AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guess Who Game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Well... I previously put out some feelers asking if people would like a thread like this and got positive feedback. I guess it's gonna fall off into oblivion kinda like I figured it would.
I love the premise of this thread but maybe it's just that no one recognizes those boobies. Try again? Like, after a set amount of time goes by with no guesses, give the answer.

I'd really love to know who they belong to.

The only one I've heard about crying on cam often is EgyptBeauty... but I've never watched her shows. :think:

Bocefish said:
she tends to cry on cam somewhat regularly, or at least used to.
The only model I remember crying on cam on a regular basis was UKGG. But that's not her for sure.

I just did a little detective work and I think I may have solved the case. I went and looked through some of your prior posts to see some of the models that you have posted pictures of. Then I went to each of their profiles to see if they had a freckle on their right breast (as in the mystery picture). My guess is Sloantime. She also appears to have similar tan lines.

all i can up with that last hint is... GeorgyS?
sorry to have never heard of her.. but it kinda went treasure hunt thread.. me likes haha

:eek: :eek: :eek: that was the only pair i thought fit...
i'm sooooo curious now.. flipped through the pages a couple of times.. and in my mind noone of the models are both on page 5 and 23...

Bocefish said:
:think: Hmmm... at first I thought of LovelyLemon but I'll go with LiLredhairedgrl's ass.
Not pale enough for Lilred. I've looked at her ass enough to know. ;) Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.