AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever been interrupted...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
Amber (and any other models), have you ever done a private show with someone, and the person said "Hold on, I have to go get the phone", or something like that, but they still left the private window open?

Actually I think I have... he said "it's ok, just keep going I can watch the archive later" or something along those lines. That's awkward.

Yeah. I have rare times where I get a chance to talk to someone, and if that time pops up I usually always take it because it's so important to me. It's happened in a private once and again once in a group, and I'm sure it'll happen again someday in the future. But my fans know whats up and wouldn't expect me to keep going when I need to do something important.

But other than that, no.

My roommate opened the door on a private session once. The doorknob hanger thing that I put up to let him know I'm working had fallen.

The member got a good laugh. Luckily, he was cool about it.

I got to watch one member have a quick phone conversation with a friend of his. That was interesting.

:lol: I had a guy who was on his cam in pvt and his mum came in the room with a pile of his laundry...She stood there open mouthed as he scrabbled around, then the pvt ended bahahahaa

Reactions: missholly
Status
Not open for further replies.