AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have TRULY interactive shows with these toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal on Cam4?

Thought I remember Cam4 working with Lovense toys, doesn't seem to now.

Oh god, I don't even want to get into that right now lol

Long story short, it did work, but then they changed their site a little and it stopped. We were in contact with them a few months ago and they promised (after postponing) "mid to late June" they will add the little bit of code we need to make our extension work, but they've gone silent on us now. Really sucks because we have a growing list of Cam4 models that want our toys to work on there!

...and we're literally asking for something so simple. Should take not even 2 days for a developer there to do it :heartbreak:

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: justjoinedtopost

Long story short, it did work, but then they changed their site a little and it stopped. We are in contact with them and they promised "mid to late June" they will add the little bit of code we need to make our extension work, but they've gone silent on us now. Really sucks because we have a growing list of Cam4 models that want our toys to work on there!

...and we're literally asking for something so simple. Should take not even 2 days for a developer there to do it :heartbreak:
ah thanks.

Noticed they made a few changes, figured that was it.

Long story short, it did work, but then they changed their site a little and it stopped. We were in contact with them a few months ago and they promised (after postponing) "mid to late June" they will add the little bit of code we need to make our extension work, but they've gone silent on us now. Really sucks because we have a growing list of Cam4 models that want our toys to work on there!

ah thanks.

Noticed they made a few changes, figured that was it.

Actually just got an update today... they've promised to make the changes very soon!

Cam4 Support should come before the end of the month =)

Hey folks, just a heads-up/bug report - you need to update your extension to work with the new tip modes on MFC - hidden tip values(which show up as '$USER has tipped $model' in public chat, which are done with the /tip -h command) and public silent tips (/tip -s) are interpreted by the Lovense extension as being an anonymous tip.

Edit: also, just tried the -sh option (silent, hidden value) and it was completely missed by the extension - someone did a traditional public tip and it was noticed immediately.

Last edited:
lovense has a different response level based on the tip amount. A model could set lovense so even the lowest level of response requires a tip of a certain amount. (see config http://lovense.com/resources/images/cammodel/pic-7.jpg )

Because a model might set their level 1 toy response to a minimum of 5 tokens lovense cant simply assign all tips without a token amount (-h tips) to level 1 by default. Perhaps they could add a check box so its an option for the model, but that would allow members to tip hidden one token tips and have it "count" even though the models choice was to have 5 token minimums. So it would only be a good option for models who allow one token tips to count for level 1 response, or otherwise use the mfc minimum setting.

I find it hard to believe that a silent tip would be interpreted as anonymous because the plugin is simply reading the chatroom. I dont think the text in chat looks any different (this is where a screenshot with your bug report is helpful) they only have one lovense model that listens to tips.

lovense has a different response level based on the tip amount. A model could set lovense so even the lowest level of response requires a tip of a certain amount. (see config http://lovense.com/resources/images/cammodel/pic-7.jpg )

Because a model might set their level 1 toy response to a minimum of 5 tokens lovense cant simply assign all tips without a token amount (-h tips) to level 1 by default. Perhaps they could add a check box so its an option for the model, but that would allow members to tip hidden one token tips and have it "count" even though the models choice was to have 5 token minimums. So it would only be a good option for models who allow one token tips to count for level 1 response, or otherwise use the mfc minimum setting.

I find it hard to believe that a silent tip would be interpreted as anonymous because the plugin is simply reading the chatroom. I dont think the text in chat looks any different (this is where a screenshot with your bug report is helpful) they only have one lovense model that listens to tips.

This was my room, and weird speaks truth! ... we tested it a couple times last night. But the toy often reads *all* tips as anonymous.. we can't really figure out why. I didn't take screenshots because I was writhing around in orgasmic bliss.. :p

Regarding reading chat - it reads *my* chat. The extention reads what I'm seeing on my screen, not what y'all see. It counts 'ninja' tips.. so why can't it count tips where the amount is hidden from the chat room (but visible to me) or silent tips? This is a bug.

Not sure this is the right place, but just wanted to commend you on a great product :) A couple days ago, I had the opportunity in a private show to control a nora via the mobile app, and it added such a unique dynamic to the whole experience...Bravo!

Regarding reading chat - it reads *my* chat. The extention reads what I'm seeing on my screen, not what y'all see. It counts 'ninja' tips.. so why can't it count tips where the amount is hidden from the chat room (but visible to me) or silent tips? This is a bug.

oh, ok. I always pictured it running in a separate browser as guest. hadn't looked at the instructions recently.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Not sure if they're still checking this post, but I feel like @LOVENSE should offer a giftcard option or something similar. I'd really love the two current female toys, but it's hard to drop $200 bucks currently and I'm sure many girls regulars would love helping out with something like this!

I have loved my Lovense so far but tonight it glitches and now it's stuck on high. Deleted toy from app. Deleted app. Held down button 30...60...90 seconds...plugged it in and held down the button. Nothing and no way to turn off. I'm going to let the battery drain and hopefully it won't ruin the toy...but I am so sad...I've only been using it a week :(
I had this same thing happen to me just now. Second time I used it and it got stuck on high while I was doing a show:nailbiting:. I'm letting the battery run out right now. Did you have to get a new one?

@LOVENSE have you consider adding a 'fallow' feature?

Let people with lovense toys join the fun of active tips? Basically letting their toys fallow the tips in the room.

Not sure if they're still checking this post, but I feel like @LOVENSE should offer a giftcard option or something similar. I'd really love the two current female toys, but it's hard to drop $200 bucks currently and I'm sure many girls regulars would love helping out with something like this!

I keep hoping @LOVENSE will start selling their toys on amazon. So cam models can put their toys on their wish lists.

Reactions: Cherry Bomb
Hello everyone

On MFC :
A friend want use lovesens lush, on a laptop mac with safari she steam without any problem on MFC, but when she must go Chrome to use lovesens her stream have sound sync issues.
Did you know how to fix that ? Fix the sound sync with Chrome?
Thanks

I keep hoping @LOVENSE will start selling their toys on amazon. So cam models can put their toys on their wish lists.
They have a wish list in their site

Have you guys managed myfreecams support yet?
Need GOLD ideas for online toys? PM me.
I know it sounds like I have a big ego but I AM SO SUREEE and I need to share. lol

Let's make some business~~~~ DM on Twitter if Interested in growing your sales company.

Is anyone else having issues with the extension? I have restarted my computer, Chrome, and reinstalled the extenstion.

Check if developer mode is enabled.

Select the Chrome menu at the top-right of your browser window, then select Tools > Developer Tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.