AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Greeting members entering MFC chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not mind models saying hello to me when I enter their room, but they seldom notice me until I start talking.

If I feel like saying something, I usually do it via PM. I have a profile on my premium account with one picture, verifying that I am indeed the model in question, so if they doubt they can check that out. (I never have the money to tip x.x hopefully that will change)

Sometimes the girl loves it, if it's an ACF girl, I've always been made to feel welcome. I leave it up to the model if she wants to out me. When it's not an ACF girl, I check her profile. If she lists herself as straight, I don't say anything.

I have been banned upon entering a room before. Model's profile said straight, so I assumed it's cause I have a female prem name.

In all honesty - if I've joined a room that I frequent, I love being recognized. It feels quite endearing that the model considers me one of the few members they'd greet. I -do- usually join in the chat quickly if I'm in the mood for talking though (which is almost always).

The same can't be said for the models I don't frequent... I'd feel a little harassed, as though I'm being forced to talk. I think it's worsened by the fact that it parallels the behaviour of many studio models too :/.

EDIT - whoa, looks like I'm echoing what's already been said >.< still pretty interesting that a lot of members share this view.

Status
Not open for further replies.