AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guaranteed first page whenever you stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2021
Hey, I'm a marketer. I don't know if girls on chaturbate value being on the first page or not very highly.
For the sake of the post assume I have the capability.

Two questions:

1) Would you want to be on the first page every time you stream?
2) Would you pay for that service? If so, how much?

Doing some research before I offer this as a service or start a studio. Your responses help me out a lot.

Thanks!

There are lots of adult discords dedicated to adult entertainment, and most of them allow models to post advertisements for free.

This is a lot like posting on twitter; where your post is competing against lots of other people.

Not sure how effective it is to advertise this way. If they allow it, you could probable track click through using a short URL.

My option, I'm not a huge fan of advertisements. I'm much more likely to click through on entertaining content.

There are models that create and use discord to create a community around their content. But it's like having a forum, lots of moderation.

Upvote 0
I can't believe I'm spending the time to do this, but whatever.

Here's how you present an idea to businesses. Models, after all, are a business.

Hi,

I'm part of a discord group, which is full of people who love spending time with cammodels. Our group started on reddit (or whatever origin story you have) with just a handful of people, but has grown to (insert however many people are in the discord) and continues to grow. Some of our group is mostly interested in people who fit into (insert x niche here), but many of them appreciate variety and are always looking for someone new to surprise them. We share our favorites in our "hotties of the day" channel and then we all go into that room together to check out who our friend is interested in. Sometimes the model is everyone's type, rarely no one's type, but usually much of the group is interested and then tips the model. We chat together and have fun while clearing countdowns together.

We have noticed that when we all go into a room together, the model ends up hitting page one (regardless of where her placement was before) and stays there for x amount of time. More people begin to enter the room and people who are not in our group begin to tip along with us. Since I am the server owner, I had this idea of utilizing my server as a place for models to advertise. Boosting a server is costly and I would like to grow it to become the place to go for people who love cammodels and maybe even create a website someday (or insert whatever dream/goal you have.) Feel free to check out our server here (insert link to discord). Everyone is welcome to join, but we do have a very strict "no advertising yourself" policy.

Since we don't appreciate spamming (we ban people who constantly spam the same model), I would advertise your stream x amount of times per month for y amount of money in a special "mod pick of the day" channel . Even though models currently hit first page every time they're posted in our group, I can't guarantee that you will since things do change and some people may not be able to be online during your stream. I can, however, guarantee that you will receive more traffic as well as new followers and tippers. I have found that approximately (insert percentage here) of our members end up following a linked model while (insert percentage here) end up being regular tippers. I have these numbers because we are a very chatty and open group. I also do a daily poll asking members if they liked "hottie of the day", did they end up following, tipping, etc.

Because I value privacy, I'm thinking that payment would be done via crypto, probably spankpay. I would never ask you for your personal information. All you would need to do is let me or another mod know when you're going to be online so that we can advertise you. Our group is worldwide and there is always at least one mod online.

You might be wondering if this is ethical. Here's why it is: (give reasons why)

You might be wondering if CB allows this. Here's why they do: (give reasons why)

Would you be interested in something like this? If not, why not and how could this be improved so that you would be interested in it?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Edit to add: It would be really nice if CB would definitively say if this was or wasn't allowed @punker barbie

Upvote 2
Sounds to me like no one in AJ or Grupo Bedoya would ever take you seriously:) Sigh, I have a B2B agritech campaign to nurture leads and interactions on other platforms, you know ones that allow you to actually target audiences based on data. Looks like you mainly targeted yourself here.
With regards to etiquette in this forum and community, I have shoes older than you jovencito:)
:giggle:

I saw the warnings, but I can only guess about the criteria used by Chaturbate. Having the same people join at the same time may increase the risk. Having different IP addresses and a tip every then and now and may decrease the risk.

Remember that CB likes their current ranking system and will go through great lengths to keep it and they have been fighting fake traffic for years. Think overkill think system on top of system on top of system on top of system on top of system to the point where even studios with large budgets and their own coders aren't even going to try it anymore.

Again, no. The person in that thread used bots and was lying about it. I @ everyone in my server, and 150+ proven tippers join the room.

so everyone on your server AND 150+ proven tippers? so they arent on your server? :giggle:

---

The thing is that even if it was legit real tippers CB can see the pattern, hell with that many people all his customers would likely show up in "rooms like this" CB can chose at anytime to simply remove their positional contribution and then he will have 150+ proven tippers that don't do anything to help a models position.

Upvote 0
so everyone on your server AND 150+ proven tippers? so they arent on your server? :giggle:
@ in that sentence is an action. when you “at” people on discord, they all get a notification and go to the room.

Upvote 0
Pretty sure paying "networks" to boost your placement isn't allowed on cb. Before asking us, you should be double checking with support if this service would get models banned.
It's allowed if it's real traffic, you just can't use bots or anything else to give the appearance that you have more real traffic then you actually do, or at least that's what I remember seeing someone from support say.

And the specific rule:
  1. You will not use any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account; such as creating a false impression of traffic to any chatroom, or artificially increasing follower count.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.