AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have members ever married a model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2012
www.facebook.com
I was reading where there have actually been marriages between models and members. Does anyone know of this actually happening and if so, I would love to hear your story.

Thanks!

ps.. I'll marry you..:)

Pant222 said:
I was reading where there have actually been marriages between models and members. Does anyone know of this actually happening and if so, I would love to hear your story.

Thanks!

ps.. I'll marry you..:)

Nothing is more seductive than a blanket offer to marry any model. They will be lined up. :thumbleft:

Evvie said:
I think the real question is... do you also have an apartment for me to move in to?

You bet! The apartment is just down the stairs, yeah it looks like a cellar on the way down, but trust me, it's a luxury apartment, and not only that, it comes with FREE oral sex for you too!

Sure, some cam models have married or had relationships with members. BUT, the majority probably dont feel comfortable telling any members about it for quite a few reasons.

Littlegringo said:
You bet! The apartment is just down the stairs, yeah it looks like a cellar on the way down, but trust me, it's a luxury apartment, and not only that, it comes with FREE oral sex for you too!

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :eek:rcs-cheers:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
I think AnaVictoria hit it on the head.

I feel like I've heard of a model who did indeed marry someone from MFC, but who knows how that got in to my brain.

Reactions: Pant222
Evvie said:
I think AnaVictoria hit it on the head.

I feel like I've heard of a model who did indeed marry someone from MFC, but who knows how that got in to my brain.

:text-yeahthat:

Also, if Aedan gets a model wife, I want some model wives too. :crybaby:

No longer is Nadia Comaneci the only Perfect 10 in Romania. She refuses tokens from me, gave me her phone number, email, where she lives, wants to marry me and apparently we are a perfect match on Numberslady.com. When I go to her room she tells the room she loves me. I guess it was my cologne.

Reactions: SoTxBob
When I go into a model's room they can smell the animal magnetism that exudes from every pore of my being as it rises from their computer like steam from a fresh dog shit. Then they lose control of their faculties, wailing about, desperately trying to profess their love for me as they're overcome with feelings they never knew existed. I may or may not be talking bollocks :?

mynameisbob84 said:
When I go into a model's room they can smell the animal magnetism that exudes from every pore of my being as it rises from their computer like steam from a fresh dog shit. Then they lose control of their faculties, wailing about, desperately trying to profess their love for me as they're overcome with feelings they never knew existed. I may or may not be talking bollocks :?

hahahhaha

mynameisbob84 said:
I can vouch for this.

Reactions: Pant222
mynameisbob84 said:
It's made with bits of real panther.

i married Daisy Dukes at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas...does that count? They had a pop-up wedding chapel and the event made for great honeymoon content later :romance-romance:

Attachments

• _DSC0388.JPG
    _DSC0388.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 554
  • _DSC0358.JPG
    _DSC0358.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 556
Evvie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
It's made with bits of real panther.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Sure, some cam models have married or had relationships with members. BUT, the majority probably dont feel comfortable telling any members about it for quite a few reasons.

I agree. Plus those members don't need a bunch of messages from random people digging for info on that model (What's her real name? What's she like in bed? Etc.). That would be pretty disrespectful and an invasion of their privacy.

The_Brown_Fox said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

I agree. Plus those members don't need a bunch of messages from random people digging for info on that model (What's her real name? What's she like in bed? Etc.). That would be pretty disrespectful and an invasion of their privacy.

I didn't want names or anything like that, just wanted to hear happy stories, if it had happened, what it was like etc. I guess I like to still believe that dreams do come true...

Pant222 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

I didn't want names or anything like that, just wanted to hear happy stories, if it had happened, what it was like etc. I guess I like to still believe that dreams do come true...

Well your question was stated as "Does anyone know of this actually happening and if so, I would love to hear your story. "

That would kind of entail names dont ya think? :lol:

I think anyone can understand the curiosity but its just not something many girls come out with. I know of a handful of models who have done it and wouldn't want to share there stories with many people, let alone someone off of mfc or a cam site. Pretty much for the reasons the brown fox stated :)

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Pant222 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Well your question was stated as "Does anyone know of this actually happening and if so, I would love to hear your story. "

That would kind of entail names dont ya think? :lol:

I think anyone can understand the curiosity but its just not something many girls come out with. I know of a handful of models who have done it and wouldn't want to share there stories with many people, let alone someone off of mfc or a cam site. Pretty much for the reasons the brown fox stated :)

Yeah,... I can see how that was taken that way.. sorry, my bad. Wasn't my intention love. I just want to believe the dream can come true and hearing about it helps I guess... I have to have hope...

I dont think anyone was offended hun, I certainly wasnt. I was just explaining why you probably wont get any personal stories here :)

But you probably shouldn't keep your hopes up to ever have a IRL relationship with a model because it very rarely happens and typically not with the guys who go looking. Remember, MFC is for fantasy my dear ;)

If you "have to have hope" or believe "dreams can come true" in the first place you should probably give up the hoping and dreaming.
Yes, it happens sometimes but I guarantee he wasn't feeling the need to hold on to hope. If after all the things you've listed... phone number, yadda yadda you are still "hoping" it's not real IMO.
Join a dating site.

I would totally marry an MFC member.

They just have to be very tall, very fit, have a larger income than I do, charismatic, socially inclined, a cool accent, dominant, funny, have a high alcohol tolerance, good at video games, creatively inclined, a leather craftsman, can make me steampunk corsets, an artist, supportive, enjoy the exact same kinks as I do, have a dick that is the perfect fit for my vagina plus foreplay skills, open to doing new bdsm things, have no problem with me continuing camming until I am 35, is an internet troll but not an asshole, never makes me feel like I am inadequate but is capable of making me their submissive, and also their dick shoots out chocolate syrup.

So really, it's not that hard.

IvyGirl said:

They just have to be very tall, very fit, have a larger income than I do, charismatic, socially inclined, a cool accent, dominant, funny, have a high alcohol tolerance, good at video games, creatively inclined, a leather craftsman, can make me steampunk corsets, an artist, supportive, enjoy the exact same kinks as I do, have a dick that is the perfect fit for my vagina plus foreplay skills, open to doing new bdsm things, have no problem with me continuing camming until I am 35, is an internet troll but not an asshole, never makes me feel like I am inadequate but is capable of making me their submissive, and also their dick shoots out chocolate syrup.

Chocolate syrup money shot to the face ftw!!!

IvyGirl said:

:shifty: :woops: Damn ! Missed it by a shot of chocolate.... :lol: :lol:

ok ok... I get it guys. It's probably isn't going to happen to me because it rarely ever does anyway, I get it, but I just wish something was real and in this case, the girl practically threw herself into my arms, my social life and has connected outside of MFC all at her own choice without me having to say or do anything. When she turned on my cam her jaw dropped (ok.. that didn't come out quite right). But if it's happened before, then why can't it be real sometimes? This is depressing. For once I just wish the old saying "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" didn't apply to this one time in my life. I wasn't looking for her, she found me. I just want it to be real I guess and who better to ask about it than my friends here. I know MFC is a fantasy playground, but the people that work there are real people with real lives and feelings. And I would just like to believe that what happened to me is real and isn't going to be a dream that fades after I hear the alarm clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.