AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Grimm

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnaVictoriaXO

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 3, 2010
Twitter Username
@AnaVictoriaXO
Tumblr Username
AnaVictoriaXO
MFC Username
AnaVictoriaXO
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/59537/AnaVictoriaXO
Does anyone else love this show?

It quickly became one of my favorites. I love monroe, he's definitely my fave character :)

Juliet is annoying in my opinion and I think Nick shouldve left her like his aunt said to :lol:

I haven't seen it cause I'd always figured it'd be sort of a "Buffy/ Monster of the Week" type of show... and I've already seen that

Crumb said:
I haven't seen it cause I'd always figured it'd be sort of a "Buffy/ Monster of the Week" type of show... and I've already seen that

Buffy never interested me. I dont think this show is like that at all.

If you get bored one day Id definitely check it out :twocents-02cents:

Yah, Grimm is on the weekly list. The vanishing floor was kinda cool... :mrgreen:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
I had never heard of it. Haven't had much time for TV the past couple years. But it does look interesting. I'll have to add it to my list to watch.

SoTxBob said:
Yah, Grimm is on the weekly list. The vanishing floor was kinda cool... :mrgreen:

I am confused as to if that was at all real or just a mental side affect of that stuff she took with the chief. :think:

it was ( and is) a mental side effect i think. they did a scene at the very end where her phone was flashing the same kind of sparks or whatever. it seemed to me that the way they shot it when she walked out onto the hole and the phone was there on the real floor that it was meant to be a hallucination of some kind

it was a mental side effect of the stuff she drank.

I love this show! I am obsessed with it. I have watched the first season like 3 times! the second season needs to get on Amazon Prime soon!!!!

I love Monroe too!!! He is awesome!

what is your favorite episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.