AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have members ever married a model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
Weed wisdom can be very wise sometimes. :D

Many years ago, while smoking dope with a buddy, we were discussing relationships, dating, marriage, etc., when he came up with this comment that always stuck with me...

"You should never say, I want to meet someone and get married. You should only say, 'I want to marry THIS person.'"

In other words, don't look for love, if love is meant to happen, it will find you.

Exactly what I've been trying to say. I didn't come to MFC to see what size wedding ring to buy. It just happened the way it did.

The_Brown_Fox said:
sweetiebatman said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Just Me said:
Their new dudes did not like them being camgirls and they met them on MFC or another camsite? Yes, I see those marriages working well. :lol:

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

If those girls gave up their camming jobs to make their new guys happy, I sure hope it was worth it.

There is always the exception to every rule, It does not mean that rule is wrong
for every 1 true love story I am willing to bet the are 50 men sobbing after being cheated out of $$$
As said, I am sure there are people who have found love with a camgirl but to go out looking is just to set yourself up for failure and heartbreak

I said I hope it was worth it. Nobody said it's wrong. It's not wrong unless you're actually harassing models about it ("Come on...why won't you be my wife, bb?"). Then you're just straight-up creepy and desperate. There are matchmaking sites out there, you know.

If love happens to find you on MFC, that's one thing. But to hop from room to room looking for a wife is pretty unrealistic. Match.com would be the more appropriate place.

Match.com is great but the parking is awful to get into the building, especially while trying to take a pic with your phone. I had to drive around the block ten times before changing my mind and going to the strip club where they park your car for you!! lol

Attachments

• 2011-06-30 17.22.08.jpg
    2011-06-30 17.22.08.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 397
Pant222 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
just an addition to this thread..
im engaged to someone I met on MFC.

he never tips me anymore :( DONT DO IT!!! :p

ok, I'm confused, if you're saying dont do it, why are you doing it?
Imma just throw this out there, but if I ever end up leaving Mr. Evvie for someone off of MFC, I will expect them to give me $10 every day for the rest of my life in the form of a jar of nickles.

Pant222 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Just Me said:
Their new dudes did not like them being camgirls and they met them on MFC or another camsite? Yes, I see those marriages working well. :lol:

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

If those girls gave up their camming jobs to make their new guys happy, I sure hope it was worth it.

I think that if their camming job is really "just a job" or "work" as so many people have said, then it should not be a problem at all.

Feminist rant ahead, yo!

The reason I would take issue with a man saying, "now that you have me, I don't want you to be a sex worker" is because it has huge implications.

To me, the first thing I immediately thought was, "if the man isn't comfortable with her being a sex worker, he never respected her - he thought she was a whore who needed to be rescued." And unfortunately, I believe many men who fall in love with models on MFC believe they're only being lowly prostitutes because they haven't met the right man to save them yet.

The second thing I thought was, "those men don't trust their wives. They are afraid they will be left in the dust as soon as another man comes along; they are afraid their wives will cheat on them online; they can't handle the jealousy of having a sex worker for a partner." And none of those things are positive.

There is a damn big difference between a married couple deciding one partner doesn't need to work, and a man telling his new girlfriend, "you no longer get your job because I have my own issues with it, go work at McDonalds."

I can't quite say that for me, camming is "just a job", but I would never be with a partner who was so insecure and disrespectful of sex workers that they could not handle me working in a high-liberty high-paying job that could support us both.

Evvie said:
Feminist rant ahead, yo!

The reason I would take issue with a man saying, "now that you have me, I don't want you to be a sex worker" is because it has huge implications.

To me, the first thing I immediately thought was, "if the man isn't comfortable with her being a sex worker, he never respected her - he thought she was a whore who needed to be rescued." And unfortunately, I believe many men who fall in love with models on MFC believe they're only being lowly prostitutes because they haven't met the right man to save them yet.

I gotta disagree with that. I think there are a lot of people out there who would have a problem with it not because of any moral objection or character judgement, but because the work involves sharing a part of yourself that, in a typical relationship, is reserved for your partner. I'd imagine there are plenty of cam girls who would only do that job while they're single because they themselves would consider it a kind of cheating.

Trav said:
Evvie said:
Feminist rant ahead, yo!

I gotta disagree with that. I think there are a lot of people out there who would have a problem with it not because of any moral objection or character judgement, but because the work involves sharing a part of yourself that, in a typical relationship, is reserved for your partner. I'd imagine there are plenty of cam girls who would only do that job while they're single because they themselves would consider it a kind of cheating.
I agree with you. Especially since camming is not just sexual. You share your personality as well. So what's reserved for just you and your partner after that? It's just all up to both people and how they look at camming. :)

Yeah, the bf is so completely okay and supportive with me camming, and I've been very up-front with him when I first started, about the fact that I would neverrr be abe to feel the same way. I'm too jealous a person! I had to say "I know it's unfair, and I know it's irrational, but that's how I feel." So while I think that yeah, partners should be able to be open and supportive and trusting, I can also understand how you could have a lot of issues with that.

However, I can't really see that making sense if you met her through her being a camgirl...

Reactions: LadyLuna
Yeah, and although this might be a little unusual, I once had a gf who told me that she wouldn't really care if I had sex with someone else as long as I didn't TALK TO THEM! LOL She said that when you talk with someone, over time, you share a lot more with that person than merely sticking "it" into her. lol

Although I thought she had a point, I, to this day, can't say I really agree with that.

Because, the fact is, when you become exclusive with someone, why should that mean becoming a monk to the rest of the entire world?

Personally, any member that has even tried to be persistent with me to 'meet up' and/or wants too much information on my personal love life I block and stop all communication--no matter how much of a 'regular' they were. I do enjoy my job and making work friends, but it *stays* at work, minus the e-mail here and there. Especially the captain save-a-ho types that want you to run off with them so you don't have to "do this job anymore."

I really hope you are not persistent with other models on meeting them, or pull any manipulative cards when you spent xxx amount of money because you wanted them to fall in love with you and they didn't. I guarantee a large portion of models dislike that behavior.

I would just really recommend knowing a model's boundaries and limits before you set forth in the goal you are pursuing. . .

Nordling said:
Yeah, and although this might be a little unusual, I once had a gf who told me that she wouldn't really care if I had sex with someone else as long as I didn't TALK TO THEM! LOL She said that when you talk with someone, over time, you share a lot more with that person than merely sticking "it" into her. lol

Although I thought she had a point, I, to this day, can't say I really agree with that.

Because, the fact is, when you become exclusive with someone, why should that mean becoming a monk to the rest of the entire world?
I give a fuck if Mr. Evvie goes and fucks a bunch of women (which he does, all the time) but god help us all if he emotionally bonds with any of them unless I'm kept in the loop.

I enjoy multiple partner sex and 3somes, and I enjoy the fact that Mr. can satisfy his needs with a variety of women, because he likes that. I enjoy watching him have sex with other women, too. I just prefer to know when he actually starts to, you know, like them.

Trav said:
Evvie said:
Feminist rant ahead, yo!

very well said.

Evvie said:
Nordling said:

I give a fuck if Mr. Evvie goes and fucks a bunch of women (which he does, all the time) but god help us all if he emotionally bonds with any of them unless I'm kept in the loop.

I enjoy multiple partner sex and 3somes, and I enjoy the fact that Mr. can satisfy his needs with a variety of women, because he likes that. I enjoy watching him have sex with other women, too. I just prefer to know when he actually starts to, you know, like them.
Yes, and really, I think that's what she meant. I just wasn't sure how far she was taking it...like did she mean no interaction at all with other people? I learned long ago that you don't give up all your friends just because you become involved with one person. However, if one of those old friends disturbed her and for justifiable reasons, I'd probably drop that friend.

Pant222 said:
I think that if their camming job is really "just a job" or "work" as so many people have said, then it should not be a problem at all.

If it's "just a job" and she's in a position where she does not have to work, then maybe it's a good solution for her to quit camming for the guy. But if she's in a position where she does need to make money, and she loves camming, and working from home is the best option for her, then giving up camming would be a huge sacrifice.

Evvie said:
Feminist rant ahead, yo!

THIS.

I've seen guys on MFC say "You are too sweet/smart/etc. to be doing this. I could take care of you, and you wouldn't have to be on here anymore."

I'm not camming against my will, and I don't need to be "rescued." But thanks anyway, Mr. Knight in Shining Armo(u)r.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Evvie said:
Feminist rant ahead, yo!

THIS.

I've seen guys on MFC say "You are too sweet/smart/etc. to be doing this. I could take care of you, and you wouldn't have to be on here anymore."

I'm not camming against my will, and I don't need to be "rescued." But thanks anyway, Mr. Knight in Shining Armo(u)r.

I think the too sweet/smart/etc women are the best at camming. Most people do not want to pay to hang out with a mean/dumb/you know what woman.

Reactions: 1 person
Just wondering... Am I the only person who has/would break it off with a guy if he insisted I stop camming, no matter where I met him? :think:

This job has been amazing for me since I found it 3 years ago. Before, I was shy, lost, broke, and totally unhappy in my life. I have become confident in myself, comfortable in my life, explored my sexuality, been able to act on something that turns me on, been financially stable, no student loans, started some research, help support my family, flexible schedule for school, and actually have a job I look forward to every day! I am pretty sure not everyone can say that. If a guy wasn't okay with something I absolutely LOVE and makes me happy, then he isn't the guy for me.. :twocents-02cents:

JoleneJolene said:
Pant222 said:
Sometimes going pvt with a martini, smoked salmon, Bree cheese and some caviar helps lol.

Man, if she wanted to love and marry you, you wouldn't be paying for a private.
Don't let the hopes of love empty your bank account. Having a real relationship with a cam girl usually means you save money, not spend more.

Unless you meant that you went pvt WITH the salmon... in that case please feel free to withhold details.
That was a joke about how people will eat comfort food when they are upset. No of course not, I've never been in pvt with her.

Oh I also wanted to add this but I came too late to edit my post:

I knew of a girl who did meet a guy off a cam site, she ended up moving away from all her family and support system within 2 months after meeting this guy.. Anyways, after she moved he INSISTED that she quit camming and get a regular job. I don't understand how the job was certainly fine when he was cruising the interwebs on cam sites trying to get his nut off but not okay when you actually "know" the girl... Seems kinda odd to me..

Cassidy Nicole said:
Just wondering... Am I the only person who has/would break it off with a guy if he insisted I stop camming, no matter where I met him? :think:

This job has been amazing for me since I found it 3 years ago. Before, I was shy, lost, broke, and totally unhappy in my life. I have become confident in myself, comfortable in my life, explored my sexuality, been able to act on something that turns me on, been financially stable, no student loans, started some research, help support my family, flexible schedule for school, and actually have a job I look forward to every day! I am pretty sure not everyone can say that. If a guy wasn't okay with something I absolutely LOVE and makes me happy, then he isn't the guy for me.. :twocents-02cents:

This. ^^^^^ Since finding camming last year, I'd never go back to how things were. This job has taught me to love myself and that I am beautiful, even if I'm fat or flawed or not wearing makeup. People still come in my room and tell me that I'm gorgeous and they want to talk to me, tip me, take me private, watch my videos. It has boosted my self-confidence tremendously. Camming has made me independent and financially stable and stress-free. I was able to quit my overnight job to cam full-time and I've never felt better or been happier. Any man that would want to take that kind of good thing away from me, just doesn't deserve me.

... i feel i should also add

When I got with my Master - after getting to know him on MFC ... I pursued him. He never pushed for a meet up, personal info or anything else. I was falling hard... he had told me one time that if I needed a couch .. to get out of the situation i was in and get my 'head straight' he was more than happy to have me. I don't think he ever expected me to take him up on it and he ALMOST said no when I did. He was committed to being a 'single' guy for the rest of his life after some horrid break ups.

If a camgirl is going to fall for a members, she will come to YOU - it won't happen if you chase her. The most you can do is let her know you're 'open'. And expect nothing.

Cassidy Nicole said:

Wait, all sex workers are supposed to be exploited! Now I don't know what to think!

Cassidy Nicole said:

Can I marry your brain bb? I promise to respect it's job choices and everything!
This is just so right on. Camming is one of the best things to ever happen to my life. The only thing I could think that would be ok is what foxy said, if someone offered me the option to just not work anymore because I don't need to, I would gladly spend my days gardening and fishing.
Want me to not cam anymore even though I still can't afford not to work? no way jose. Anyone who wants me to go work for someone else again and be unhappy with my job obviously doesn't give a real shit about or respect ME!

Trav said:
Evvie said:
Feminist rant ahead, yo!

If they met them in the course of their cam job where they were the recipient of that sharing, don't you find it a bit hypocritical of them to expect her to give up her job and something she might actually be enjoying? If she wants to give up being a camgirl or sexworker because SHE wanted to and not because the man was not longer comfortable with it because they are together, that I can understand.

This is very similar to the men that make their girlfriends cut off all contact with her male friends once they are in a relationship. What is missing from these relationships is the most important thing in a relationship. Trust.

Just Me said:
Trav said:
Evvie said:
Feminist rant ahead, yo!

If they met them in the course of their cam job where they were the recipient of that sharing, don't you find it a bit hypocritical of them to expect her to give up her job and something she might actually be enjoying? If she wants to give up being a camgirl or sexworker because SHE wanted to and not because the man was not longer comfortable with it because they are together, that I can understand.

This is very similar to the men that make their girlfriends cut off all contact with her male friends once they are in a relationship. What is missing from these relationships is the most important thing in a relationship. Trust.

Generally, no, I don't think that's a hypocritical request if the girl was single while she was camming.

Like I said, it's a job that requires sharing more of yourself than maybe any other job, sexually and otherwise. I don't really agree with your comparison. In my opinion, it would be closer to a man needing his girlfriend to cut off having other sexual relationships once they were together. Obviously, there's a difference between actual sex and what cam girls do, but it's certainly much less of a difference than camming and just having normal male friends. I'm also not sure it's really trust, as much as it is that camming(or any job in the sex industry) would lessen the exclusive intimacy that most normal relationships have.

It's something that would have to be discussed early on if any relationship started to form, and the girl is free to say no, she won't give it up, but I don't really think there's anything abnormal or wrong with a guy who would need that or ask for that. I actually think the guy that would be totally OK with it is the abnormal guy. Some people are saying the guy that would is a particularly jealous or insecure guy, but I don't really see that.

Reactions: Pant222
Trav said:
Just Me said:
Trav said:
Evvie said:
Feminist rant ahead, yo!

Generally, no, I don't think that's a hypocritical request if the girl was single while she was camming.

Like I said, it's a job that requires sharing more of yourself than maybe any other job, sexually and otherwise. I don't really agree with your comparison. In my opinion, it would be closer to a man needing his girlfriend to cut off having other sexual relationships once they were together. Obviously, there's a difference between actual sex and what cam girls do, but it's certainly much less of a difference than camming and just having normal male friends. I'm also not sure it's really trust, as much as it is that camming(or any job in the sex industry) would lessen the exclusive intimacy that most normal relationships have.

It's something that would have to be discussed early on if any relationship started to form, and the girl is free to say no, she won't give it up, but I don't really think there's anything abnormal or wrong with a guy who would need that or ask for that. I actually think the guy that would be totally OK with it is the abnormal guy. Some people are saying the guy that would is a particularly jealous or insecure guy, but I don't really see that.

I see where you're coming from, but I don't agree at all.

Being okay with your partner being a sex worker doesn't seem abnormal to me.

My work has never had any effect on my intimate life, although perhaps that's because my relationship is also 'abnormal'.

If the man is not jealous nor insecure, why doesn't he want his girlfriend to be a sex worker? If the job is having an effect on her love life, I can see that, but that holds true for any profession. Saying that he just wants her all to himself is great - that's because he's insecure and jealous, not because he's being "protective" or "loving". Any man who doesn't want his girlfriend to cam should also be okay with never viewing pornography again. After all, when he watches a woman in a pornographic film, the fact that he's masturbating "with" her must degrade his sex and intimacy quite a bit.

Cassidy Nicole said:

I knew of a girl who did meet a guy off a cam site, she ended up moving away from all her family and support system within 2 months after meeting this guy.. Anyways, after she moved he INSISTED that she quit camming and get a regular job. I don't understand how the job was certainly fine when he was cruising the interwebs on cam sites trying to get his nut off but not okay when you actually "know" the girl... Seems kinda odd to me..

I think it basically depends on where a person is in life. I was born naked but I wouldn't go to work that way. Well... maybe if I could ok. I wouldn't go to eat in a restaurant that way....wait..maybe I would. ok ok.. I was born naked but I wouldn't go shopping that way. Wait... maybe if I could.
But all kidding aside, the point is simply that there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with caming. But what was fine at one point in life isn't always (depending on what it is) in other times of life. What was ok to share at one point in life isn't always ok at other times of life when it's time to be committed to only that person and not anyone else. Again, nothing wrong with it and I think it's healthy and a great thing but not when someone makes a promise in marriage to only be with the one and only person they want to marry (unless they want the marriage to be open and not exclusive to just one person). Either way is fine, there is nothing wrong with either choice. It just all comes down to what a person's personal definition of a marriage should be. It's all 'marriage' but some people have different definitions of what marriage is, so, each to their own. The beautify of choice! But as far as that guy goes, maybe they should have talked about what they both wanted long long long before she decided to up and leave her family and support system. I know when I go eat in a restaurant, I know exactly what the waiter will bring me long before the cook starts to make it lol.

Pant222 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

I think it basically depends on where a person is in life. I was born naked but I wouldn't go to work that way. Well... maybe if I could ok. I wouldn't go to eat in a restaurant that way....wait..maybe I would. ok ok.. I was born naked but I wouldn't go shopping that way. Wait... maybe if I could.
But all kidding aside, the point is simply that there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with caming. But what was fine at one point in life isn't always (depending on what it is) in other times of life. What was ok to share at one point in life isn't always ok at other times of life when it's time to be committed to only that person and not anyone else. Again, nothing wrong with it and I think it's healthy and a great thing but not when someone makes a promise in marriage to only be with the one and only person they want to marry (unless they want the marriage to be open and not exclusive to just one person). Either way is fine, there is nothing wrong with either choice. It just all comes down to what a person's personal definition of a marriage should be. It's all 'marriage' but some people have different definitions of what marriage is, so, each to their own. The beautify of choice! But as far as that guy goes, maybe they should have talked about what they both wanted long long long before she decided to up and leave her family and support system. I know when I go eat in a restaurant, I know exactly what the waiter will bring me long before the cook starts to make it lol.
I don't particularly know if marriage has much to do with it - many of the models here on this forum are married to very supportive husbands.

I think some people have more old-world views of intimacy and place much more importance on the sight of the human body than others. When I visit my Christian family, I am often shocked at how much shame they attribute to the physical form. Much in the same vein, I think some people place huge amounts of importance that the female's body should never be viewed but by the man that currently claims her, or that relationships are better off monogamous, or that one party will always be unhappy when the other is allowed to flash their junk at strangers.

I don't think a woman's body is some mythical sacred object borne by angels to grace the eyes of her soul mate husband.

Tits are flesh and mostly fat. They get in the way a lot. They're nice to look at. They're not holy, sacrosanct relics for only the eyes of her Boyfriend and God.

Issues begin when the model stops giving her partner the attention he needs. That has nothing to do with how many random dudes see her twat, only how much time she spends online making money.

I do not see a marriage where one partner is a sex worker as "open" or "nonexclusive." Camming is her job, she doesn't find boyfriends there. And, as I attribute neither gestalt sanctity nor shame to the female body, the mere fact that people look at it does not make that wife in an open relationship. Open relationships are where you date people and fuck them, not when you take pictures of your ass and post them on Instagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.