AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone been required to pay CB a fine to have account restored? PunkerBarbie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2023
My good friend in Colombia who supports herself entirely from CB earnings had her account restricted 2 weeks ago because when she was broadcasting she had a medical emergency and started to hemorrhage. She immediately stopped broadcasting and went to the emergency room where she stayed for several days with a bad infection. When she returned she found that her account was suspended for blood. She sent support an explanation and support told her that they understood, but that they would have to charge her a $500 fine to have her account restored. I found this a little weird since I never heard of any cases of CB charging "fines". They were even asking her several times if she was going to pay it because being a very poor girl in Colombia who just paid for emergency medical care $500 is a fortune to her, but because she cannot survive without CB she borrowed the money and was expecting to have her account immediately restored. But after paying the fine a week has gone by with no restoration of her account. She says that support tells her it will take time. I am starting to get a little suspicious.

Have any girls here had to pay a "fine"? It just is starting to feel kinda scammy to me even though she insists she is talking to CB support on the site. Punker Barbie is this something CB does? How long should this type of situation take to resolve.

I am not asking for information on the issue but if you care to look into it her user name is alexeii_grey

Thank you.

Hello @CBpatron We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.
As I stated in my post I was not expecting you to. I am just asking if this is normal? I am just asking if this happens? That is all I asked and I specifically said that I was not expecting specific info related to her account issue. Are you saying you cannot answer a GENERAL question as to if CB asks users to pay fines? I do not see why you cannot answer that question. She is a poor girl from Colombia who does not speak English. I would think you would be more responsive. (Although i do find it odd that you do respond to account issues of those who claim they are the account holder which I could have very easily have done)

Models, PB seems to want to disregard this issue and my general questions. Can you help me out here? Have any of you been required to pay a fine or heard of a girl being required to a pay a fine?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Who did she pay this fine to, exactly? And how?
As stated in my post she paid the fine to CB through CB support after CB support asked for it. $500. Almost a week ago. With a promise of account reactivation. But she is still waiting as her and her dog are starving. It is beyond the pale how uncompassionate CB is at times. This is why as I user I switched over to a competitor years ago, but unfortunately some girls are still trying to feed themselves on CB

Upvote 0
Hello @CBpatron We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.

As I stated in my post I was not expecting you to. I am just asking if this is normal? I am just asking if this happens?
Sorry, I wish the punkerbarbie account responded as more than just a bot around here these days. The person/people running the account simply check usernames/ticket numbers and verify if the actual CB Support team has gotten a message/sent a message back. The account used to be more helpful before they became too big to care.

I also am curious if it's something that would happen direct from CB support or if your friend got completely scammed by someone posing as CB support. And I'm also curious if it DID come from legitimate CB people, what is the legal basis for it?

Upvote 0
Sorry, I wish the punkerbarbie account responded as more than just a bot around here these days. The person/people running the account simply check usernames/ticket numbers and verify if the actual CB Support team has gotten a message/sent a message back. The account used to be more helpful before they became too big to care.

I also am curious if it's something that would happen direct from CB support or if your friend got completely scammed by someone posing as CB support. And I'm also curious if it DID come from legitimate CB people, what is the legal basis for it?
I have been suspended and banned a lot from chaturbate and never asked to pay a fine. Having them chase a model asking if she is going to pay it dosnt make sense from a business perspective imo, if an account is suspended you get a message, you have to click a button that says something like "i promise I wont do it again", when the account is banned then the profile dosnt load anymore and tells the person visiting that it's banned. When you email support to have your account unbanned they either dont reply or ask you to tell them you have resolved whatever issue caused the ban and tell them it wont happen again.

The models account is not currently banned, to me it seems more like the model didnt want to log in for a couple of days and just messaged all the members she was on whatsapp or whatever they use giving the old sob story knowing that at least a couple of those members will offer to pay the "fine". I mean it's not like faking a medical emergency / unexpected expense is unthread of right.

Upvote 0
As stated in my post she paid the fine to CB through CB support after CB support asked for it. $500. Almost a week ago. With a promise of account reactivation. But she is still waiting as her and her dog are starving. It is beyond the pale how uncompassionate CB is at times. This is why as I user I switched over to a competitor years ago, but unfortunately some girls are still trying to feed themselves on CB
Ok first of all, Chaturbate has no reason whatsoever to be compassionate to models who break their rules. Period. No site does and any that do should be considered a blessing.

Second of all, you did NOT answer my question. Was it a wire transfer, Paypal, Venmo, Cashapp?

There is no legal basis for this. CB isn't a cop, they can't fine someone for breaking the rules/law, they can only ban them. So either you're being sold a river full of shit hoping you feel sorry for her or she's been taken in by some scam.

Upvote 0
I have been suspended and banned a lot from chaturbate and never asked to pay a fine. Having them chase a model asking if she is going to pay it dosnt make sense from a business perspective imo, if an account is suspended you get a message, you have to click a button that says something like "i promise I wont do it again", when the account is banned then the profile dosnt load anymore and tells the person visiting that it's banned. When you email support to have your account unbanned they either dont reply or ask you to tell them you have resolved whatever issue caused the ban and tell them it wont happen again.

The models account is not currently banned, to me it seems more like the model didnt want to log in for a couple of days and just messaged all the members she was on whatsapp or whatever they use giving the old sob story knowing that at least a couple of those members will offer to pay the "fine". I mean it's not like faking a medical emergency / unexpected expense is unthread of right.
I love you more and more every day. Just sayin'.

• Hugs
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
My good friend in Colombia who supports herself entirely from CB earnings had her account restricted 2 weeks ago because when she was broadcasting she had a medical emergency and started to hemorrhage. She immediately stopped broadcasting and went to the emergency room where she stayed for several days with a bad infection. When she returned she found that her account was suspended for blood. She sent support an explanation and support told her that they understood, but that they would have to charge her a $500 fine to have her account restored. I found this a little weird since I never heard of any cases of CB charging "fines". They were even asking her several times if she was going to pay it because being a very poor girl in Colombia who just paid for emergency medical care $500 is a fortune to her, but because she cannot survive without CB she borrowed the money and was expecting to have her account immediately restored. But after paying the fine a week has gone by with no restoration of her account. She says that support tells her it will take time. I am starting to get a little suspicious.

Have any girls here had to pay a "fine"? It just is starting to feel kinda scammy to me even though she insists she is talking to CB support on the site. Punker Barbie is this something CB does? How long should this type of situation take to resolve.

I am not asking for information on the issue but if you care to look into it her user name is alexeii_grey

Thank you.
definitely sounds fishy...

Upvote 0
Is the model with a studio and the studio is the one who made her pay the fine to them?
If no, then what was the email address she used to contact CB or the website? It really doesn't sound right.
And as Vixxen said, how did she pay this money - through what method.

Edit:
Also, just to add, is there a possibility she is just saying this to you so you send her $500 out of pity?

Upvote 0
yeah some studios will do stupid things like that. I once worked with a studio that when "training videos" were produced they would always say in the videos "if you break the rules we keep your pay check" the minute I found out I could get away from the studio and sign up directly I did.

Upvote 0
yeah some studios will do stupid things like that. I once worked with a studio that when "training videos" were produced they would always say in the videos "if you break the rules we keep your pay check" the minute I found out I could get away from the studio and sign up directly I did.
There's a big difference from keeping a paycheck to not allowing a model to broadcast again until a fine is paid. Taking money from the paycheck (The entire thing is harsh but I have known models that went over on breaks so often that they ended up losing an entire paycheck in fines, so not unheard of) means that model keeps logging in, keeps earning and keeps making the studio money. Telling the model she cant go online again until a studio is paid means they now have an empty slot open in the studio where they are losing money until they can find someone to fill it.

Play the game of follow the money and the only person that stands to benefit from the situation posted by op is the model. Chaturbate or a studio would lose money behaving in that way so it dosnt make sense for them to do it, but if even just 1 or 2 guys offer to pay the "fine" then the model benefits quite a lot...and if they dont then she can just log in and be like "I paid the fine", so not only does she stand to benefit there is also basically 0 risk in it for her.

Upvote 0
There's a big difference from keeping a paycheck to not allowing a model to broadcast again until a fine is paid. Taking money from the paycheck (The entire thing is harsh but I have known models that went over on breaks so often that they ended up losing an entire paycheck in fines, so not unheard of) means that model keeps logging in, keeps earning and keeps making the studio money. Telling the model she cant go online again until a studio is paid means they now have an empty slot open in the studio where they are losing money until they can find someone to fill it.

Play the game of follow the money and the only person that stands to benefit from the situation posted by op is the model. Chaturbate or a studio would lose money behaving in that way so it dosnt make sense for them to do it, but if even just 1 or 2 guys offer to pay the "fine" then the model benefits quite a lot...and if they dont then she can just log in and be like "I paid the fine", so not only does she stand to benefit there is also basically 0 risk in it for her.
makes sense. Generally cam sites and/or studios won't ban an account that makes them money unless the violation is serious. I agree with you on this. the whole situation is a little sus.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the replies. I just thought I would update and post that she has told me she got her account back.

Yes it still sounds weird to me but I should point out a couple things. One, I lived in Vegas for 10 years so I am pretty quick to spot the whole damsel in distress bs and the chick hustle. I'm not saying that makes me immune to it but I am pretty good at catching that vibe. Two, I know this girl in real life. She is a friend who I met in Colombia before I knew of her page. There is no subterfuge about her. And three, when she needs money I give it to her so she would not have had needed to conjure up some sob story anyways. She rarely asks for money and when she does ask it is not much.

Anyways all I care about is that she can feed herself again which she can so the concern is over. It is still weird, and if she scammed me then fine I don't care, and I am just sorry I wasted anyone's time here, but i don't think she did. Thank you for all your responses. I hope others are fortunate enough to have just as many responses. Take care.

Upvote 0
I don't mean to drive the knife a little deeper but just because you lived in Vegas doesn't prepare you for the epic amounts of bullshit a cam model can fabricate. ;)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.