AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever felt you were being used for sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sex? Doubtful. Have way too much to offer to be used solely for sex. Joke would have been on them anyway if so because I am one selfish lover.

Serious answer? No clue but it sure feels like it every time I leave a bar with a random. Can't complain, mutual desires so neither is really being used more than the other.

I had a dude I dated for about three weeks and once we fucked, he quickly ended it because he just wanted to bang. Which is silly, because if they were honest, I would probably still bang them. Would of save me the trouble and time of dating someone who wasn't interested me long term.

I remember when he was telling me (through text messages) that he wasn't interested in seeing anyone long term and just wants to play the field. But he really enjoyed the sex part. I guess that was nice. But I wasn't buying it. It was not even 8 hours after we boned. I responded, "that's okay, wanna be fuck buddies instead?" He didn't understand, and was still admit on not dating. I get it, you just wanted to fuck one time. But don't lead girls on with this mirage of dating. It's scummy.

Turns out he was a POA and that was his game. I may of fucked up his sex life for awhile when I told everyone... Whoops. Just thought people should know what his intentions are.

Men like that are a little bit dead inside. He wasn't even after the sex. He was after the conquest. He wanted to get the ball into the basket, push the puck over the goal line. Once he did that, his game had no more purpose, and he needed to go find a new conquest. That's even sicker than using someone for sex.

To turn this topic back to webcam, and to then invert the question, when is a webcam relationship *NOT* about using someone for sex? When I started watching webcams, I thought it would be about watching attractive women. Having done it for maybe three months now, I actually find myself removing many of the most attractive women from my bookmark lists and instead keeping the ones I can have real conversations with. I find that I will enjoy that person's sexuality a lot more if I know their real-world problems and issues. I find myself asking more and more can I be real with the person, and can they be real with me. Having said that, I find it is nearly impossible to get most models to really trust you. That really sucks.

When I was younger and a lot less assertive, yes. I was 18 and in high school at the time and I wanted a relationship with this guy at the time, but it was clear he only wanted sex. All we would do was go to his parents' place and fuck (we could never go to my place because my mom was a stay-at-home mom and almost always home, and I wasn't allowed to be alone with guys in my bedroom). We never went on real dates, like to the movies or to restaurants except for once when we first met. I should have ended it way before I did, but every time we would sleep together, part of me would get hopeful and think "Maybe this is the time he is finally going to ask me to be exclusive." We both went to college a few months later and went our separate ways, although we're Facebook friends now. lol :)

Yes, but we both knew it. Jr year in college we were lab partners. We got along great. Always hung out/studied together and fell into bed one night. [she raped me !!! lol. imagine the shitstorm that'd happen with todays mentality.] Tried to make a 'thing' out of "us" it but our directions and goals after college were just too different for long term plans. We talked a lot to each other [not at each other] and decided to be monogamous to keep things easy and safe. One of those times I can actually say, 'made like rabbits' and fucked all the time. Grad came and we spent the summer traveling, got home and I went to work, she went to grad school in another state. End of copulation. :(
I found out later she never really dated anyone after 'whatever we had' till she was in her early 30's.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Smores
Status
Not open for further replies.