AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever snuck candy into a movie theater?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small theaters I'll usually just buy what I need there. As for the LARGE theaters, I don't EVER remember one of those going out of business so I suspect their margins are JUST fine. I'll carry everything I can into those places lol. In fact I'll eat a huge meal before I go just so I'm not hungry :)

It is actually common for large one to go out as well. I worked at a national chain that went under

It is actually common for large one to go out as well. I worked at a national chain that went under

I stand corrected lol. Honestly never seen one of the big dogs fall. Sorry to say it won't change my approach. I love the smaller theaters, prices are significantly less and I can still get the ticket, popcorn, and candy for almost the same price as just the ticket at a bigger one.

I stand corrected lol. Honestly never seen one of the big dogs fall. Sorry to say it won't change my approach. I love the smaller theaters, prices are significantly less and I can still get the ticket, popcorn, and candy for almost the same price as just the ticket at a bigger one.

No guarantees in business. While I prefer to support the little guys, my big theaters actually work better for me. $20/month for up to 12 movies including Imax, 3D, etc. Hard to beat.

I can't remember the last time I brought my own snacks to a movie. I know I have done this, but it seems like a lifetime ago. Now days if I go to the national chain theater I just get a soda and maybe a popcorn. But, the way they price stuff I generally only get the soda, because I don't want a cauldron of popcorn. When I go to the dinner style theater where I can order food/soda/and beer and have it all brought to me. I have no reason to bring anything in with me.

Too much Labor Day partying/drinking got you spazzing out on folks, Boce? Damn, dude. Sorry you had to deal with that, Guy.

I think I do remember a time or two when I had a bag of M&Ms in my purse for a trip to the theater. I haven’t done that in a long time though. Besides, I usually will have just eaten prior to going to the movies. Otherwise I’d get myself popcorn with extra butter and a cherry ICEE.

I ruined a really cute bag from Walmart (pink bag with stars all over) a few months ago when my Hershey’s with almonds melted inside it on a 90+ degree day, which was my own damn fault.

Speaking of movies, I’m hearing that that movie Hereditary is so mentally disturbing that people are saying they couldn’t sleep for two nights in a row. Whoa...now I have to check out this movie.

Most everyone I know has done this @ movie theaters on a fairly regular basis. The same box there thats $3.50 for .99 at the grocery.... why not?

Exactly this.
The better question would be: Which of you buy food from movie theaters and what is your annual salary? lol
I think even if I was a millionaire I would not pay the prices they charge.

Speaking of movies, I’m hearing that that movie Hereditary is so mentally disturbing that people are saying they couldn’t sleep for two nights in a row. Whoa...now I have to check out this movie.
Hereditary was GOOD! Best movie I have seen all summer (obviously this is my own opinion). If you can see it in the theater still go do that. If not then I would recommend you don’t see it alone when you watch it at home.

Oh, and I slept like a baby the night after I saw it. It is just a movie after all.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hereditary was GOOD! Best movie I have seen all summer (obviously this is my own opinion). If you can see it in the theater still go do that. If not then I would recommend you don’t see it alone when you watch it at home.

Oh, and I slept like a baby the night after I saw it. It is just a movie after all.

Thanks! I see that it’s a 2018 film, but I can’t seem to find any local showtimes for the movie theaters in my county. I must’ve just missed it being in theaters. Looks like I’d have to buy it on YouTube for $14.99...or wait for it to come out on Redbox.

Thanks! I see that it’s a 2018 film, but I can’t seem to find any local showtimes for the movie theaters in my county. I must’ve just missed it being in theaters. Looks like I’d have to buy it on YouTube for $14.99...or wait for it to come out on Redbox.
Yes it was an early June release, and did not have any real staying power in the theaters near me beyond a three to four weeks of it's release. But I see that it is available as a digital download via YouTube, Google, and Amazon. And the Blu Ray release is tomorrow (Sept. 4), so it will likely be in your Redbox soon too.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
back in high school. One person would buy a ticket and open a door in the back when the coast was clear.

I vaguely remember doing the same shit after dark at certain theatres. One guy would buy a ticket way before the movie started then slap a piece of duct tape or put a pack of matches between the outside exit door lock mechanism, so we could pry it open before too many people were there. For some reason, we thought it would be less obvious if he didn't just open the door to let us in so we waited a couple minutes before entering. Back in the day, there was no light that came on when the outside exit door was opened for some reason so it was quite easy.

Reactions: abercrombiesucks
I don't think I ever have, but I also haven't been to a movie theater since... whenever the hell Step Brothers was new, so I haven't had the opportunity in a while

Saw a new movie preview yesterday for a movie called "The Nun"

Saw a new movie preview yesterday for a movie called "The Nun"

Yes, the lastest spin-off movie from the Conjuring movies. The first one was Annibelle (and I think they made at least two Annibelle movies now). The Nun was the bad ghost in the last Conjuring movie.

But I am planning on seeing it. Just hope it isn’t all jump scares and loud noises like most modern horror movies are now.

Yes, the lastest spin-off movie from the Conjuring movies. The first one was Annibelle (and I think they made at least two Annibelle movies now). The Nun was the bad ghost in the last Conjuring movie.

But I am planning on seeing it. Just hope it isn’t all jump scares and loud noises like most modern horror movies are now.

They referenced those movies on the preview. But, I have no idea, since haven't seen any of them as I'm not a fan of current horror movies. Figured I'd mention it in case others hadn't heard of it before.

They referenced those movies on the preview. But, I have no idea, since haven't seen any of them as I'm not a fan of current horror movies. Figured I'd mention it in case others hadn't heard of it before.
Total side note to this (sorry but this is just how my brain works). But I just realized that is Taissa Farmiga in the lead role! The younger sister to Vera Farmiga who plays Lorraine Warren in the Conjuring.

Wonder if this was some stunt casting, or not?

Also you may recognize Taissa from the first few seasons of American Horror Story.

No. Usually, If I feel like it, I buy popcorn at the movie but, for some unknown reason, I'm not the one who is actualy eating. Unfair!

Reactions: Useful-Title
I used to as a kid. My Dad used to take me, my brothers and my sister quite a lot so buying 5 tickets and then snacks for 5 people would be damn expensive so we took in our sweets and drinks. Now I don't bother but if I had four kids to take I would certainly start doing it again.

I used to wear giant legged pants, and once my friend and I snuck in homemade popcorn and chex mix or something by pinning them inside our pants. These days if I'm sneaking anything in it's candy, which I don't buy anyways, or alcohol, and I at least get a drink if not popcorn. I don't sneak or go to the movies often though lol.

I do have to say that stripping, and now camming, has got me rethinking a lot of the monetary "shortcuts" I take or have taken, about what falls into my ethics and whether I myself am being exploitive or entitled to work or goods that I didn't pay for. On the other hand, some of those prices feel terribly gouging when movies are already expensive AND there are commercials. I did pay for the candy, so no stealing of the product occurred, but am I "stealing" the experience of eating/drinking while watching the movie? What about if I bought some refreshments and brought others? What if I have dietary needs the movie theater's refreshments do not provide for? What if they searched my bag but didn't tell me to throw out my bottle of soda? What if I'm thinking too much about this?? :facepalm: Welp, that's my foray into question I don't have the answers to for today lol.

Have you ever snuck candy into a movie theater? My aunt and her partner do when they go see a movie because the candy at the thearter is overpriced.
I feel like this is common practice lol. Who doesn't sneak in candy and food lol? I remember hearing this one story where a girl would sneak food in her hijab.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Anyone else sneaking in candy , get way too covert with it? One time I like made a drug style pouch in my handbag just so i could save like 2 bucks on fucking swedish fish. Showed them. :(

Anyone else sneaking in candy , get way too covert with it? One time I like made a drug style pouch in my handbag just so i could save like 2 bucks on fucking swedish fish. Showed them. :(

Guilty conscience? When I used to work at the theater back in high school, I had a lot of fun working there. Was funny to see who had the guilty looks on their face, as I had a strong suspicion of them sneaking something in. But, unless the person was really being a dick, I let it slide. Wasn't worth the effort.

Well, the best is going to a Rocky Horror Picture Show screening. We sneaked just about everything to that. The usher would ask “What do you need rice for?” and we’d go like :”Hello, Brad and Janet are getting married, move away!”. The damn good nineties:)

Didn't that come out long before then too?

Status
Not open for further replies.