AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got banned from a model's room for...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another time someone said I was the GOAT, and I almost yelled at them, and blocked

OMG, I've made like 3-4 attempts to quote this and reply with a laughing emoji (When I was reading this and posting from my phone). But every time I hit the "Post reply" button, it wouldn't take...and it just kept sending me back to page one of this thread. Wtf. That's so strange.

Anyway, I'm back at my laptop now, and 😂 😂 😂 at the GOAT thing.

What's it a play for again? I saw you guys saying that earlier, and didn't have time to follow closely.

Not doubting you, just naïve here. What does a model achieve by blocking and unblocking unless it's a Domme/ Sub dynamic thing?

Reactions: inertvolcano
What's it a play for again? I saw you guys saying that earlier, and didn't have time to follow closely.

Not doubting you, just naïve here. What does a model achieve by blocking and unblocking unless it's a Domme/ Sub dynamic thing?
It feels like she's trying to rope me into a long love con of some sort, rejecting me with no explanation and then reeling me back in.

It feels like she's trying to rope me into a long love con of some sort, rejecting me with no explanation and then reeling me back in.
Oh gotcha. Ok.

Like to make you kind of reel and confused, so you go to others for advice, feel bad and doubt yourself (like you have).
That's fucked up. But people do, do that shit.
That's awful!
Stay away from her!

Reactions: Rytar and Ozzie_
I would most definitely not back then if that's the case. Spend your time elsewhere with models who arent gonna play you like that.

Reactions: NotYou and Rytar
Oh gotcha. Ok.

Like to make you kind of reel and confused, so you go to others for advice, feel bad and doubt yourself (like you have).
That's fucked up. But people do, do that shit.
That's awful!
Stay away from her!
exactly.

well I've played this game before when I was younger, and not falling for it again. Too old and too tired to play games anyway.

Thanks!

thanks!

Might get away from cam sites for a while.
Or treat them lightly, this is what I meant by enjoying rather than the potential stress of the PMs. Your words 'scrambling' sounded stressed, but I could have misinterpreted. I know customers drop out for a myriad of reasons, they come back when able - it just sounded intense and as if you were vulnerable. I often explain to cam site members rules, recommendations are there to protect both sides not only the platform. It's meant to be fun for the customer, work for performers (can be fun, exciting, enjoyable with sense of community), as well as a commercial enterprise.

Like a "treat them mean, keep them keen" sort of thing? Entirely possible. It may be that your "I'm not sure if I'm in love" answer might have made her think that you were a possible target for a love con. Proceed with caution.

Reactions: sponkel
Or treat them lightly, this is what I meant by enjoying rather than the potential stress of the PMs. Your words 'scrambling' sounded stressed, but I could have misinterpreted. I know customers drop out for a myriad of reasons, they come back when able - it just sounded intense and as if you were vulnerable. I often explain to cam site members rules, recommendations are there to protect both sides not only the platform. It's meant to be fun for the customer, work for performers (can be fun, exciting, enjoyable with sense of community), as well as a commercial enterprise.
lol I didn't know how else to word it, getting actually blue balled hurts you know 😂

But yeah I'll take it easy for a bit, that's why I'll avoid it for a while.

Like a "treat them mean, keep them keen" sort of thing? Entirely possible. It may be that your "I'm not sure if I'm in love" answer might have made her think that you were a possible target for a love con. Proceed with caution.
I will

thanks

Yeah, when I had responded to you before, I had suspected that this chick was playing games. Sorry. :( You really need to just find other models to enjoy, and move on from this chick…because that shit just ain’t cool. You also don’t need to feel obligated to respond to any PMs that she sends. Do not let this model - or this experience - ruin your perception of cam sites/cam models, because I assure you there are plenty of models who won’t play you like this.

Yeah, when I had responded to you before, I had suspected that this chick was playing games. Sorry. :( You really need to just find other models to enjoy, and move on from this chick…because that shit just ain’t cool. You also don’t need to feel obligated to respond to any PMs that she sends. Do not let this model - or this experience - ruin your perception of cam sites/cam models, because I assure you there are plenty of models who won’t play you like this.
Thanks!

Its disappointing that she tried to play me like that, but I get why some girls do, guess it's part of the game.
She hasn't pm'd me yet, hopefully not ever, but I'm avoiding the site in case she does.

Um did you just say getting blue balls actually hurts? Fucking jerk your dick and cum. Problem solved. We're not responsible for your orgasm. What the actual fuck.

Um did you just say getting blue balls actually hurts? Fucking jerk your dick and cum. Problem solved. We're not responsible for your orgasm. What the actual fuck.
Yeah lol of course you just finish but it's not the same. It's hard to explain and I'm probably fucking it up, but yeah they hurt and yeah you just cowboy up and finish but it's not the same, especially when it appears that you're both really into it.

Yeah lol of course you just finish but it's not the same. It's hard to explain and I'm probably fucking it up, but yeah they hurt and yeah you just cowboy up and finish but it's not the same, especially when it appears that you're both really into it.
She's not your girlfriend. She's a live visual interactive version of a Playboy magazine. She's not your personal sex toy.

I know. I am keenly aware of that.
You're really not if you think your orgasm hinges on her getting off.

For me personally, I can cum in thirty seconds after rubbing my clit. Seeing what gets you guys off is uninspiring to me. Along the lines of "I've seen what makes you clap"...But if you want to pay me to be your muse, fucking bring it on.

this probably wont be the first time a model bans you. you can be the best fucking camsite member, but all it takes is a model having a hard day. text can come off as literal, and even more literal if someone doesn't understand the nuances of whatever language you were speaking with may not be their primary language.

if a model bans you again and you don't think you did anything bad, shrug it off.
Such as a user having discourse between the models 'mod' and themselves.

Was banned twice from a models room after pointing out to the model that her mod is using and controlling her. Others were afraid to say it, I just stopped worrying about any repercussions and was open about it. I made no attempts to return to her online 'world' after the 2nd ban. I later found out from other users that she banned many others from her room because of their run ins with her 'mod'.
My question is, what they hell does he have on her that he is able to control her and her room? It's scary and pathetic what level of control some have over others in their online lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Was banned twice from a models room after pointing out to the model that her mod is using and controlling her. Others were afraid to say it, I just stopped worrying about any repercussions and was open about it. I made no attempts to return to her online 'world' after the 2nd ban. I later found out from other users that she banned many others from her room because of their run ins with her 'mod'.
My question is, what they hell does he have on her that he is able to control her and her room? It's scary and pathetic what level of control some have over others in their online lives.
thats sad. dude at least you said something and put it out there so it's now in the back of her head. maybe it's what was need to crack that facade he's created and see how he is sabotaging her. is the mod a boyfriend? or some random dude "who has supported her for long"

he could be a high spender. some models keep toxic members around because a substantial amount of their income comes from this one person.

Such as a user having discourse between the models 'mod' and themselves.

Money.

Why is this not obvious to you guys?

Reactions: Lilly_____
You're really not if you think your orgasm hinges on her getting off.

For me personally, I can cum in thirty seconds after rubbing my clit. Seeing what gets you guys off is uninspiring to me. Along the lines of "I've seen what makes you clap"...But if you want to pay me to be your muse, fucking bring it on.
oh no, that's not what I meant. I'm not looking for her to get off (if she gets off then that's great, if not then that's fine). Just need a visual. that's it.

he could be a high spender. some models keep toxic members around because a substantial amount of their income comes from this one person.
He was/is a high spender. He seemed to get jealous when others would tip large amounts and get attention from the model and others in the room.
Nonetheless. Sometimes getting banned from a room is a blessing in disguise regardless what the circumstances may be.

He was/is a high spender. He seemed to get jealous when others would tip large amounts and get attention from the model and others in the room.
Nonetheless. Sometimes getting banned from a room is a blessing in disguise regardless what the circumstances may be.
lol sounds like he has a micro penis

She likes you. She started to really like you and she doesn't know how to deal with it. So she bans you because she doesn't know what else to do. Seriously, all these comments saying it could be this or that or some other convoluted thing... it's not. It's the simplest thing in the world. Girl likes boy. That's it.

Last edited:
hell models will share member pms with other models.
Once I had a model post screenshots of my hidden tip notes to the feed after a session she was happy about (trying to recognize me for being a good tipper that day). It was not the end of the world but it sure made me conscious about what I wrote in tip notes after that haha

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.