AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have members ever married a model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love5: evvie! That was so perfect and spot on.

mynameisbob84 said:
When I go into a model's room they can smell the animal magnetism that exudes from every pore of my being as it rises from their computer like steam from a fresh dog shit. Then they lose control of their faculties, wailing about, desperately trying to profess their love for me as they're overcome with feelings they never knew existed. I may or may not be talking bollocks :?

RrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrR.. :happy-cheerleaderkid:

I can smell you bb.. I don't think you've ever been to my room, though..!! :roll:

Reactions: Pant222
A lot of my first regulars stopped coming into my room because I would not tell them more about me. I felt bad at the beginning but then privacy is a huge deal.

I know for sure that members can get extremely jealous :s but honestly, I still think romance might happen..! The connection just needs to be mutual and real. However, how can anyone know what is real when a cam girl is there to entertain and bring fantasy? Many of the cam girls struggle on daily basis but never complain about it online and are always smiling and have a great energy. Does it mean that they are like that all the time in their real life? :)

I might seem contradicting myself a lot, I guess I am just a helpless dreamer :D

FrenshKiss said:
A lot of my first regulars stopped coming into my room because I would not tell them more about me. I felt bad at the beginning but then privacy is a huge deal.

I know for sure that members can get extremely jealous :s but honestly, I still think romance might happen..! The connection just needs to be mutual and real. However, how can anyone know what is real when a cam girl is there to entertain and bring fantasy? Many of the cam girls struggle on daily basis but never complain about it online and are always smiling and have a great energy. Does it mean that they are like that all the time in their real life? :)

I might seem contradicting myself a lot, I guess I am just a helpless dreamer :D
:text-yeahthat:

If all your contact with this person is through MFC, you will always have to wonder if it is real or a game. In my experience, if someone is into you and wants to get to know you better they will make the effort to keep in contact with you when they are not working. Key word there, working. Do you think the cute waitress is in love with you and wants to marry you because she is nice to you while taking your order and having dinner? She might even flirt with you too.

MFC is designed to take advantage of the social interactions we have with the models. It is social engineering at its finest and some people will be more susceptible to it than others. Never forget for most of the models this is just a job, they do not come here to meet the man of their dreams. This is especially true of some of the studio models. They are coached by their bosses and other models that work there on what to do and say to bring in the more tokens.

I do hope the best for you and it would be great to find out that everything turned out great and against most of our jaded expectations. :twocents-02cents:

Evvie said:
I'm just going to type this out here, because some fellow in the future might be in a similar situation, or what have you. Not saying it pertains to this specific situation, but you never know.

It is fairly common knowledge that studio models are often instructed to say or do whatever it takes to keep a customer. And this does include things like never mentioning a boyfriend or husband waiting at home, or her kids, or the fact that she's really a lesbian.

Often times, when I stumble upon one such room on my premium account, the model never looked happier to see me; she sends me an inviting PM and asks me how I'm doing and what's up. If it's a slower room and I start to tip, she'll probably treat me really, really well and shower me with the loves.

And of course, the next time I go in her room, she's going to be even happier to see me.

I would say that this is probably a common M.O. of many models, or just how we behave naturally; we like to see premium members and we like to have friends who come to see us. The difference is that some women are specifically instructed, "never tell him you won't meet him. Never tell him you have a boyfriend. Never tell him you won't move to America some day," while many other models feel more comfortable putting up boundaries beforehand.

To me, it says nothing about the model, but only their situation. Along with the language barrier, it may be possible that some of these models have no idea that their favorite members are in love with them and planning to visit them. MFC is their job, and they do what their bosses say, like we all do when we work under someone.

I think it is very, very difficult in some situations for a member to tell the difference between a model who is excited to see them because they're awesome, an a model who is excited to see them because the model is in love with them. Because essentially, they look exactly the same, right down to the communications involved. A cool guy comes in to my room who tips a lot and is super funny; he always improves my day. Of course I'm going to be excited, and send him a PM right away saying "hi". Of course he is special to me. But all that excitement and happiness and attention can easily translate, for some members, in to "she is really attracted to me, she loves me". The line is further fucked when I won't say "no" to, "are we going to meet some day?" (and perhaps, depending on whom I'm working for, I might say "yes") or when a member asks me, "how do you feel about me?" and I know my boss will bitch at me unless I say, "I really care about you bb, you're very special to me in a lot of ways".

We get a lot of posts on here about members falling for models and then getting straightened out/fucked over (depending on who reads it), and from all the cases I remember it was a misunderstanding. The member read something on her profile, or mistook her friendliness for attraction, or "read between the lines" and assumed the model was available for dating or sex. Yes, a few times models do intentionally and maliciously manipulate members to continue tipping, but I think for the rest of us it's a misunderstanding, and in the case of studio models, they don't have a choice.

...I feel like I'm going to get a lot of disagrees on this one. :twocents-02cents:

Thanks Evvie, very well said.

FrenshKiss said:

Where ever the reality is, is the reality to me. If it is real to me, it will have real consequences. I prefer the dream and if that means being in a coma for the rest of my life believing I'm really living in bliss with the most beautiful girl in the world, so be it. It sure beats having to clean the house or do the laundry. But, one good thing about loving cam girls, is that I've saved a ton of money having to wash my clothes. Towels.....??? well that's a different story altogether.

Attachments

• tumblr_lykbf94XRL1qg51mgo1_4002.gif
    tumblr_lykbf94XRL1qg51mgo1_4002.gif
    902.7 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: SoTxBob
Pant222 said:
FrenshKiss said:

Where ever the reality is, is the reality to me. If it is real to me, it will have real consequences. I prefer the dream and if that means being in a coma for the rest of my life believing I'm really living in bliss with the most beautiful girl in the world, so be it. It sure beats having to clean the house or do the laundry. But, one good thing about loving cam girls, is that I've saved a ton of money having to wash my clothes. Towels.....??? well that's a different story altogether.
You have a good sense of humor, Pants.

Evvie said:
Pant222 said:
FrenshKiss said:

You have a good sense of humor, Pants.

Thank you love. Laughter is so important, not just for the fun of it but its healthy. Stress and heavy laughter can not exist in the human body at the same time. So I guess if someone comes to me and says they feel like shit, hopefully they will understand I'm just trying to help them when I say "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

Attachments

• 584.gif
    584.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 274
and just sayin here, that it's possible...
I know a couple of former studio models that found their men via mfc... ones married and soon to be living in australia, and one is soon to be married to another aussie dude. and another i know is "in love"
all three girls have quit their jobs as camgirls cause their new dudes didn't like it so much.

I know this contradicts all the well written posts in this thread, but it can happen.

Crumb said:
I know a couple of former studio models that found their men via mfc... ones married and soon to be living in australia, and one is soon to be married to another aussie dude. and another i know is "in love"
all three girls have quit their jobs as camgirls cause their new dudes didn't like it so much.

I know this contradicts all the well written posts in this thread, but it can happen.

That is the dream I want to be my reality. I know it can happen. Its a strange world we live in and very unique and wonderful things sometimes, do happen.
Look at me... I happened... so there ya go lol.

Attachments

• tumblr_lb7okjQ0lv1qacgh3o1_2502.gif
    tumblr_lb7okjQ0lv1qacgh3o1_2502.gif
    272 KB · Views: 262
Pants, you just seem to be building yourself up for a hell of a fall. It's one thing to hope, but you seem to be borderline obsessed with the possibility of something becoming reality. I'd really suggest trying to prepare yourself for this not to be what you want. Like, if you buy a lottery ticket do you walk around behaving as if you've already won? That's the vibe I get from how seem to be about whether or not this is going to be reality. It would be a lot healthier to prepare yourself mentally for the possibility it isn't going to happen, and if the unlikely does happen, then great, you get to legitimately be excited about it... It doesn't mean don't hope, it just means don't look at that hope as if it is the be all and end all of existence for you.

Littlegringo said:
Pants, you just seem to be building yourself up for a hell of a fall. It's one thing to hope, but you seem to be borderline obsessed with the possibility of something becoming reality. I'd really suggest trying to prepare yourself for this not to be what you want. Like, if you buy a lottery ticket do you walk around behaving as if you've already won? That's the vibe I get from how seem to be about whether or not this is going to be reality. It would be a lot healthier to prepare yourself mentally for the possibility it isn't going to happen, and if the unlikely does happen, then great, you get to legitimately be excited about it... It doesn't mean don't hope, it just means don't look at that hope as if it is the be all and end all of existence for you.

Oh its not (well, maybe a little at first lol), I guess I was just having one of my Manic Mondays on a Wednesday. But I do have hope, but I guess (thanks to my sexy and not so sexy lol friends here) its starting to be a little more focused. Sometimes going pvt with a martini, smoked salmon, Bree cheese and some caviar helps lol.
The viscosity of my mind is sometimes like that shampoo commercial where the pearl would take forever to sink to the bottom.

Attachments

• Devoured caviar and smoked salmon while watching T.jpg
    Devoured caviar and smoked salmon while watching T.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 234
Crumb said:

Their new dudes did not like them being camgirls and they met them on MFC or another camsite? Yes, I see those marriages working well. :lol:

Weed wisdom can be very wise sometimes. :D

Many years ago, while smoking dope with a buddy, we were discussing relationships, dating, marriage, etc., when he came up with this comment that always stuck with me...

"You should never say, I want to meet someone and get married. You should only say, 'I want to marry THIS person.'"

In other words, don't look for love, if love is meant to happen, it will find you.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Just Me said:
Their new dudes did not like them being camgirls and they met them on MFC or another camsite? Yes, I see those marriages working well. :lol:

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

If those girls gave up their camming jobs to make their new guys happy, I sure hope it was worth it.

There is always the exception to every rule, It does not mean that rule is wrong
for every 1 true love story I am willing to bet the are 50 men sobbing after being cheated out of $$$
As said, I am sure there are people who have found love with a camgirl but to go out looking is just to set yourself up for failure and heartbreak

Just Me said:
Crumb said:

I didn't bother to mention the hypocrisy of it to them
Yes, the guys met them on MFC. and it was all rather quick in my estimation.. but who am I to judge

the one I had the "closer relationship" with, I advised to at least find another job before quitting camming, but she wouldn't listen.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Just Me said:

If those girls gave up their camming jobs to make their new guys happy, I sure hope it was worth it.
Two of the girls found australian guys, sometimes I can't help but to think it was a way to get out of Russia.

sweetiebatman said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Just Me said:

There is always the exception to every rule, It does not mean that rule is wrong
for every 1 true love story I am willing to bet the are 50 men sobbing after being cheated out of $$$
As said, I am sure there are people who have found love with a camgirl but to go out looking is just to set yourself up for failure and heartbreak
I believe this is why we often encourage members here to not pursue models.

At any given moment there are perhaps a thousand models online at MFC, constantly, day after day, weeks and months upon end. I don't know how many active models there are on MFC, but I'd estimate ten thousand. I've worked on MFC for almost a year and never heard about a new marriage story, but here on ACF we hear about a member falling in love with a model and getting slighted about once or twice a week.

Yes, it's happened before, and it will happen again, but the chances of it happening are amazingly slim.

[Also, please note; just because a model marries you doesn't mean she loves you. Women marry men for a plethora of reasons around the world every day, and only one of them is because she loves him.]

Reactions: LadyLuna
Very true, Evvie. In fact I knew a guy when I was in the Navy who married a filipino lady. Later at a party of sailors and some of their wives ashore, the lady admitted to the other wives (who later told their husbands lol) that she only married him to get to the US and out of the Philippines.

sweetiebatman said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Just Me said:

I said I hope it was worth it. Nobody said it's wrong. It's not wrong unless you're actually harassing models about it ("Come on...why won't you be my wife, bb?"). Then you're just straight-up creepy and desperate. There are matchmaking sites out there, you know.

If love happens to find you on MFC, that's one thing. But to hop from room to room looking for a wife is pretty unrealistic. Match.com would be the more appropriate place.

Crumb said:
the one I had the "closer relationship" with, I advised to at least find another job before quitting camming, but she wouldn't listen.

This is what I was referring to when I made my "I hope it was worth it" comment. If you're gonna completely give up camming for a guy, it would make sense to first find another job for yourself. Unless you don't mind relying on the guy for money, and having to ask him to give you money all the time. I'm imagining the "What do you need money for?" conversations.

The_Brown_Fox said:
sweetiebatman said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Just Me said:

I said I hope it was worth it. Nobody said it's wrong. It's not wrong unless you're actually harassing models about it ("Come on...why won't you be my wife, bb?"). Then you're just straight-up creepy and desperate. There are matchmaking sites out there, you know.

If love happens to find you on MFC, that's one thing. But to hop from room to room looking for a wife is pretty unrealistic. Match.com would be the more appropriate place.

I was agreeing with you :thumbleft:

Reactions: 1 person
Nordling said:
Very true, Evvie. In fact I knew a guy when I was in the Navy who married a filipino lady. Later at a party of sailors and some of their wives ashore, the lady admitted to the other wives (who later told their husbands lol) that she only married him to get to the US and out of the Philippines.

:lol: My mom kept trying to get me to marry a girl she met on Facebook from there. I heard her mom said she would love that since it would make it easier to vacation in America.

Reactions: Nordling
Pant222 said:
Sometimes going pvt with a martini, smoked salmon, Bree cheese and some caviar helps lol.

Man, if she wanted to love and marry you, you wouldn't be paying for a private.
Don't let the hopes of love empty your bank account. Having a real relationship with a cam girl usually means you save money, not spend more.

Unless you meant that you went pvt WITH the salmon... in that case please feel free to withhold details.

Nordling said:
Weed wisdom can be very wise sometimes. :D

Many years ago, while smoking dope with a buddy, we were discussing relationships, dating, marriage, etc., when he came up with this comment that always stuck with me...

"You should never say, I want to meet someone and get married. You should only say, 'I want to marry THIS person.'"

In other words, don't look for love, if love is meant to happen, it will find you.

I think the comment EEEZZZ wise..!! :think:

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Just Me said:

I think that if their camming job is really "just a job" or "work" as so many people have said, then it should not be a problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.