AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halloween!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
It looms ominously on the horizon!

BOO!

Also, I'm really loving this forum theme.

I love Halloween. Wanted to chill but was talked into going on a haunted hay ride last night. Way cooler than I expected. The duration and set up was impressive. Will be dressing up as Negan again this year. Too easy, look the same, just a bit younger. Don't care if it is lazy. People here go overboard with the decorations and get-togethers. Doing the bare minimum this year and only setting up a drink station in the garage for the parents on Halloween. Going to watch The Walking Dead tonight and then see Jigsaw. Heard it sucked, don't care. Bad movies are a part of my Halloween routine

giphy.gif

Whats the rules on costumes while in front of cam (CB)? Anyone knows?

The same rules as when not in a costume...

Yeah, I'm being a dick, but not quite sure what you are after on this one :D So Capt Obvious is being Obvious.

The same rules as when not in a costume...

Yeah, I'm being a dick, but not quite sure what you are after on this one :D So Capt Obvious is being Obvious.

No problem, I was just following up if anyone knew any updated rules at CB for Halloween. as per @punker barbie there was supposed to be a detailed list. Im sure you seen many complains here of accounts getting banned and I want to have fun and keep my account on Halloween.

Capture.JPG

So she's just reiterating existing rules, but guess she's going to make them a bit more obvious about what certain parts mean (such as copyrighted stuff by giving examples?).

spaulding.gif

I love this thread! how do you post gifs in here by the way?

Might be multiple ways but I just use the image option to the left of media. I try to stick to imgur but other sites work as well.

tumblr_nd72exuHMc1ruf3vao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.