AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HALLOWEEN

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenMeadow

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Planning anything awesome for Halloween? In cam or out of cam, doesn't matter! I just LOVE Halloween and like to pretend I have a life by knowing what others are doing!! HAH!

In real life I am not doing anything. Just moved to a new city, don't really have an outfit appropriate for hanging with the mom... so I am going to spoil MFC by dressing up all next week (25th- 29th) How about you ? :eek:rcs-buttshake:

(I don't mind non-models answering either! I swear!) :character-jason: :eek:bscene-hanged: :eek:ccasion-partyblower: :eek:ccasion-clown: :scared-ghostface:

On cam Im going to dress up in some lingerie like always, but add fairy wings, so Ill be a sexy fairy!

I wear costumes randomly through out the year so you'd think the whole month of October I'd go all out. Buuuuttt, I'm lazy. Planning a (fake) blood bath for the 31st. Maybe some other things if I get more ideas before then.

As for real life, going to take the kid trick or treating. Then watch some horror movies with her & the husband.

Out of cam stuff - taking my 6 year old sis out trick or treating and then going to a house party in the eve.

On cam stuff - Fuck all.

I really have no enthusiasm for halloween, gonna dig out my bumble bee costume and make do with that.

I'm going to make every effort to scare the fucking piss out of as many trick or treaters as I can, because Halloween shouldn't be pussyfied. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: No I kid, I'm gonna be delivering pizza's all night. The night before I'm gonna dress up like a scary clown and try to get this guy drunk enough to fuck him after this party.

Explicit post, sorry if I offended anyone :oops:

jebbaz said:
I'm going to make every effort to scare the fucking piss out of as many trick or treaters as I can, because Halloween shouldn't be pussyfied. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: No I kid, I'm gonna be delivering pizza's all night. The night before I'm gonna dress up like a scary clown and try to get this guy drunk enough to fuck him after this party.

I just had a vision of a scary clown delivering me pizza on halloween. Remind me to NOT order that!

QueenMeadow said:
jebbaz said:

I just had a vision of a scary clown delivering me pizza on halloween. Remind me to NOT order that!
I'd like to deliver in costume, that'd be awesome.

I'll be moving to a neighborhood next week, so this year while I'm on camera my roommate will simply be hinding out candy and taking notes of the neighborhood's kids costumes and enthusiasm. All we're going to put out is a line of orange lights from the street to the door to make it inviting and let people know there's candy to be had.

Then next year if things were good I'll show you what I really like to do for Halloween :p

jebbaz said:
QueenMeadow said:
jebbaz said:

I'd like to deliver in costume, that'd be awesome.

I think it would be awesome. As long as it wasnt scary!!! Now, if a hott little number walked up my stairs with a pizza dressed like a devil... well... I might try to invite her in.

HALLOWEEN QUESTION!!!! Agian. Would love some insite.

I had my plan to do different costumes per night. I did the same old same old, (kitty and Dorothy) but I really want to avoid copying other girls. So my other plans were SuperMeadow and a Panda.
My big finally was going to be zombie Meadow, and that was going to be pretty simple, as I'd just have to stay in the bathroom, but I CAN NOT keep unhooking and hooking up my desktop because it gets slower and slower each time I do so.

So..............

I need help !!! How can I either DO the zombie without using fake blood, or what other kick ass idea is there?

im halloween obsessed!
the 29th im going to a bar where the guitar player from sublime is going to be jammin. going in costume
the 30 th im going to a bassnectar concert. going in costume. spending the whole day in the city and then going to a friends house and spending the night.
halloween going to a friends halloween party and handing out yummy vegan candy of course in costume.
but i cant decide on the costumes i want! im going to get two but i love all the costumes so much..
also if i have time i may cam.

Jaydenrainey said:
the 30 th im going to a bassnectar concert. going in costume. spending the whole day in the city and then going to a friends house and .
very very Jealous....

jebbaz said:

:lol: No I kid, I'm gonna be delivering pizza's all night.

This made me smile seeings I work at a pizza place and will be making pizzas in kitty ears and whiskers all day/night. :lol:

It's slutty cat girl school girl time for me on cam, and off cam a succubus!

I'm gonna be on and off thru out my Bday (Tuesday/tomorrow) and then sometime caves a pumpkin maybe. On Halloween, I am scheduled to work but calling out to take my daughter T&T. I am the only person in my dept with kids, and the only once scheduled...FUCK EM lol, dunno what else yet

i looooove halloween...not sure if i bother dressing up tho.. usually dress normal and say im a sociopathic killer since they can pass as normal people lmao

QueenMeadow said:
I need help !!! How can I either DO the zombie without using fake blood, or what other kick ass idea is there?

Put extra towels/sheets/blankets down, maybe trash bags underneath, and do it in your room! just have some towels ready for drips before heading to the bathroom to wash it all off.

jebbaz said:
Jaydenrainey said:
the 30 th im going to a bassnectar concert. going in costume. spending the whole day in the city and then going to a friends house and .
very very Jealous....
you should be :p bassnectar is the best. lol he plays everywhere though ive seen him 3 times.... and tickets are usually cheap.
i got this costume yesterday
but i want another one....
also next year im totally going in the second one..

Attachments

• MYT9046.jpg
    MYT9046.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 51418.jpg
    51418.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 253
bassnectar is awesome yes, but nowhere near as awesome as Deadmau5, and I've seen him twice :p

The last 2 halloweens i was a cute kitty, but this yr i wanted to make is sexy aaaaaand scary.
So i bought some of that modelling wax they use in movies to do scars and stuff, and some fake blood.

I tried it out yesterday to see how it looked and work out how best to apply, OMG i made myself feel sick.
I put it across my wrist coz it was easiest place to practice, but when i moved my wrist the damn thing open
and closed like a real slash, bluh i went a queezy, it looked as though i should of been in alot of pain so it kinda
screwed with my head lol.

Anyway, im going out as a dead stripper, so basically wearing what i used to wear dancing, cut some stockings up and put
these fake slashes were the rips are, and im thinking of doing 4 slices across my belly, and one on my face, i could say i was giving edward scissor hands a lapdance and he got too handsy? haha.

Thats my plan, but im going out for halloween so the only bit people from my room will see, is photos of it hehe.

jess xxxxx

LittleJessie said:
The last 2 halloweens i was a cute kitty, but this yr i wanted to make is sexy aaaaaand scary.
So i bought some of that modelling wax they use in movies to do scars and stuff, and some fake blood.

I tried it out yesterday to see how it looked and work out how best to apply, OMG i made myself feel sick.
I put it across my wrist coz it was easiest place to practice, but when i moved my wrist the damn thing open
and closed like a real slash, bluh i went a queezy, it looked as though i should of been in alot of pain so it kinda
screwed with my head lol.

Anyway, im going out as a dead stripper, so basically wearing what i used to wear dancing, cut some stockings up and put
these fake slashes were the rips are, and im thinking of doing 4 slices across my belly, and one on my face, i could say i was giving edward scissor hands a lapdance and he got too handsy? haha.

Thats my plan, but im going out for halloween so the only bit people from my room will see, is photos of it hehe.

jess xxxxx

That is a cute idea!! Get pics ;)

I'm super stoked for Halloween too! During the day when I'm out in society with family and friends I'm going to be Uma Thurman's character from Pulp Fiction (easy peasy black bob and white shirts and slacks) but Halloween night I'm going all out on cam as Michelle Bomshell McGee (the tattoo model and former camgirl that Jesse James got caught schtupping whilst still married to Sandra Bullock)

One of my premiums got me a wicked long black wig (actually I tried it on my room and Serge suggested I go as "Domino" lol) and a whole shwack of temporary tattoos and I'm going to do my first ever marker show so that I'm completely covered in body art by the end of the night. I'm going to cam downstairs in my super spooky dining room!

gal_thurman-1.jpg

michelle-bombshell-mcgee.jpg

No plans for Halloween.... looks like it will be another night of MFC. Plus, I start my new job on Monday and I gotta be up at 7am.

jebbaz said:
Which one do you work at? (Unless its like a one of a kind place then don't tell me)

SUPERLATEPOST but I work at Papa Johns. :D

OKay so I changed from a fairy to a kitty cat!

pink kitty cat costume from wally world for 35 dollars woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.