AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gotham

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 23, 2013
It premiered tonight! Anyone else watch it? Any thoughts?

It's a bit cheesy but I'm excited for a new take on the franchise, something different can't hurt. I like Jim Gordon so it's neat to see him in his earlier years. Oswald was pretty creepy, and I liked Ed Nigma. I like how quickly they got into the story, too. It's alright, I'll keep watching.

I searched for a Gotham thread so if I missed it, I'm sorry!

I'll watch it again. Curious to see how long they continue in this same time frame with Bruce Wayne as a boy. As a side note, I enjoyed seeing a couple of actors from "The Wire" in the first episode.

pg240 said:
I'll watch it again. Curious to see how long they continue in this same time frame with Bruce Wayne as a boy. As a side note, I enjoyed seeing a couple of actors from "The Wire" in the first episode.
I'll probably keep watching it too. As my side note I thought it was cool Alfred is played by Jon 'aka 3rd Doctor Who' Pertwee's son.

I'm not sure how much I like Harvey Bullock being a dirty cop, I always read him as a guy who'd go UP TO the line and no further. Also Jim's dad being a Gotham DA with ties to Falcone seems like an odd choice. But all in all I liked it a lot.

I thought it was an enjoyable show, I think I will keep watching to see how it shapes up. Gordon might be a little too honest, and boy scoutish right now though.

Reactions: Emmalie
I thought it was awesome. Although I might be biased because I am a huge Batman nerd. I think it's one of the best shows on TV. Big props to the man who plays the penguin is he is excellent.

Reactions: Emmalie
Yeah I think the Penguin is stealing the show! I'm stoked to see more of the Riddler as well. So far the villains are more interesting to me than the cops. I am a big fan of the Batverse but generally don't like comic book TV shows, but I'm sucked into this one and will definitely keep watching. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed the The Flash and Constantine are just as compelling :mrgreen: )

Reactions: adorkabelle
I feel like their not sure yet how cheesy they want to play it. Like some of the dialog is like, woah bleu cheesy and then they lighten back up to like a mild chedder. It messes with the flow IMHO. Either embrace the silly or be gritty.

That being said I could watch Penguin getting into murderous mischief for hours.

Reactions: Gen
Does anyone know what Barbara's job is? Whenever I see her apartment I wonder how much a place that nice in a major city would cost.

Shaun__ said:
Does anyone know what Barbara's job is? Whenever I see her apartment I wonder how much a place that nice in a major city would cost.
She's a curator at an art gallery, but I think she's old money and eventually kind of downsizes to be with Jim.

I like it which makes me wonder if it will even make it past the first season. :lol: Fish Mooney's character feels really rushed/not fleshed out at all. I'm hoping it gets better as it goes on. The girl fight in the last episode was an interesting turn, but meh.

The guy who's playing Nigma is doing a fantastic job because he's annoying the fuck out of me. And Oswald? The actor is just blowing it out of the water.

YelloMit said:
So did anyone love the return episode earlier in the week?

The Barbara stuff was weird but I'm stoked to see what happens with Fish & Penguin, haha. Bullock is my favourite at the moment. Didn't love the Arkham stuff as much. What'd you think?

Reactions: YelloMit
GenXoxo said:
YelloMit said:
So did anyone love the return episode earlier in the week?

The Barbara stuff was weird but I'm stoked to see what happens with Fish & Penguin, haha. Bullock is my favourite at the moment. Didn't love the Arkham stuff as much. What'd you think?
I agree about the Barbara stuff as well. Very boring in my opinion. When Bullock and Gordon saw each other again, I was like "BROMANCE".

Fish Mooney is probably my least favourite character just because Jada Pinkett Smith's acting in my opinion is terrible. Penguin is awesome though.

I also feel bad for having a very slight crush on Selina. Mainly because she's supposed to be like 13 or something in the show and the actress herself is 15.

VenPerv2 said:
As most have said it was abit meh for the first few episodes then it got better, in all honesty they could just dump 90% of the characters and rename the series to The Penguin and id still watch it.
Yeah, that's the main part I'm liking too.

I'd like to point out that Barbara left Jim, went to the bed of her ex., then called Jim and Ivy answered the phone. She got so angry at Jim because another woman answered the phone. She slept with someone else. What the fuck Barbara? On a break or not, you cheated on Jim.

ILikeUonTop said:
What the fuck Barbara? On a break or not, you cheated on Jim.

tumblr_inline_n962cuodc81rf8so2.gif

Robin Lord Taylor kills it as Penguin. He and Bullock are my favourite characters.

Never thought I'd feel for Falcone, but I did after he found out what Fish did.

AND WILL SOMEONE GIVE NYGMA A HUG PLEASE?!

Reactions: RoseGranger
LioraVox said:
Just watched the "red hood" episode. Wtf is up with Fish
She can't die off fast enough. Hate that character. Hers is the most unneeded character in the show.The spoon...so stupid!

JerryBoBerry said:
LioraVox said:
Just watched the "red hood" episode. Wtf is up with Fish
She can't die off fast enough. Hate that character. Hers is the most unneeded character in the show.The spoon...so stupid!

I really like fish but the spoon thing was terrible! Wish she would've just beat them all up. Passing out due to pain doesn't seem like a good move here.

Got pretty sad with Alfred at the end :crybaby:

I was talking about her character and how Fish is there to only give Peguin a clear origin. But now that she's away from Gotham it's just like she's irrelevent. I either hope they turn it around or they kill her off completely. But also they need someone's story to drag on, because they don't want to develop any other people too fast.

Goodnight sweet prince!

Attachments

• jerome-slab.jpg
    jerome-slab.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 5
These last few episodes have been pretty amazing... hope it continues this way for the remainder of the season!

I haven't started season two yet so I'm glad to hear that it's good!! I'm so happy season one is on Netflix now (at least in Canada) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.