AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hacked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2021
I have someone who hacked me and my video streams everything I get on and the girls receive a message to put there clothes on. What can I do it's been 3 months

I have someone who hacked me and my video streams everything I get on and the girls receive a message to put there clothes on. What can I do it's been 3 months
Are you a Model or a Member? Elaborate. This post isn’t very clear. Sounds like a SM support issue.

Upvote 0
What's being 3 months? Do an email password reset straight away and add 2FA. Do you know how you got hacked? Did you get phished. Any account with the same password, change it. Store all passwords in a program like KeePass. Setup 2FA if you have it available and use the mobile app like AUTHY (cause you don't lose ya 2fa codes if you reset ya phone). But like said before. Need more info mate.

Upvote 0
Streamate doesnt offer this. Which is stupid and reckless in the current year.

--
Weird. Have you messaged support? You have 24/7 text support and a customer service number. Another option is to scan your computer, enable your firewall. You can also create a new account all together. Thats how most people solve their hacking issue on streamate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan N
Upvote 0
Yeah tbh when I’ve messaged support on my buyers account they have been very fast to respond and solve problems quickly. The 24/7 text thing works great, at least from my experience.

If you haven’t already spoken to them then that is something you definitely want to do ASAP.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.