's a pretty cool girl and just takes the jokes in stride. I have to admit that she's probably the most fun conversation I've ever had on a cam site. so on the third day we just pm as usual and it's the usual jokes and flirting and stuff, and she asks me if I'm in love with her, I didn't know what to say so I just say "i don't know, I'm not sure". Like an asshole I take her to private and she continues the conversation there, asking me the same. I reply the same and say "I don't know, maybe" aaaaaand I ask her back, and she dodges the question like all girls do with "what do you think?"
I say "I think you're just being nice to me", she laughs it off and tells me that she's been pm'ing with me for over an hour, and ignoring the rest etc etc. This goes on for a good 20-30 minutes. and eventually we somehow started the private thing. she says "no kissing, kissing is for love", i laugh it off and say "of course". It was getting really good, we were both really into it in private, and then my browser breaks down and crashes. I scramble to restart, and get back to her room. She eventually comes back but kinda has a different demeanor, like she's sadder now, I restart the private, but she tells me she doesn't want to continue and then ends it. I PM asking her why. That's when she hit me with "you're dangerous, and you might cause me pain". we pm back and forth for a bit, she's adamant about me leaving her alone, i didn't want to because she was cool to hang out with and I genuinely have fun talking to her. She asks me if I want to fuck, I say no because the vibe is off now, and then she kicks me out and bans me.

So now i'm sitting here wondering where things got wrong lol. I really do want to be friends with her for reasons I've already mentioned, and I'm fully aware that this will never turn into anything but a cam thing where we flirt and do private stuff. So I don't know. It feels bad that I made her feel bad though, though I'm not really sure why, because I think she also knows that nothing will come out of this "thing" that we have, if you can even call it that. I'm the same way with other models, I just talk to her longer about non-sex stuff because it's fun and we vibe together. It just sucks losing someone you find cool to be with.

So is this normal? Do i stop being all jokey and flirty with other models? (I don't ask about personal stuff, if they initiate that's fine - had one model asking me to give her money for her grandma, fuck outta here with that shit, but I generally don't ask, because I'm fully aware of what this thing is. And I'm the same way with real life adult workers.)

It sounds like she got emotionally attached to you and thinks you could potentially cause her heartache. Which is kinda weird. No, this isnt normal. At least not for me. I started camming in 2015 and Ive always been flirty sexy with guys and we do build authentic relationships, sometimes we talk non-sexual... I guess the whole girlfriend experience but they are all fantasy and that is common sense in this industry. Keep being yourself and you'll attract the right entertainers.

Reactions: sponkel
Status
Not open for further replies.