AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Greatest Comic Ever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2010
Playing with Power
Yes. Even better than Watchmen. Or Preacher. Ladies and Gents I am talking about Axe Cop. Yes, Axe Cop. The greatest thing I have ever read since the back of the cereal box. Its an online strip, and heres the kicker. Its written by a 5 year old and the art is done by his 20 something older brother. It is completely ball out insane and genius at the same time. Peep it out.

www.axecop.com

I can name so many great comics guys Redd Foxx,Dean Martin,Lucille Ball,Jackie Gleason to start Richard Pryor & Gene Wilder were good John Belushi & Dan Aykroyd were great especially in The Blues Brothers. This is a list for me that can go on & on & I don't want to waste anymore time on this as it's a great topic though

Status
Not open for further replies.